Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Exxon Mobil Equipment tech or Operations Tech? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2718-exxon-mobil-equipment-tech-operations-tech.html)

Unregistered 05-04-2016 03:22 PM

Any one here managed to get through to HR?

Unregistered 06-04-2016 10:41 AM

When is the intake going to start?june?july?august?

Unregistered 06-04-2016 03:05 PM

Any one got news from HR yet? Be it good or bad? Anything ?

Unregistered 07-04-2016 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 82932)
Any one got news from HR yet? Be it good or bad? Anything ?

You applied for ops tech bro?i'm still waiting for their call. Don't give up first:)

Unregistered 07-04-2016 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 82978)
You applied for ops tech bro?i'm still waiting for their call. Don't give up first:)

Yes bro. Applied for ops tech. Wondering if anyone of you got news of the results yet.. it has been so long since the interview in Feb

Unregistered 08-04-2016 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83006)
Yes bro. Applied for ops tech. Wondering if anyone of you got news of the results yet.. it has been so long since the interview in Feb

Call them several time. Now i lose hope already. Haiss

Unregistered 08-04-2016 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83062)
Call them several time. Now i lose hope already. Haiss

Why? Did they pick up?

Unregistered 08-04-2016 10:58 PM

i got a call, ask me go for medical checkup next week

Unregistered 09-04-2016 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83130)
i got a call, ask me go for medical checkup next week

When and where do you received that call bro ? Do they email you as well ?

Unregistered 10-04-2016 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83130)
i got a call, ask me go for medical checkup next week

Yeah. When did you get a call? HR mention results will be out this week

Unregistered 10-04-2016 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83130)
i got a call, ask me go for medical checkup next week

Sure or not?

Unregistered 10-04-2016 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83239)
Yeah. When did you get a call? HR mention results will be out this week

This coming week? I didn't get the call too. Do yo u know when is the intake for this year? Did the hr mention anything about the coming intake?

Unregistered 11-04-2016 06:04 PM

Anyone got any call from the hr today?

Unregistered 11-04-2016 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83282)
Anyone got any call from the hr today?

Nope. Did you get the call?

Unregistered 11-04-2016 08:38 PM

4455
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83285)
Nope. Did you get the call?

Bro ,called to HR . Said , result will be out this week or next week Monday . Will be inform through fone & email too .

Unregistered 12-04-2016 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83296)
Bro ,called to HR . Said , result will be out this week or next week Monday . Will be inform through fone & email too .

Hahaha. Another week of waiting again

Unregistered 12-04-2016 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83326)
Hahaha. Another week of waiting again

What's new?

Unregistered 12-04-2016 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83332)
What's new?

Hahahaha . But seriously one of the guy claim he got the call and were told to go for medical . Is it ture or is he uttering bullshit?

Unregistered 12-04-2016 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83336)
Hahahaha . But seriously one of the guy claim he got the call and were told to go for medical . Is it ture or is he uttering bullshit?

I would like to believe its utter grade A bullshit. As least 2-3 of us called the HR and they mentioned that the results are not released yet. Thus, how on earth does one gets selected for medical if the results aren't out yet. Puzzling, but then again, who knows...

Unregistered 12-04-2016 05:04 PM

Not all of the interviewees are here in the forum right? Maybe all of us who are here not the ones that got selected? Hahah..sorry man for being negative. Kind of feeling like **** getting rejected for all interviews..sighzz

Unregistered 12-04-2016 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83344)
Not all of the interviewees are here in the forum right? Maybe all of us who are here not the ones that got selected? Hahah..sorry man for being negative. Kind of feeling like **** getting rejected for all interviews..sighzz

Keep the faith my man.. Those who are not selected would get a rejection letter via email, that is one thing for certain. All the best to you, and to those out there that are awaiting the results.

Yawn 12-04-2016 08:08 PM

hey guys, just to clarify if anyone get "employment offer" under HR status in the exxon job portal submission? I need someone to enlighten me what does it means.

http://postimg.org/image/dzv5e0wbf/

Thanks.

