Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Graduate Associate Program (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4917-dbs-graduate-associate-program.html)

Unregistered 18-12-2017 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 103128)
Hi guys,

Anyone who received this email from CBG got the invite to do the video interview?z

Been a month since this email

Did the CBG panel interview last week, a few senior managers from the different teams in CBG. They asked about what you can bring to the table etc and knowledge about consumer banking trends

Hope to get an offer soon, the people that i went with already got their offers :(

Unregistered 20-12-2017 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 103184)
Did the CBG panel interview last week, a few senior managers from the different teams in CBG. They asked about what you can bring to the table etc and knowledge about consumer banking trends

Hope to get an offer soon, the people that i went with already got their offers :(

Received an offer for the consumer banking role!! But they called to remind me that pay is based on honors class :(

Unregistered 20-12-2017 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 103242)
Received an offer for the consumer banking role!! But they called to remind me that pay is based on honors class :(

Congrats! At least you got the job! I haven’t even receive the call to go for interbie.. given that next week is already the holidays, I Guess there’s no more hope. Just curious, so what’s their offer to you and what’s your honor class?

Unregistered 20-12-2017 08:09 PM

Curtains diciembre

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 103242)

Is this really a sales role? Like selling insurance linked and opening of deposits for the customers?

If u dont mind could you share more details on it =)

Unregistered 21-12-2017 12:13 PM

Hi

Hi, have you done the interview? Is yours for CBG?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 103246)
Congrats! At least you got the job! I haven’t even receive the call to go for interbie.. given that next week is already the holidays, I Guess there’s no more hope. Just curious, so what’s their offer to you and what’s your honor class?

Unregistered 21-12-2017 12:14 PM

HI

Hi, have you done the VIDEO* interview? Is yours for CBG distribution?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 103246)

Unregistered 21-12-2017 08:38 PM

Any one knows the salary range of a AVP for mid office role in dbs?

Was offered 6k senior Assoc role.. but negotiating for Avp position

HR say If take Avp role will compete with Avp level during appraisal and easier to stand out if I accept the senior Assoc role. Possibly getting more bonus too

Any insider thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance

Unregistered 26-12-2017 04:20 PM

what?

Received an email from DBS HR for CBG (Distribution) about 2 months ago and was told that would receive news by early December on the application status. Up till now, nothing at all. Is anyone in the same boat?

Unregistered 02-01-2018 02:19 PM

graduate programme - operations

have anyone heard from DBS again with regards to the graduate programme - operations?

Unregistered 02-01-2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 103514)
have anyone heard from DBS again with regards to the graduate programme - operations?

Haven't heard from them in a while. Think the whole department is on holiday >_>