Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   AML/Compliance/KYC professionals come in! (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/3243-aml-compliance-kyc-professionals-come.html)

Unregistered 11-02-2018 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 104581)
as in non MThree guy?

Theres 1 guy from mthree already stationed in db sg. Doing anoyher project atm

Unregistered 13-02-2018 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 104573)
The thing is they are going to start on 26th feb. Shouldnt have invited ppl with notice down tbh

Did they say that they are definitely going to start on 26th?
Because the meeting with deutsche bank will only happen next week.
So let say they drag for a bit, which they usually do, it is not gonna start on 26th. Haha

Unregistered 13-02-2018 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 104649)
Did they say that they are definitely going to start on 26th?
Because the meeting with deutsche bank will only happen next week.
So let say they drag for a bit, which they usually do, it is not gonna start on 26th. Haha

i think 26th is when the training start and i believe meeting with DB will happen this week. But the lack of communication is so bad. The turn around time is longer than what i had in mind...

anyone got called up for the meeting yet or had any reply since the last email they send?

Unregistered 13-02-2018 05:17 PM

I am rejecting this offer. Not getting enough details and my other job is gonna recind its offer if i do not make the decision soon. I think its too risky if the next meeting is a 2nd interview.good luck guys im out

Unregistered 13-02-2018 05:43 PM

DB

Can i just ask are you guys discussing the graduate program for compliance? or is this a separate matter

Unregistered 14-02-2018 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 104667)
Can i just ask are you guys discussing the graduate program for compliance? or is this a separate matter

The grad prog

Unregistered 18-02-2018 05:49 PM

Any updates? Got the mail that they are still waiting for the dates they invite random people to meet with deutsche

Unregistered 19-02-2018 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 104826)
Any updates? Got the mail that they are still waiting for the dates they invite random people to meet with deutsche

got the same email i guess. they think just mass send the emails to all candidates. I emailed them back but always didnt get any reply specific to the email i send

Unregistered 19-02-2018 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 104831)
got the same email i guess. they think just mass send the emails to all candidates. I emailed them back but always didnt get any reply specific to the email i send

They didnt reply my emails as well. Guess all we can do is wait now

Unregistered 19-02-2018 10:38 PM

I am wondering why are people so concerned about the grad program for compliance.

This is not the only way to get into the field.