Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   AML/Compliance/KYC professionals come in! (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/3243-aml-compliance-kyc-professionals-come.html)

Unregistered 20-02-2018 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 104852)
I am wondering why are people so concerned about the grad program for compliance.

This is not the only way to get into the field.

Because that is pretty much the only way you can get a perm job in compliance fresh out of school. Otherwise you would have to join as a contract employee.

Unregistered 20-02-2018 07:48 AM

Stavemili avenue
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregi
stered;104851
They didnt reply my emails as well. Guess all we can do is wait now

Same here, its supposed to start next week and we still havent get any confirmations. This is getting weird

Unregistered 21-02-2018 12:15 PM

seems like we might not start next week.

Unregistered 21-02-2018 01:20 PM

Armas Greenfield
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 104899)
seems like we might not start next week.

Yep i got the mail too

Unregistered 26-02-2018 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 104901)
Yep i got the mail too

Still no updates. anyone took up other offers instead? Im tired of waiting. They arnt replying to my mails

Unregistered 26-02-2018 04:37 PM

Advice
 
Hi,

To those who are experienced in Compliance,

may I ask how are the career prospects of trade/market surveillance (on securities/derivatives markets) like?

Is it considered an operational role that will be outsourced in time to come?

Thanks!

Unregistered 26-02-2018 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105038)
Hi,

To those who are experienced in Compliance,

may I ask how are the career prospects of trade/market surveillance (on securities/derivatives markets) like?

Is it considered an operational role that will be outsourced in time to come?

Thanks!

Most banks already outsourced this function to cheaper location, maybe except regulator and stock exchanges might still retain it. not optimistic tbh, you might be better off doing AML/KYC

Unregistered 27-02-2018 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105012)
Still no updates. anyone took up other offers instead? Im tired of waiting. They arnt replying to my mails

Yea their reply is so long. sadly i rejected another contract offer while waiting for this...

Unregistered 27-02-2018 12:42 PM

do you think this MThree job is still on? It's been almost a month.

Unregistered 27-02-2018 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105081)
do you think this MThree job is still on? It's been almost a month.

I just sent them another mail ytd and they have yet to reply. I got a feeling its cancelled


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2