Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 23-09-2020 10:56 AM

Regarding the assessment center in the job application platform, i had just asked HR and they told me we can just ignore that. That is stating that our application had been shortlisted but we still need HR to view our video. HR told me to ignore the schedule assessment center on the job platform 1st cause they are still have not watch all the recorded interview videos. Hope this help.

Unregistered 23-09-2020 01:15 PM

Good luck. I joined in the initial DBS GA programme end 2013. Left after 2 years because this is a job that they created for sales man and sales lady. To give you context about Dbs culture, it is run exactly like a Govt corporation with people politicking daily so that they can climb higher. If I could turn back time, this is not something I would have done. Anyway best of luck!

-class of 2013.

Unregistered 23-09-2020 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 146074)
Good luck. I joined in the initial DBS GA programme end 2013. Left after 2 years because this is a job that they created for sales man and sales lady. To give you context about Dbs culture, it is run exactly like a Govt corporation with people politicking daily so that they can climb higher. If I could turn back time, this is not something I would have done. Anyway best of luck!

-class of 2013.

May i ask if you are in the Ops or Sme?

How is your journey like briefly? Cause im sure most will enter with positive expectations

Unregistered 23-09-2020 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 146069)
Regarding the assessment center in the job application platform, i had just asked HR and they told me we can just ignore that. That is stating that our application had been shortlisted but we still need HR to view our video. HR told me to ignore the schedule assessment center on the job platform 1st cause they are still have not watch all the recorded interview videos. Hope this help.

so to say, the tests etc have got us shortlisted but now we are left with the vetting of the videos?

I guess in Nov then we will know who will have passed the vid part

Unregistered 24-09-2020 12:42 AM

Prior year got other types of roles like Business Analyst right? This year no openings ah?

Unregistered 30-09-2020 05:13 PM

DBS Graduate Associate - Ops

hello! has anyone checked with HR on when they will get back to us for the panel interview? Also, is the application status on JIM accurate if they say you are shortlisted? Thanks in advance!

Unregistered 05-10-2020 04:55 PM

Panel Interview

Hello! Anyone gotten calls for interview? Thanks! :)

Unregistered 06-10-2020 06:09 PM

Does anyone knows how long does dbs take to call back for offer? Had my dbs traineeship group interview last friday and it was just us two candidates and HR did not specify how long is decision.

Unregistered 15-10-2020 04:19 PM

Panel Interview

Hi! Has anyone advance to AC/Panel Interview stage yet?

Unregistered 16-10-2020 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 146894)
Does anyone knows how long does dbs take to call back for offer? Had my dbs traineeship group interview last friday and it was just us two candidates and HR did not specify how long is decision.

for traineeship, i got an offer within a week, they are quite fast for this aspect. If they haven't gotten back to you, try emailing or calling the HR