Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Management Associate Program 2015 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4552-dbs-management-associate-program-2015-a.html)

Unregistered 30-05-2020 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135797)
Hi everyone. I think this is not something to joke about. But I have received the same email and call with contrasting outcomes.

Mate can you elaborate more on what actually happened? ........

Unregistered 30-05-2020 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135797)
Hi everyone. I think this is not something to joke about. But I have received the same email and call with contrasting outcomes.

same. this is a massive screw up on their side.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135811)
Mate can you elaborate more on what actually happened? ........

He can't... it's the same person that claimed he worked on the case study for a long time before HR called and said the email was sent in error...

Unfortunately, that's a blatant lie since the case study has not even been sent to final round candidates yet... so just ignore the troll and enjoy your weekends people

Unregistered 30-05-2020 03:06 PM

Its all a troll guys. I've not even received any emails.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135837)
Its all a troll guys. I've not even received any emails.

Means you did not qualify to the next round. This does not mean that the others are troll.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 03:46 PM

I think calling people trolls in case the situation is actually true is an assault to the injury. and calling people who are probing gullible is also counterintuitive.

Bottomline, take everything you see here with a grain of salt.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135828)
same. this is a massive screw up on their side.

Oh you are another one facing the same thing? What exactly did they told you in the call?

Unregistered 30-05-2020 06:49 PM

I’m confused by the conflicting outcomes situation. I’ve received emails with links to the online tests and as per my understanding, the case studies will only be released sometime in June after passing the online tests, and around one week before the panel and case discussions.

So... why are some people already preparing for the case interviews?

Unregistered 30-05-2020 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135899)
I’m confused by the conflicting outcomes situation. I’ve received emails with links to the online tests and as per my understanding, the case studies will only be released sometime in June after passing the online tests, and around one week before the panel and case discussions.

So... why are some people already preparing for the case interviews?

Anyone posting about screw ups, calls from HR to tell them it was an error, or people already prepping for case studies even before details are sent out to final round candidates, clearly show the presence of trolls in this chat. This is a FACT.

Unregistered 02-06-2020 08:38 PM

Very true. Anyway, did anyone from IBG got the final round emails?