Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Unregistered 06-05-2015 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 66437)
Any one tell me I receive email last week, but still not reply when is the interview. ..

Mine was, they called me and invited me to come down for an interview. Then they will send you an email with the details.

Unregistered 06-05-2015 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 66410)
EM actually is just and average company if were to compare with shell and others . Their basic is low and promotion is quite challenging they have many foreigners and there are many stages of technician for you to be promoted. Other companies pays a lot better eg: denka, lanxess, celanese, shell, evonik. From an experienced shift leader

best petrochem co. in sg so far in terms of job secruity, prospects, bonus, benefits etc is still Shell imo

Unregistered 06-05-2015 09:35 PM

I also went for Exxonmobil Ops tech interview today...pretty relaxed and informal, I have also gotten a slip of paper at the end of the interview, but i forget to take a look at it...dunno what that slip means...

Anyway, for OT rate...Exxonmobil is one of the highest paying in this industry.

Good luck to all those that went for the interview.

Unregistered 06-05-2015 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 66445)
I also went for Exxonmobil Ops tech interview today...pretty relaxed and informal, I have also gotten a slip of paper at the end of the interview, but i forget to take a look at it...dunno what that slip means...

Hey, You got go for any test? I only get a slip of paper only. Hmmm.

Unregistered 06-05-2015 11:02 PM

Quote:

how is the interview wt type of question thy ask ..

Unregistered 07-05-2015 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 66433)
Hey jal, you didnt? I thought everybody should get? The interviewer will pass you straight after they have interview you. And theres their name and 3 column of boxes to be tick and then that paper should pass to the HR. you applying for what position bro?

i applied for operation tech.

Unregistered 07-05-2015 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 66451)
how is the interview wt type of question thy ask ..

I am an experienced ops tech, they basically ask me about my current plant process flow and daily tasks. They never ask too in depth.

Unregistered 08-05-2015 01:14 AM

I went for the ops tech interview recently. They gave me the slip and i had to sit for the test. Now waiting for their reply.
Anyway, they never really ask any question for me. Had to introduce myself and talk abt my experiences. Basically thats it.

Unregistered 08-05-2015 06:40 AM

Dan

Went interview on Tuesday, just received a call yesterday for medical check up.

Vopak 08-05-2015 06:48 AM

Quote:

EM is overrated and their OT not for newly technician, my current company have a lot of ex EM tech they quit coz of a lot of reasons. Shell, sumitomo, src pays a lot better and better prospect. Universal terminal is coming as well.