Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   DBS Management Associate Program 2015 (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/4552-dbs-management-associate-program-2015-a.html)

Unregistered 29-05-2020 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135696)
Did anyone receive a phone call from the HR?

The Hr called you?

Unregistered 29-05-2020 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135696)
Did anyone receive a phone call from the HR?

If you received the email from HR about the next round, they clearly stated that HR will be calling you to give you more info on the next steps. Hence, everyone going into the next round would have received the call from HR.

Can you please clarify why you are asking this question?

Unregistered 29-05-2020 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135683)
Yeah man! Full of trollers. Not sure if the information here is true not. Hope the Hr will give everyone a concrete update regardless.

Ya agree, there is obviously some people lurking around here that have nothing better to do than type mundane, nonsensical answers to every question asked in the salary.sg forum

Unregistered 29-05-2020 06:45 PM

Omg I received the confirmation email that I've progressed to the next step but just received a call to share that there was a system bug that wrongly triggered emails to candidates. Omg what a way to start my weekends!

Unregistered 29-05-2020 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135711)
Omg I received the confirmation email that I've progressed to the next step but just received a call to share that there was a system bug that wrongly triggered emails to candidates. Omg what a way to start my weekends!

Such good news! congratulations everyone!!

Unregistered 29-05-2020 07:00 PM

Quote:

Wtf? So means u got the progression email. But Hr call you tell you the system error wrongly sent out to everyone? So you are actually not selected?

Unregistered 29-05-2020 07:16 PM

Quote:

Wtf. Serious

Unregistered 29-05-2020 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135715)
Wtf. Serious

the troll is out to play again... guys please dont be so gullible... u guys are dbs emap applicants, please show some intelligence here

Unregistered 29-05-2020 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135714)
Wtf? So means u got the progression email. But Hr call you tell you the system error wrongly sent out to everyone? So you are actually not selected?

What?! is this the case? That is so bad then :(

Unregistered 29-05-2020 08:25 PM

Troll alert. Pls be smart ladies n gentlemen