Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 09-04-2021 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164779)
Hi boomer, don't give up. Heard skills future got program which can pay you to learn one. If not just go work at fast food, confirm they want you one no worries

Dishwasher more suitable for you.

I am rich no need to work. I just busybody only, trying to learn your dam super good english so that I can continue to post my cui grammar here. Troll.

Not happy huh. You request the forum admin to ban me lo.

I cannot tahan you so what troll.

Unregistered 09-04-2021 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164791)
Bonus was dog sh*t last year as well.

Whatever you want to believe then. 3.8k or 4.2k or 4.5k whatever.

I got the offer and I know what the salary is, and as long as thats the salary going into my bank account, who cares wht others know

Unregistered 09-04-2021 12:26 AM

WARNING

##### A NOTICE TO ALL NEW READERS #####

THE POSTS MADE IN THIS THREAD RELATING TO THE GRADUATE ASSOCIATE PROGRAM ARE FALSE AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY NOR RELIED UPON.

Please refer elsewhere for information.

#################################

Unregistered 09-04-2021 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164793)
Dishwasher more suitable for you.

I am rich no need to work. I just busybody only, trying to learn your dam super good english so that I can continue to post my cui grammar here. Troll.

Not happy huh. You request the forum admin to ban me lo.

I cannot tahan you so what troll.

Good night boomer. Not good for your body to sleep until so late especially at your age.

Yeah you are rich in everything else but money. Go sleep early, anything happen u cant pay ur medical bill. Spare a thought for ur children if u have any

Unregistered 09-04-2021 12:28 AM

Could I just clarify when were the Graduate Associate Ops and SME offers out? This forum is so messy till I'm so lost just by following the thread with all the trolls... So were they out on 23 March? Or were they out on 1 April?

Unregistered 09-04-2021 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164796)
Good night boomer. Not good for your body to sleep until so late especially at your age.

Yeah you are rich in everything else but money. Go sleep early, anything happen u cant pay ur medical bill. Spare a thought for ur children if u have any

I ah beng leh. I like leh. You go fly kite la.

So super siok.

Unregistered 09-04-2021 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164796)

He prob doesn't have any la LOL. Which kind of girl can stand living with someone like that.

He prob now still busy playing pokemon go fighting gym battle

Unregistered 09-04-2021 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164797)
Could I just clarify when were the Graduate Associate Ops and SME offers out? This forum is so messy till I'm so lost just by following the thread with all the trolls... So were they out on 23 March? Or were they out on 1 April?

As hard as he tries, you can still notice that this is posted by the boomer. Can you identify why?

Unregistered 09-04-2021 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164800)
As hard as he tries, you can still notice that this is posted by the boomer. Can you identify why?

I think i see what you are saying already!!! Omg

Unregistered 09-04-2021 12:31 AM

Seriously, can we stop all these useless postings.