Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1722-ministry-defence-singapore-dxo-all-faq.html)

nezumi 11-07-2016 11:08 AM

DXO Application

Hi to all,

May I know anyone took the PT on 29 Jun 2016 receive any reply update from the HR?

Unregistered 14-07-2016 02:16 AM

Had psychometric test in May. Was scheduled for an interview for a DXO job position 3 weeks later. Had a couple of tests and an interview on that very day. Was told that I will get final confirmation on job position in 2 weeks. Instead they dragged it to 4weeks and rejected me. Back to square one.

Unregistered 14-07-2016 08:29 PM

Went for PT today, 14/7

test 1: verbal reasoning. 60qns, 30mins. managed to complete all and had a little time to check. kinda tikam a few though

test 2: smth like IQ questions? 57qns, 25mins. all questions were easy except for the last 2. did not manage to shade the last qn as i was still figuring it out.

test 3: personality test. 185qns, done in 25mins. simple personality questions with last 5 questions of simple maths.

unfortunately, there's no sudoku questions which i was looking forward to. (i'm pretty good and fast at it xD) but oh well. i thought the test went pretty well.

----
does anyone know how to check what position you applied for?
i can't remember bec i applied for a few jobs that night..

Unregistered 17-07-2016 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 88477)
Had psychometric test in May. Was scheduled for an interview for a DXO job position 3 weeks later. Had a couple of tests and an interview on that very day. Was told that I will get final confirmation on job position in 2 weeks. Instead they dragged it to 4weeks and rejected me. Back to square one.

Hi there, sorry to hear this. ): Is it okay for you to share what position you applied for and what tests did you do on your interview day? Thanks in advance!

Unregistered 18-07-2016 01:17 AM

I was sent a Personal Particulars form to submit. I need to fill in the home address and NRIC of my referees. Did anyone of you actually ask such info from your referee ?

Unregistered 18-07-2016 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 88578)
I was sent a Personal Particulars form to submit. I need to fill in the home address and NRIC of my referees. Did anyone of you actually ask such info from your referee ?

Yes, but the character referees can be your friends.

Unregistered 19-07-2016 01:10 AM

theres a job opening on the dxo website now for "operational research manager", what is that ah ? job descp looks interesting..

Unregistered 19-07-2016 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 88599)
Yes, but the character referees can be your friends.

Will MINDEF HR contact all your character referees?

Unregistered 19-07-2016 06:14 PM

Anyone here went for expenditure control position?

Unregistered 20-07-2016 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 88631)
Will MINDEF HR contact all your character referees?

I didn't encounter them contacting mine, but I think I read before someone did.