Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 25-02-2016 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 80445)
sry to hear that....

Deutsche Bank is doing extremely bad recently( everybody knows it right) but they didnt revoke any offer for their grad prog.as far as i know,vp level got cut,not.the.junior ones.

i think dbs doesnt value GAP and they didnt revoke any MAP,so i doubt whether they will got hires in the future.

i agree, thats why so many ppl say not worth join gap cuz u be treat like direct hire. never be future leader as map

Unregistered 25-02-2016 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 80422)
lucky for the guy to sign tmr,
I just received a call stating that offer rescindered due to global economic downturn.
great relief, hahaha

why did they called you out of sudden? you got any form of offer beforehand?

Unregistered 26-02-2016 12:44 AM

woa, dbs did this.....anyone else got offers now?

Unregistered 26-02-2016 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 80452)
woa, dbs did this.....anyone else got offers now?

finished my panel interview (SME) this week, waiting for results which i was told will be released within the next 2 weeks. Good experience during the interview, nothing too stressful, I feel it was more of a culture and fit interview than competency.

Unregistered 26-02-2016 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 80453)
finished my panel interview (SME) this week, waiting for results which i was told will be released within the next 2 weeks. Good experience during the interview, nothing too stressful, I feel it was more of a culture and fit interview than competency.

congrats for ur panel interview. hope u impressed them greatly.but be careful abt their offer, make sure ask them for exact date. yup i am the rescindered man, back again.

Unregistered 26-02-2016 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 80465)
congrats for ur panel interview. hope u impressed them greatly.but be careful abt their offer, make sure ask them for exact date. yup i am the rescindered man, back again.

Mr Rescindered,

why did they called you out of sudden? you got any form of offer beforehand? And which track were you under?

Unregistered 26-02-2016 02:57 PM

I think he got a verbal offer from HR months ago, then offer got rescinded recently

Unregistered 26-02-2016 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 80490)
I think he got a verbal offer from HR months ago, then offer got rescinded recently

I see, so it's that guy. Cause he seems anxious after he had the verbal offer for quite some time, yet seems okay after they rescinded his offer.

Unregistered 26-02-2016 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 80492)
I see, so it's that guy. Cause he seems anxious after he had the verbal offer for quite some time, yet seems okay after they rescinded his offer.

ofc he is not okay, really sorry for those whose offers got rescinded.

Unregistered 26-02-2016 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 80490)

I agree, recently saw a friend had the same situation. Guess they all got same problems. sry for them.