Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2023-civil-svc-statboard-typical-timeline-making-hiring-decision.html)

Unregistered 26-06-2023 06:50 PM

It has been nearly 4 weeks since my interview with CPF and I've not heard back. I guess it's a goner....

Unregistered 26-06-2023 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 250626)
It has been nearly 4 weeks since my interview with CPF and I've not heard back. I guess it's a goner....

Lucky you, dodged a bullet.

Unregistered 27-06-2023 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 250645)
Lucky you, dodged a bullet.

What's wrong with working in CPF?

Unregistered 27-06-2023 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 250652)
What's wrong with working in CPF?

Maybe the high resignation rate, low hiring rate (especially you are in heavy ops departments), low morale due to covid-fatigue, lously CEO and lack of appreciation in terms of promotion and Merit Increment (do you know while the entire Public Service had their pay increased last year, CPFB is one of the only few that didn't?)..

Plus the high stress level now to overhaul IT systems while combatting all the scam cases while tanking at least 3 persons' work per current headcount?

So please tell me what's not wrong working there?

Unregistered 28-06-2023 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 250705)
Maybe the high resignation rate, low hiring rate (especially you are in heavy ops departments), low morale due to covid-fatigue, lously CEO and lack of appreciation in terms of promotion and Merit Increment (do you know while the entire Public Service had their pay increased last year, CPFB is one of the only few that didn't?)..

Plus the high stress level now to overhaul IT systems while combatting all the scam cases while tanking at least 3 persons' work per current headcount?

So please tell me what's not wrong working there?

HTX also don't have. CPFB is not alone.

Unregistered 28-06-2023 08:21 AM

what is the pay range for DD and D level?

Unregistered 28-06-2023 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 250720)
what is the pay range for DD and D level?

s://blog.seedly.sg/civil-service-salary/

Not sure if accurate.

Unregistered 28-06-2023 10:43 AM

Preference

CSA, CPF or PSD?? All comms role. Which will y’all choose? Senior executive/AM/M role for fresh grad

Unregistered 28-06-2023 11:27 AM

Temp pay

Does anyone know how much ministry temp pay earns?

Unregistered 28-06-2023 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 250735)
Does anyone know how much ministry temp pay earns?

Hourly, the temp agency will tell you how much.. the ministry pays the agency and then the temp agency pays the temp.