Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2023-civil-svc-statboard-typical-timeline-making-hiring-decision.html)

Unregistered 22-02-2023 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240911)
1) mine was 2 years (depends on SB/Min)
2) Yes, convertible to perm based on performance
3) Btw another gd thing the Long Service Award
from current SB/Min will follow/remain in movement policy :)

Long service award got what benefit other than every 5yr take cash n extra 3days leave

Unregistered 23-02-2023 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240915)
Long service award got what benefit other than every 5yr take cash n extra 3days leave

Wow every 5 years got extra 3 days and extra cash.
Working in public sectors really shiok leh.
There is no cap to AL Ah?

Unregistered 23-02-2023 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240973)

Long service award la.. and cap at 21 days la.. if u compare public with private sector welfare and benefit, private sector win gao Gao la.. stop being a sour grapes, if u no luck with company with better welfare.. reflect reflect..

Unregistered 23-02-2023 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240981)
Long service award la.. and cap at 21 days la.. if u compare public with private sector welfare and benefit, private sector win gao Gao la.. stop being a sour grapes, if u no luck with company with better welfare.. reflect reflect..

No need to be so sarcastic lah! Really ill-bred! Where did i sound sour grapes ? Just curious and asking.

Unregistered 23-02-2023 07:45 PM

Does the HR from Sg civil service/ stat boards e.g. LTA, GovTech have access to CPF?

Does the recruiters from the SG civil service / stat boards have access to our CPF contributions? Can i fake my pay slip?

Unregistered 23-02-2023 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240998)
Does the recruiters from the SG civil service / stat boards have access to our CPF contributions? Can i fake my pay slip?

Good luck lolol

Unregistered 23-02-2023 08:59 PM

Quote:

aprils fools day come early

Unregistered 23-02-2023 09:00 PM

Quote:

why u wan to fake your payslip?

for nth u get into trouble for forgery

itchy pikgu is it?

Unregistered 23-02-2023 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 240973)

Nothing sour grapes about this, but you need to think realistically using some simple math before asking such questions.

How much do you think that cash is? $100000 or $100?

And if there's no cap to AL, someone who worked in public sector from 25 years old to 60 years old (essentially working for 35 years) would have extra 21 days of AL adding on to their usual package. Total per year nearly 40 days???? You think that's possible?

Unregistered 23-02-2023 09:27 PM

Quote:

Honesty is e best policy. Morever, HR will also ask for the last 6 month’s of your CPF contribution + latest payslip for verification.