Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 16-06-2016 04:01 PM

Hi all,

I've read thru all 111 pages and wow. Thanks a lot for the information!

I've applied for a position last night and hope I get called up for the test soon! Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Unregistered 16-06-2016 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87273)
Hi all,

I've read thru all 111 pages and wow. Thanks a lot for the information!

I've applied for a position last night and hope I get called up for the test soon! Keeping my fingers crossed :)

good luck! I like your style. Must do homework!

Unregistered 16-06-2016 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87279)
good luck! I like your style. Must do homework!

Thank you!

Hope to get a response from them soon :)

Tim 17-06-2016 12:24 AM

Friday is the day

Oh I hope I won't screw the PT up. They also want candidates to submit everything first time around before or after the PT.

So yeah. Wish me luck! ^^

Unregistered 17-06-2016 12:51 PM

How to apply for DXO

Hi, does anyone face problems when applying for any DXO position? I can't seems to get through to the NS portal that they link us to for the application. Can't login using Singpass.

Tim 17-06-2016 02:14 PM

Just done my PT.

Done this morning. Everything imho was done alright. But wasn't prepared for Sudoku puzzles as I thought it would be difficult Maths questions instead.

But as a declared first timer, I hope that still can give me a chance in the chances of a successful application.

So now I will now wait. Btw I have to check status in the DXO portal online? Or do I email the Hr person in charge after 2 weeks if I haven't received any follow up by then?

Unregistered 22-06-2016 12:07 PM

Actually what are the position available for degree IN ENGINEERING?

Unregistered 22-06-2016 03:17 PM

Questions

Hi, i applied for a job on monday night but i can't recall what did i apply for. Any way to check on NS website?

But anyway, received an email ytd asking me to attend the PT test. any advices? A little nervous as i have 0 exp since i just graduated from uni ><

Tim 22-06-2016 04:04 PM

Pat- what to expect

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 87546)
Hi, i applied for a job on monday night but i can't recall what did i apply for. Any way to check on NS website?

But anyway, received an email ytd asking me to attend the PT test. any advices? A little nervous as i have 0 exp since i just graduated from uni ><

Already shared above abt what to expect..if u can, just do some sudoku puzzles to prep yourself. As for the rest, answer as honestly as you can and if u like, find some online psychometric tests to get a better feel. Good luck!

Unregistered 23-06-2016 10:53 AM

It has been 3 weeks since my interview and told me that I will be informed in 2 weeks regarding my outcome. Called to check last week but to no avail. What should I do?