Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Civil Svc/ Statboard - Typical Timeline for making a Hiring Decision (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/2023-civil-svc-statboard-typical-timeline-making-hiring-decision.html)

Unregistered 27-07-2020 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 142778)
Anyone waiting to get a call up for interview? Sent in applications roughly a week ago.. do they call or email? First time applicant here.

No general answer to your question. It can be either email or call or even no response. No strict rule here. What you can only do is check your C@G applications statuses every now and then.

Also, timeline ranges from a few days to a few weeks for the call up, if shortlisted.

Unregistered 28-07-2020 06:57 PM

is that fine that I accepted offer from private organisation first while waiting the security clearance?
Will Hr need request my payslip at any stage?
just wondering if they only request it at very late stage and i have already started new job, will they question why payslip is another company?

Unregistered 28-07-2020 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 142864)
is that fine that I accepted offer from private organisation first while waiting the security clearance?
Will Hr need request my payslip at any stage?
just wondering if they only request it at very late stage and i have already started new job, will they question why payslip is another company?

they asked me for payslip before the security clearance.

Unregistered 28-07-2020 07:21 PM

Finally heard back from HR after 6 weeks, now waiting for letter of offer. anyone knows how long it takes?

Unregistered 28-07-2020 08:01 PM

Just applied for a CS job today. Does anyone know if they will process the applications after the closing date or they will process it as they go along?

Unregistered 28-07-2020 09:07 PM

Hi all. Is it a must to share previous remuneration with HR when they request for it? Can we decline to share and instead share a range?

Unregistered 28-07-2020 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 142738)
Anyone here still waiting to hear the offer, or to sign the contract?

I am waiting for about 5 to 6 weeks and still waiting. :)

Unregistered 28-07-2020 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 142866)
they asked me for payslip before the security clearance.

Mind to share how long does it takes to clear the security clearance?
G50, medical checkup concurrently?

Unregistered 28-07-2020 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 142878)
Mind to share how long does it takes to clear the security clearance?
G50, medical checkup concurrently?

My medical was in the form of a questionnaire, at the same time i did my reference check too. It took them about 6 weeks for them to get back.

I didnt fill up g50 form.

Unregistered 29-07-2020 12:02 AM

Anyone knows what does it mean if the application status is in process but the job closing date has passed and the job is not in the listing anymore? Means got chance bo?