Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

Unregistered 02-08-2016 10:13 PM

waiting

Went for the assessment on 22nd July, no call yet. Anybody who went for the test on 22nd receive any interview calls yet?

Unregistered 03-08-2016 01:57 PM

nervous

Im scheduled for PT on 5 Aug... I have 5 yrs civil service experience with pass degree at unisim.. I'm dying to get a DXO position so I'm super nervous I hope I'll pass the PT!

Unregistered 03-08-2016 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 89031)
I just went for security clearance exercise, pending medical exam and phototaking for the SAF card. A verbal quote of my salary was given to me as well. Just wondering if there is still room for me to reject the job offer at this point, since I technically have not signed anything?

Can share the position you applied and how much is the salary?

Unregistered 04-08-2016 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 89031)
I just went for security clearance exercise, pending medical exam and phototaking for the SAF card. A verbal quote of my salary was given to me as well. Just wondering if there is still room for me to reject the job offer at this point, since I technically have not signed anything?

can share what did you do during the security clearance exercise?

Unregistered 04-08-2016 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 88913)
This forum was of good help in my job search (e.g. what to do, what to expect).. decide to share my experience for reference:

Applied in early Mar.
Psychometric test in early Apr.
Shortlisted for interview in early May. Went for unit visit a few days after interview.
Medical and security clearances in early Jun.
Job offer in Jul.

Can I ask, how was the interview like, and does being called for the unit preview mean you more or less got the job?

Thanks!

Unregistered 04-08-2016 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 89093)
Went for the assessment on 22nd July, no call yet. Anybody who went for the test on 22nd receive any interview calls yet?

TBH, that's not a long wait. I got called for interview around 6 weeks after my PT! No news is good news.

Unregistered 04-08-2016 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 89145)
can share what did you do during the security clearance exercise?

i dont think any one will tell you and risk their positions.

In general, its just personal questions on yourself.

Unregistered 05-08-2016 09:38 AM

Antiqua KINGS

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 89161)
TBH, that's not a long wait. I got called for interview around 6 weeks after my PT! No news is good news.

Thanks for those info! will continue waiting!

Unregistered 05-08-2016 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 89114)
Im scheduled for PT on 5 Aug... I have 5 yrs civil service experience with pass degree at unisim.. I'm dying to get a DXO position so I'm super nervous I hope I'll pass the PT!

Hello!! i also went for the PT on 5th aug. what position did you apply for?? im from civil service as well.

Unregistered 05-08-2016 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 89185)
Hello!! i also went for the PT on 5th aug. what position did you apply for?? im from civil service as well.

How was it? Hahah we must have seen each other but don't know that.i applied for HR exec. You?