Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Unregistered 12-11-2013 04:56 PM

Bonuses at Exxon Mobil

Hi, guys. I’ve been working as a construction engineer in russian oil company for 7 years, and besides of my salary I had an annual bonus and also 3-months bonuses.

Now I’m applying for the job (same position) at Exxon Mobil Singapore, but I read that at Exxon there are no bonuses AT ALL except for the salary upgrade every year in case of my high performance, is it really so? Because as far as I know in Shell or BP they have bonuses….

Unregistered 27-11-2013 01:56 PM

anyone got invitation interview for operation tech tomorrow at pioneer? what can i expect from the interview ? any heads up ?

westside 27-11-2013 03:41 PM

interview at pioneer tmr

Hi guys.. I will be going for the interview tmr at 12.. I just have n levels dont know if thats gd enough..

Unregistered 27-11-2013 04:31 PM

instru tech

hi guys. has som1 applied for intrumentation tech?

Unregistered 21-08-2014 06:52 PM

Any 1 here is working with exxnmobile as machinary tech? what is the salary range from as a diploma holder with working experience relevant to it? What abt the start range from entry level? Care to share more ?

Unregistered 16-09-2014 12:02 PM

Wait time after interview?

Hi all,

I went for an interview at ExxonMobil at Habourfront approx 4 weeks ago. Based on some of your replies, the HR is known to get back to the interviewee within 2-3 weeks.

Is anyone able to advise on when the HR will call back? (Is there a policy that they WILL DEFINITELY let the interviewee know the outcome?)

Or have i already been silently rejected? :(

Thanks for your inputs!

Unregistered 16-09-2014 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 56431)
Hi all,

I went for an interview at ExxonMobil at Habourfront approx 4 weeks ago. Based on some of your replies, the HR is known to get back to the interviewee within 2-3 weeks.

Is anyone able to advise on when the HR will call back? (Is there a policy that they WILL DEFINITELY let the interviewee know the outcome?)

Or have i already been silently rejected? :(

Thanks for your inputs!

Depends on how senior ur position is. If it's non-managerial (i.e. <250k p.a.) then most likely already rejected, they may call you back if other short listed candidates turn down.

For managerial position esp those global / regional types it is normal to wait for a few months for follow up as there's a lot of clearing red tape with higher ups in other countries or HQ.

Unregistered 21-01-2015 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 45176)
Hi, guys. I’ve been working as a construction engineer in russian oil company for 7 years, and besides of my salary I had an annual bonus and also 3-months bonuses.

Now I’m applying for the job (same position) at Exxon Mobil Singapore, but I read that at Exxon there are no bonuses AT ALL except for the salary upgrade every year in case of my high performance, is it really so? Because as far as I know in Shell or BP they have bonuses….

no bonuses. it's fixed.

Unregistered 05-02-2015 10:10 PM

Hi Guys.

Cn i know how long will EM reply to an online application? I applied starting of this year.

Unregistered 06-02-2015 04:47 PM

FYI to everyone whos interested, this is at max a diploma job. even if you get have a degree, you will be offered diploma pay.