Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 30-03-2021 07:04 PM

Congratulations!

Unregistered 30-03-2021 07:07 PM

For once, I genuinely believe something from this thread. Congrats to all those that got it! For those that have not, don't lose hope! I'm sure you'll land something amazing as well :)

Unregistered 30-03-2021 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162773)
Congratulations!

Thanks...

I think the biggest mistake I made was to listen to the freaking trolls in this thread. Unlike most people here, this is the only interview I've managed to land into the final round and was so anxiously waiting for the result.

So when these trolls said the results was announced last week i was damn demoralized. It was hell week for me. But whatever, i got the offer now and fk you guys

Unregistered 30-03-2021 07:15 PM

Is again unregistered guests post.

Can show us the dbs email you will receive for credit check and outside appointment. Please xxx ur name, with DBS logo or name on it.

Are all the shortlisted attending the panel interview are in this post?

Few thousand application filtered out to may be 20. So is all the 20 will be here posted being offered already.

I can even post myself later I also received call. Can you track who?

Unregistered 30-03-2021 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162778)
Is again unregistered guests post.

Can show us the dbs email you will receive for credit check and outside appointment. Please xxx ur name, with DBS logo or name on it.

Are all the shortlisted attending the panel interview are in this post?

Few thousand application filtered out to may be 20. So is all the 20 will be here posted being offered already.

I can even post myself later I also received call. Can you track who?

Just ignore this guy. From his style of posting you can see he posts in the other threads with no value add but just for his entertainment.

Unregistered 30-03-2021 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162783)
Just ignore this guy. From his style of posting you can see he posts in the other threads with no value add but just for his entertainment.

I do agreed 1384 has posted. Too many fake posts already. Contract can even type and posted out.

Those even received call from the HR why need to hide the full number? If is true, is time to state the full number. Why afraid anyone of us to call to re-confirm.

Unregistered 30-03-2021 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162783)
Just ignore this guy. From his style of posting you can see

he posts in the other threads with no value add but just for his entertainment.

U sure? Can you track? What I read is fact.. anyone can post.

Unregistered 30-03-2021 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162787)
I do agreed 1384 has posted. Too many fake posts already. Contract can even type and posted out.

Those even received call from the HR why need to hide the full number? If is true, is time to state the full number. Why afraid anyone of us to call to re-confirm.

Blurring out the last 2 digits serves a few purpose. First is to prevent trolls to call and disturb HR and make their number out and open for anyone to call. Second, we have nothing to prove to those not even applied/in this program anyway. Those who have applied and entered would have received a call from that number (at least for the first 4 digit with diff extension), so they would know that the email is legit.

Unregistered 30-03-2021 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162791)
Blurring out the last 2 digits serves a few purpose. First is to prevent trolls to call and disturb HR and make their number out and open for anyone to call. Second, we have nothing to prove to those not even applied/in this program anyway. Those who have applied and entered would have received a call from that number (at least for the first 4 digit with diff extension), so they would know that the email is legit.

Only 5 will call, 2 already received the call already.

Right?

Unregistered 30-03-2021 08:20 PM

Easy call DBS bank head quarter will know already. Whether disturb HR or not

This first 3 or 4 number can be any company number.

So please stop posting you received the offer. Lesson already learnt from the previous post 2 week ago. Read so real.

Only 7 are selected for SME right?