Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 30-03-2021 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162815)
That post on 7 is not true. So don’t believe

This obviously shows that you did not attend the assessment center.

They mentioned their intake size this year during the assessment.

Means that those who discussing above are just trolls who are not involved in this program whatsoever.

Unregistered 30-03-2021 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162817)
This obviously shows that you did not attend the assessment center.

They mentioned their intake size this year during the assessment.

Means that those who discussing above are just trolls who are not involved in this program whatsoever.

Who said did not. Hey so the 7 candidates attending the assessment center, please clarify.

Unregistered 30-03-2021 08:52 PM

Anyway, for the benefit of those who attended the SME interviews and are still waiting for the result:

I got a conditional offer at 5 plus pm today, pending background check etc. Salary is $3,800.

Just to give you proof that I actually attended the AC and not a troll, the HR conducting the AC was wearing a pink shirt on that day.

Do not believe anything posted after my post.

Unregistered 30-03-2021 08:54 PM

Oh the 2 said they got the offer today, can verify?

Unregistered 30-03-2021 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162821)
Oh the 2 said they got the offer today, can verify?

There aren't two who said they got the offer today. Both are made by me after I got the result.

Unregistered 30-03-2021 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162819)
Anyway, for the benefit of those who attended the SME interviews and are still waiting for the result:

I got a conditional offer at 5 plus pm today, pending background check etc. Salary is $3,800.

Just to give you proof that I actually attended the AC and not a troll, the HR conducting the AC was wearing a pink shirt on that day.

Mine not wearing pink shirt

Unregistered 30-03-2021 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162819)

LOL HAHHAHHA WTF THIS MADE ME CHOKE lol....

I actually attended the interview (no response from them yet), but I'm pretty sure none of them wore pink.

Damn trolls trying to be real.

Unregistered 30-03-2021 08:57 PM

Guys, I change my advice.

Instead of "take the information here with a pinch of salt", just ignore this forum and look elsewhere.

Unregistered 30-03-2021 08:58 PM

For the good last 30 pages of this thread with posts beginning in this year, it is filled with troll posts.

You really cannot take any information from this thread seriously already.

Unregistered 30-03-2021 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162822)
There aren't two who said they got the offer today. Both are made by me after I got the result.

Interesting so only one received the offer, so still got 6? Oh still got chance to receive call from HR.. may be tomorrow or end of this week