Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Management Associate Program 2015 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4552-dbs-management-associate-program-2015-a.html)

Unregistered 04-06-2020 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136540)
Remuneration will depend on the quality of all the candidates accepted... but generally not great. They will try to give the same salary that the MAs who have graduated from the program. I know the previous year MAs were only offered 5.5k for 3 years exp without masters

Actually last year Both masters MA and non Masters MA were taken in together.

Unregistered 04-06-2020 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136540)
Remuneration will depend on the quality of all the candidates accepted... but generally not great. They will try to give the same salary that the MAs who have graduated from the program. I know the previous year MAs were only offered 5.5k for 3 years exp without masters

I was offered 5.7k - local masters with 5yrs exp

Unregistered 04-06-2020 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136604)

Whoa these MA programs really are generous huh.

I was direct hired into a junior associate role (treasury), got 5 years of experience under my belt but was only offered 4.9K gross (not including aws).

Does the MSc/MBA really influence the pay? I have colleagues within the same tier but too paiseh to ask their comp package.

Unregistered 04-06-2020 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136615)
Whoa these MA programs really are generous huh.

I was direct hired into a junior associate role (treasury), got 5 years of experience under my belt but was only offered 4.9K gross (not including aws).

Does the MSc/MBA really influence the pay? I have colleagues within the same tier but too paiseh to ask their comp package.

It depends on what type of masters you have. If it is a reputable mba or finance related masters you can easily get many offers with higher salary than emap. But if your masters is in some other areas emap will offer more than what you can get else where.

Unregistered 04-06-2020 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136604)

I’m guessing if you have under 5 years of working experience, this may look fair.
Though I don’t think you need a Masters to get this sort of remuneration.
Unless, this is offset by a definitive career progression

Unregistered 04-06-2020 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136715)
I’m guessing if you have under 5 years of working experience, this may look fair.

Emap is not a definitive career progression. The MA are ranked every batch so it’s very competitive. Those who are at the bottom will not have a career prospect. But those who chiong and compete to be at the top of their batch will be highly rewarded.

Unregistered 04-06-2020 10:57 PM

anyone got offered recently? what's the salary for this?

Unregistered 05-06-2020 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136715)

That’s lower than my pre-Masters last drawn salary. They need to be more competitive than this. Any idea if it varies across track?

Unregistered 05-06-2020 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136755)
That’s lower than my pre-Masters last drawn salary. They need to be more competitive than this. Any idea if it varies across track?

Mate...... How many years of work experience have u accumulate?

Unregistered 05-06-2020 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136755)

You can’t compare salary grades with someone in S&T/IB or Tier 1 strat houses.