Unregistered 12-04-2016 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yawn (Post 83360)
hey guys, just to clarify if anyone get "employment offer" under HR status in the exxon job portal submission? I need someone to enlighten me what does it means.

[://postimg.org/image/dzv5e0wbf/[/

Thanks.

It means that you alr got the job bro, you just have to wait for medical maybe. Mine is still under 'Application under review'. Maybe just wait for this week or next week. Whatever it is, i wish you all the best:)

Yawn 12-04-2016 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83361)
It means that you alr got the job bro, you just have to wait for medical maybe. Mine is still under 'Application under review'. Maybe just wait for this week or next week. Whatever it is, i wish you all the best:)


Thanks for clarifying. I just attended the 2nd round interview last friday but havent received any call yet about the offer. Just saw the portal status has changed.

Unregistered 12-04-2016 10:43 PM

Medical
 
Got an email today at 8pm...told me to go for medical check up

Bloop 12-04-2016 10:47 PM

Exxon
 
Don't give up hope guys... I didn't received any call but they email me to make arrangements for medical check up... Good luck to u and me... Really hope to get the job

Unregistered 12-04-2016 10:49 PM

Anyways you guys might want to consider chevron oronite.theyre hvg an opening for operations tech as well. Just for sharing though. :)

Unregistered 12-04-2016 10:51 PM

Huh?why some of you have 2 interview?mine is only one and i got an email from bangkok hr at 8:02pm to go for med check up.

Unregistered 12-04-2016 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83386)
Got an email today at 8pm...told me to go for medical check up

No call? Just email? Guess its over for the rest of us who have not gotten an email.

Unregistered 12-04-2016 11:55 PM

For those who have not rvc email for medical means rejected?

Unregistered 13-04-2016 12:18 AM

Or maybe they go by batch? There goes my chance, did not receive anything yet:(

Unregistered 13-04-2016 01:16 AM

To the bro who got "employment offer".... Which date did u go for your first interview?
Mine is 26th feb but no call nor statis changed. Im gettin fed up already waiting n hoping. Wana get it done n over with this... Hahaha.

Unregistered 13-04-2016 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83398)
For those who have not rvc email for medical means rejected?

They will still email u if u are rejected

Yawn 13-04-2016 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83410)
To the bro who got "employment offer".... Which date did u go for your first interview?
Mine is 26th feb but no call nor statis changed. Im gettin fed up already waiting n hoping. Wana get it done n over with this... Hahaha.

my 1st was on 23 march. dun lose hope just yet. As long the status in the system hasnt change meaning there is stilll hope.

Unregistered 13-04-2016 12:55 PM

[QUOTE=Yawn;83435]my 1st was on 23 march. dun lose hope just yet. As long the status in the system hasnt change meaning there is stilll hope.[/QUOTE

No call and email receive. Interview on 25feb 16. Anyone else didnt receive msg from them ?

Unregistered 13-04-2016 01:24 PM

That bro went for the 1st interview in march but already got the ans. We went in feb but still no news... Hmmmm...

Unregistered 13-04-2016 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83459)
That bro went for the 1st interview in march but already got the ans. We went in feb but still no news... Hmmmm...

That's weird. And you guys got 2 rounds of interview.

Those who went in FEB only 1 round.

Unregistered 13-04-2016 02:02 PM

I think i no chance liow. I cant even log in the career page. No email found. Haiz

Unregistered 13-04-2016 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83467)
I think i no chance liow. I cant even log in the career page. No email found. Haiz

How can that be? I went for interview in FEB, still awaiting results.

I just logged into the career portal few seconds ago.

Unregistered 13-04-2016 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yawn (Post 83435)
my 1st was on 23 march. dun lose hope just yet. As long the status in the system hasnt change meaning there is stilll hope.

How is it a 2 round interview? I'm confused. Applied for the same position as Ops Tech right?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2