Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   AML/Compliance/KYC professionals come in! (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/3243-aml-compliance-kyc-professionals-come.html)

Unregistered 10-02-2018 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 104566)
When did u get this email? Ah **** means i might have been dropped.

I got the email around yesterday night 2am. But the email still kinda vague. Althought being selected i think still need to have another intervoew with db. Maybe u can try emailing them?

Unregistered 10-02-2018 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 104562)
I got a email stating that they have selected me to be put forward as part of the suggested Anti-Financial Crime Team.

However, the process from here is to discuss this with DB, who will look to meet with a few of the team before training begins.

I got this email too. And they say want to meet random people from the team. You think is interview or just a formality?

Unregistered 10-02-2018 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 104567)
I got the email around yesterday night 2am. But the email still kinda vague. Althought being selected i think still need to have another intervoew with db. Maybe u can try emailing them?

Yea they like to send cague emails. My last email went something like the process is most definitely progressing in the right direction. I will drop em a email later. Let me know if there are any updates haha

Unregistered 10-02-2018 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 104568)
I got this email too. And they say want to meet random people from the team. You think is interview or just a formality?

To be honest im not sure. Its so vague. I got a few other job offers but in term of prospect this role is much better. But the uncertainty of confirmation made me rejected a few offer while waiting for this one

Unregistered 10-02-2018 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 104570)
To be honest im not sure. Its so vague. I got a few other job offers but in term of prospect this role is much better. But the uncertainty of confirmation made me rejected a few offer while waiting for this one

I received this mail too. But it got delayed for such a long time and i probably cant make it cause of my notice period. Do yall have a noticr period to fufil?

Unregistered 10-02-2018 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 104571)
I received this mail too. But it got delayed for such a long time and i probably cant make it cause of my notice period. Do yall have a noticr period to fufil?

Yup i could not agree more. If they confirm with us we can just throw our letter and fuilfill the notice period. But fortunately for my case i do not have any notoce period to fuilfill. They mention they will call next week. Maybe can get a verbal confirmation

Unregistered 10-02-2018 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 104572)
Yup i could not agree more. If they confirm with us we can just throw our letter and fuilfill the notice period. But fortunately for my case i do not have any notoce period to fuilfill. They mention they will call next week. Maybe can get a verbal confirmation

The thing is they are going to start on 26th feb. Shouldnt have invited ppl with notice down tbh

Unregistered 10-02-2018 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 104573)
The thing is they are going to start on 26th feb. Shouldnt have invited ppl with notice down tbh

Im not sure but I think this might be their first project in Singapore. And info is being pass between 3 channels. MThree, DB and Candidates. Furthermore the emails always come in around 2-3am which they might be following UK time. (Their HQ). Not sure. Lets hope everything goes well and offer letter will be issued soon. Weve got a high chance of being colleagues :)

Unregistered 10-02-2018 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 104574)
Im not sure but I think this might be their first project in Singapore. And info is being pass between 3 channels. MThree, DB and Candidates. Furthermore the emails always come in around 2-3am which they might be following UK time. (Their HQ). Not sure. Lets hope everything goes well and offer letter will be issued soon. Weve got a high chance of being colleagues :)

I was told have 1 guy in db sg already. Lets keep each other update here!

Unregistered 10-02-2018 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 104575)
I was told have 1 guy in db sg already. Lets keep each other update here!

as in non MThree guy?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2