Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Job Application with MOE (non-teaching position) (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1593-job-application-ministry-education-singapore-non-teaching-position.html)

Unregistered 31-08-2020 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 144431)
Has anyone applied for this position recently? How long does it take for HR to shortlist for interview? Is the interview very hard? Is the turnover rate high for School Counsellors?

Shortlisted? applied in July...till now totally no news.

Unregistered 02-09-2020 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 144790)
Shortlisted? applied in July...till now totally no news.

Did u apply for trained, or untrained counsellor? Can u update here once u have been shortlisted for interview?

Unregistered 14-09-2020 02:35 PM

Student Welfare Officer

Anyone applied for the Aug / Sep 2020 recruitment? Have you received any update on the job application status?

Anxious 14-09-2020 03:37 PM

MOE Interview during Covid

I applied for counsellor untrained which closed on 11 Sep. Anyone knows when we know whether rejected or shortlisted for interview? If interview during Covid 19 period, need to remove mask?

Unregistered 14-09-2020 04:30 PM

Hi

Anyone applied for School Counsellor (Trained) position? The closing date is 30/9, so does it mean they will only shortlist candidates after that? or they will start calling suitable candidates even before closing date?

Very stressful to keep waiting n waiting...

Unregistered 14-09-2020 06:19 PM

Anxious too

I applied for the Student Counsellor (untrained) role too. Waiting for an update to the status. It has been at the status "submitted" for the last two weeks.

Unregistered 16-09-2020 04:57 PM

Anyone got an offer after the interview, how long it takes?

Anxious 18-09-2020 03:59 PM

School Counsellor (Untrained)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 145561)
I applied for the Student Counsellor (untrained) role too. Waiting for an update to the status. It has been at the status "submitted" for the last two weeks.

I applied for this role more than a month ago and the status is still "submitted". Do I still stand a chance?

Unregistered 18-09-2020 06:45 PM

Think there is still hope

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anxious (Post 145840)
I applied for this role more than a month ago and the status is still "submitted". Do I still stand a chance?

According to the system generated email, "All applications will be kept for consideration for 2 months from date of application, and you can consider your application as unsuccessful if you do not hear from us by then.". So if it still within 2 months from the date of application, there is still hope (=

I would think that the HR is flooded with many applications and they would need time to filter the applicants. As long as there are relevant experiences, they should consider the applicant. I am keeping myself hopeful to receive an update on the status soon.

Unregistered 20-09-2020 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 145561)

If hr is considering your application and has downloaded your resume, it should be 'in progress' already within 1 week. If its still 'submitted', can assume you are not considered. Move on to find other jobs.