Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Anyone jobless for a long time before? (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2271-anyone-jobless-long-time-before.html)

Unregistered 07-04-2016 07:39 AM

I'm jobless too.. for almost a year. (previously had 1 year of exp in hr & admin field) regretted to leave the company before getting a new job.. currently am working as a part time admin.. better than rotting at home lah. am 22 years old with a dip holder. :-(

Unregistered 07-04-2016 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 82977)
I'm jobless too.. for almost a year. (previously had 1 year of exp in hr & admin field) regretted to leave the company before getting a new job.. currently am working as a part time admin.. better than rotting at home lah. am 22 years old with a dip holder. :-(

Why not you take up upgrading courses like driving? You can earn big money driving Uber. You save and invest and many years in the future you can retire as a rich man.

Unregistered 07-04-2016 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 82977)

u got exp in hr and admin yet noone hiring u? why ahh? at least u got exp... i also got expereicnes but noone hiring me... i degree holder.. 25 years old, jobless 1 year plus already...

Unregistered 07-04-2016 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83014)
u got exp in hr and admin yet noone hiring u? why ahh? at least u got exp... i also got expereicnes but noone hiring me... i degree holder.. 25 years old, jobless 1 year plus already...

Why not be a businessman? Be an Uber driver. An Uber driver is an entrepreneur doing his own transport business. If your friends and relatives ask what you're doing, just tell them that you're a businessman.

Unregistered 07-04-2016 05:46 PM

Quote:

How did you survive this 1 year plus ?

Unregistered 08-04-2016 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83019)
Why not be a businessman? Be an Uber driver. An Uber driver is an entrepreneur doing his own transport business. If your friends and relatives ask what you're doing, just tell them that you're a businessman.

LOL. right. joker trying to glorify himself

Unregistered 08-04-2016 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83019)

uber need age 30 right. i hven 30. lol

Unregistered 08-04-2016 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83022)
How did you survive this 1 year plus ?

just eating bread everyday, and stay infront of comp finding job... but nobdy call for ingterviews.. sent out many resumes ..

Unregistered 09-04-2016 05:28 AM

Quote:

i found a job, but ended up the company last min gave me notice that they dont need me anymore. thats v unfair to me right.. sigh.

how about you? none offer you too? :/

Unregistered 09-04-2016 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 83142)
i found a job, but ended up the company last min gave me notice that they dont need me anymore. thats v unfair to me right.. sigh.

how about you? none offer you too? :/

i was tragically bullied out of the company i helped founded.

it's not just unfair, but i feel like slapping their faces.