Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2023-civil-svc-statboard-typical-timeline-making-hiring-decision.html)

Unregistered 01-02-2023 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239618)
and the update is good to go or?

i don't know if i shud whatsapp the HR person to ask if the post is still open after last week's phone call to clarify the CV stuff...haven't reach interview round shortlist though

they said they will try to offer after the security clearance is completed (~2 months more). Still long af tho so they called to check if I had accepted offers from other companies

Unregistered 01-02-2023 09:08 PM

What does it meant gross monthly salary? Is this consisting of bonuses or just base salary?

Unregistered 02-02-2023 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239635)
What does it meant gross monthly salary? Is this consisting of bonuses or just base salary?

tot u just put the overall number tt u draw monthly

or u can just give explanatory note to define the salary breakdown lor

Unregistered 02-02-2023 09:15 AM

thursday morning already

Unregistered 02-02-2023 11:10 AM

Is it possible that one department contact another department in the same ministry to persuade them to let them have a candidate over the other team (eg they need ppl more urgently so the other dept should give them the candidate)

Unregistered 02-02-2023 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239654)
Is it possible that one department contact another department in the same ministry to persuade them to let them have a candidate over the other team (eg they need ppl more urgently so the other dept should give them the candidate)

wah that is like the pax is in hot demand

let the respective directors of the division fight it out right?
if candidate prefers A over B

in theory sounds possible.

Unregistered 02-02-2023 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239655)
wah that is like the pax is in hot demand

let the respective directors of the division fight it out right?
if candidate prefers A over B

in theory sounds possible.

Oh dang that's worrying. But maybe I'm just paranoid and also too conceited in thinking I'm highly sought after

Unregistered 02-02-2023 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239657)
Oh dang that's worrying. But maybe I'm just paranoid and also too conceited in thinking I'm highly sought after

ok at least your work has been noticed by different divisions/dept to the point either side want to pull u over

i suppose u can indicate your preference
HR will hve to sort out with both HODs to determine the nitty gritty admin stuff eg the date that your current team/dept/division need to release u to come over, hand-takeover of duties etc those kind of stuff for example.

Unregistered 02-02-2023 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239658)
ok at least your work has been noticed by different divisions/dept to the point either side want to pull u over

i suppose u can indicate your preference
HR will hve to sort out with both HODs to determine the nitty gritty admin stuff eg the date that your current team/dept/division need to release u to come over, hand-takeover of duties etc those kind of stuff for example.

Thanks for the reply!

Unregistered 02-02-2023 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 239661)
Thanks for the reply!

between division A and division B, which one did u eventually choose?