Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2023-civil-svc-statboard-typical-timeline-making-hiring-decision.html)

Unregistered 17-01-2024 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265764)
abit off topic here: which ministry allow for flexi dress code? i.e smart casual is acceptable. or isit all business wear?

no one can answer u that one lor

u nvr check in with your side's HR or HC team or your team on the suggested dress code?

Unregistered 17-01-2024 05:53 PM

srs question: if no reference to put how ah? can provide prove of employment from previous coy? or die die need reference one

Unregistered 17-01-2024 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pooty (Post 265300)
I feel like being shortchanged. I don't mind 1 year probation before emplaced on perm
But now I have to give up my perm position for a contract position. Hence, I wish to understand from people who undergo movement policy.

U got check if the role is perm headcount or supernumerary? Nowsaday the movement like so boh hua.. unless u r in for the extra 3 days leave.. otherwise, just take the higher salary package lor

Unregistered 17-01-2024 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265819)
srs question: if no reference to put how ah? can provide prove of employment from previous coy? or die die need reference one

the reference essentially can be ppl from your previous coy ie your former supervisor
u apply as fresh grad or mid-career folks?

ggeraldd 19-01-2024 11:11 PM

Anybody had job interviews with SkillsFuture Singapore?

Anybody here went interview with SSG or recently been employed? Wanna know how long it takes for HR to reply on the outcome.

My final face-to-face interview was on Wednesday, and from what I understand, the company has conducted reference check with my character referees and company HR.

How long more will it take?

Unregistered 20-01-2024 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 265852)
the reference essentially can be ppl from your previous coy ie your former supervisor
u apply as fresh grad or mid-career folks?

i apply as mid career. will they really call the reference and check? for both character referee and past supervisor

Unregistered 20-01-2024 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 266038)
i apply as mid career. will they really call the reference and check? for both character referee and past supervisor

why not???????????????????????????????????????

Unregistered 20-01-2024 09:36 PM

HR asked me to share expected annual salary including breakdown of bonuses. How to do so since PB and AVM are based on performance and SG economy respectively?

Can anyone advise for local U 2nd upper fresh grad, how much should I be quoting?
Thanks in advance!

Unregistered 20-01-2024 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 266114)
HR asked me to share expected annual salary including breakdown of bonuses. How to do so since PB and AVM are based on performance and SG economy respectively?

Can anyone advise for local U 2nd upper fresh grad, how much should I be quoting?
Thanks in advance!

which SB/ministry?

ggeraldd 21-01-2024 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 266038)

Yes they will. If you don’t even have a character referee, might not reflect well on your application too, because it feels like you don’t have anybody to back you up for being the quality manpower that you described yourself to be in the resume.

That is my two cents worth.