Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Unregistered 07-02-2015 01:31 PM

it take abt 1-2 months to get back to u. if u r being confirm by them, whole process probably takes abt 6 months.

Unregistered 12-03-2015 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 62343)
Hi Guys.

Cn i know how long will EM reply to an online application? I applied starting of this year.

Hi, i submitted online application at mid Feb and I received a call from them within less than 2wks. Gt a interview in the 3rd wks. Waited 1wk plus after the interview and jus received email for medical checkup today.

Unregistered 30-03-2015 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 63970)
Hi, i submitted online application at mid Feb and I received a call from them within less than 2wks. Gt a interview in the 3rd wks. Waited 1wk plus after the interview and jus received email for medical checkup today.

hi there.. i have a interview coming up too on april.. so its just one interview only?.. i heard its 2 rounds of interview.. anyways how was the interview like?.. care to share wat they asked..

Unregistered 30-03-2015 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 64706)
hi there.. i have a interview coming up too on april.. so its just one interview only?.. i heard its 2 rounds of interview.. anyways how was the interview like?.. care to share wat they asked..

I'm apply for ops tech position. So far only wen for one interview and then medical check up, was told that they are working out the offer package while waiting for my medical result. Not sure is there anymore interview to go. Hopefully not..the interview wasn't hard, simple intro myself, they will ask you to define safety and teamwork, make sure to read thru company profile and job requirements as they will ask. Show them you have keen and interest. Anw, I heard one of the interviewer said this year they r taking in 2 intakes in May and Nov. Not sure wat he said is true anot.

Can I know wat position you applied for? and all the best for ur interview...

Unregistered 01-04-2015 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 64722)
I'm apply for ops tech position. So far only wen for one interview and then medical check up, was told that they are working out the offer package while waiting for my medical result. Not sure is there anymore interview to go. Hopefully not..the interview wasn't hard, simple intro myself, they will ask you to define safety and teamwork, make sure to read thru company profile and job requirements as they will ask. Show them you have keen and interest. Anw, I heard one of the interviewer said this year they r taking in 2 intakes in May and Nov. Not sure wat he said is true anot.

Can I know wat position you applied for? and all the best for ur interview...

wow congratz.. been called up for medical means u got the job already.. thx for the info btw.. i applied for metals technician..

Unregistered 01-05-2015 11:31 PM

Medical

Hi guys, Just curious. Medical checkup, what will it be like? Like NS checkup?

Unregistered 04-05-2015 11:16 PM

exxon

i think its everyone dream to work at exxon when ur in jurong island but the truth is other chemical companies are paying more than exxon with lesser workload...the only perks about exxon is their bonuses...other than that it simply sucks to the core...even their basic is lower than what most companies in jurong island offers...so my advice is dont get fooled into thinking exxon is a world class company...in terms of pay and increment it is ****

Unregistered 05-05-2015 10:48 AM

Hi, is there anyone going ops techncian interview today? Any tips

Fhaizal 05-05-2015 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 66362)
Hi, is there anyone going ops techncian interview today? Any tips

Hi bro, i was at exxon for my interview today. How was yours?

Unregistered 05-05-2015 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fhaizal (Post 66399)
Hi bro, i was at exxon for my interview today. How was yours?

|How is the interview what question they ask any tips