Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   AML/Compliance/KYC professionals come in! (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/3243-aml-compliance-kyc-professionals-come.html)

Unregistered 20-03-2018 11:30 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;105987]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105984)

Hmm the position that I interviewed was a 1 year contract highly convertible, but job scope sounds totally the same as yours haha.
Don't think I an able to wait for them as they mentioned that they only can get back to me by next week.
Currently, I have already accepted another bank offer. (6 months contract).

i think its the same lol. there's a opening recently lol. what bank role is it? and how long did the bank revert to you. i went for a bank interview 1 year contract but after 2 weeks still no news... mostly probably gone. not sure how long does bank get back to you on average.

Unregistered 28-03-2018 04:45 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;105990]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 105987)

i think its the same lol. there's a opening recently lol. what bank role is it? and how long did the bank revert to you. i went for a bank interview 1 year contract but after 2 weeks still no news... mostly probably gone. not sure how long does bank get back to you on average.

AML analyst role. they told me they will get back to me by end of this week lol.
Currently accepted another bank offer, will probably work with them if no news from the other side.

Ruique 30-03-2018 01:14 AM

Hi, I am a fresh grad currently working as a compliance officer in a fintech startup.
My job scope mainly revolves around KYC verifications, so I'm interested in knowing the verification rates of a KYC compliance officer. The verifications mainly deals with manually checking proof of address and identity documents.
How many verifications can an officer do per day ?

Unregistered 30-03-2018 09:19 AM

AML vs Sanctions compliance, which is better to have a career in terms of prospect?

Unregistered 27-04-2018 05:24 PM

Hi, what’s the salary range for aml analyst with 1-2 year of exp?

Unregistered 01-05-2018 12:57 PM

anyone with experience in working as AML in finch startups?

icecloud 09-05-2018 10:40 PM

Hi guys, I am a fresh graduate from UOB. I have 6 months KYC experience and I am currently looking for a compliance position. I've applied to a ton of contract KYC jobs but to no avail. I have tried applying directly and through agents too. Any advice? Thanks!

Unregistered 10-05-2018 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icecloud (Post 107154)
Hi guys, I am a fresh graduate from UOB. I have 6 months KYC experience and I am currently looking for a compliance position. I've applied to a ton of contract KYC jobs but to no avail. I have tried applying directly and through agents too. Any advice? Thanks!

If i'm a hiring manager, the first impression is that if I hire you, i will need to look for a new hire within 6 months. I rather take my chance with someone else.

Unregistered 10-05-2018 10:59 AM

I see.. But I did the 6 months KYC position while waiting for my uni admission.

Unregistered 10-05-2018 07:10 PM

Hey guys, fresh grad here and im particularly interested in the field of AML/compliance & was offered this position.

May i know which is a better choice ?
salary is not my main focus but experience and skills is what im looking after.

Company A (insurance coy)
-do ppt for training, getting documents from other departments and reporting to regulators, doing research for regulatory updates and fieldwork

Company B (global bank)
-getting documents from clients, kyc and to pass on to cdd stage