Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Jal 06-05-2015 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 66400)
|How is the interview what question they ask any tips

no particular questions asked. Only had to introduce myself and to describe my life experiences. Yup thats all. All the best!

Unregistered 06-05-2015 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jal (Post 66404)
no particular questions asked. Only had to introduce myself and to describe my life experiences. Yup thats all. All the best!

Last week i receive email from Exxon they told face to face interview next weekend but still no call me, i don't know when is the interview..

Unregistered 06-05-2015 07:32 AM

Mine was okay though, how's yours? They asked to wait within next two weeks.

Unregistered 06-05-2015 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 66409)
Mine was okay though, how's yours? They asked to wait within next two weeks.

EM actually is just and average company if were to compare with shell and others . Their basic is low and promotion is quite challenging they have many foreigners and there are many stages of technician for you to be promoted. Other companies pays a lot better eg: denka, lanxess, celanese, shell, evonik. From an experienced shift leader

Elsewhere 06-05-2015 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fhaizal (Post 66399)
Hi bro, i was at exxon for my interview today. How was yours?

Hey! I went for the interview just now. After the interview, they gave a paper. What column did they tick? I have no idea what is that. Hahaha!

Unregistered 06-05-2015 11:35 AM

Test.

If after the interview, some required to go for some test thingy. Some no need. Why is that so? Anyone can explain? Thanks.

Ama 06-05-2015 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 66418)
If after the interview, some required to go for some test thingy. Some no need. Why is that so? Anyone can explain? Thanks.

From my experienced those who given the test have a better chance of securing the jobs.

Jal 06-05-2015 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elsewhere (Post 66415)
Hey! I went for the interview just now. After the interview, they gave a paper. What column did they tick? I have no idea what is that. Hahaha!

I didnt receive any paper nor sit for the test. So there goes my chance. Haa.

Unregistered 06-05-2015 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jal (Post 66432)
I didnt receive any paper nor sit for the test. So there goes my chance. Haa.

Hey jal, you didnt? I thought everybody should get? The interviewer will pass you straight after they have interview you. And theres their name and 3 column of boxes to be tick and then that paper should pass to the HR. you applying for what position bro?

Unregistered 06-05-2015 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 66418)

Any one tell me I receive email last week, but still not reply when is the interview. ..