Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 30-08-2016 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 89990)
I applied for mindef DXO and have passed psychometric test and went for 2 rounds of interviews + site preview. I'm now awaiting results about the 2nd round of interview. Do u all know roughly how long they take to call to let u know whether you got the job offer after the 2nd round of interview?

Not this person but just to share my experience on the same topic.
I got the verbal job offer about 5 working days after the interview.
Got scheduled for medical check and was told nothing is firm until signing on the dotted line, and that will take another 2months or so... Hope all goes well

Unregistered 30-08-2016 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 90004)
Not this person but just to share my experience on the same topic.
I got the verbal job offer about 5 working days after the interview.
Got scheduled for medical check and was told nothing is firm until signing on the dotted line, and that will take another 2months or so... Hope all goes well

hi, did you also go through 2 interviews + site preview? which department are you in? thanks!

Unregistered 30-08-2016 06:20 PM

Applied last week, yet to even receive the email for the test.. T_T is this hopeless?

Unregistered 30-08-2016 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 90012)
Applied last week, yet to even receive the email for the test.. T_T is this hopeless?

For me, the invitation for the PT came a few days after I submitted the application. Maybe you can try to look your junk mail folder. It might be there.

Unregistered 30-08-2016 09:08 PM

Applied 2 weeks ago. Next day got invite to PT liao.

Went for the PT last Tuesday, 23 Aug.

Don't know when will interview. No news yet.

Unregistered 30-08-2016 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 90015)
For me, the invitation for the PT came a few days after I submitted the application. Maybe you can try to look your junk mail folder. It might be there.

Yeah. Mine was found in the Junk folder.

Unregistered 31-08-2016 09:26 AM

Ok, Would check on Junk folder too, thanks for the heads up

Unregistered 31-08-2016 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 89389)
I am in a similar position as well so quite worried... Emailed HR but they said still pending

I'm also in a similar position and worried now.. Has been a week since site preview and no call. Anyone received calls more than one week later but got offered the job?

Unregistered 31-08-2016 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 89293)
Went for unit preview on 02Aug and till now didn't get any calls, starting to get worried as I gathered most of those who got selected were notified on the day itself or next

I'm also in a similar position and worried now.. Has been a week since site preview and no call. Anyone received calls more than one week later but got offered the job?

Unregistered 01-09-2016 11:35 AM

I am not sure whether i can get in to HR executive as i am now in an engineering sector now. Can someone advise?