Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 26-05-2022 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219278)
Lol bro if it is 4.1 x 1.2 for s2. Then what about those without CA? They continue drawing 4.1? You from mid tier is it? Just stay there

I’m not from this industry.

Unregistered 26-05-2022 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219277)
If you really know the figures, you would state it instead of saying “more than 4.8” lol. We big 4 know the pay, you dont need to kaypoh

Depends if you need base pay or effective annualised pay.

Maybe he means [(basic * 12)+allowances+special payouts]/12

Unregistered 27-05-2022 12:08 AM

Hi guys, after i spoken to my SM regarding my 6.2k JPM offer, she told me that it is not worth it because in the past during recession, foreign banks do not hesitate to lay off people. However, in big 4, they chose to retain their stuff and big 4 audit is an iron rice bowl. She said that once i go commercial my subsequent increment will only be at 3% but in audit the increment every year is 10% averagd. She also said that its harder to excel in banks compared to big 4 and given my.calirbe, she felt that i have the potential to stay in audit for long term and become a partner.

Any kind souls willing to advise:

Unregistered 27-05-2022 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219289)
Hi guys, after i spoken to my SM regarding my 6.2k JPM offer, she told me that it is not worth it because in the past during recession, foreign banks do not hesitate to lay off people. However, in big 4, they chose to retain their stuff and big 4 audit is an iron rice bowl. She said that once i go commercial my subsequent increment will only be at 3% but in audit the increment every year is 10% averagd. She also said that its harder to excel in banks compared to big 4 and given my.calirbe, she felt that i have the potential to stay in audit for long term and become a partner.

She also said youngsters these days are tempted by instant gratification that they lose sight of the bigger picture in their career journey

Unregistered 27-05-2022 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219290)
She also said youngsters these days are tempted by instant gratification that they lose sight of the bigger picture in their career journey

By any chance did this person spent his entire career in the same firm and has never been outside?

Unregistered 27-05-2022 12:38 AM

Quote:

Basically you are just an idiot seeking attention. Who believe your story? You are letting your sm know who you are here? If this is true it would be so easy to identify who you are? Perhaps you are just a nobody

Unregistered 27-05-2022 07:32 AM

What is the salary structure in b4?

Monthly salary include aws ? How many months bonus on average?

Unregistered 27-05-2022 08:56 AM

does Big 4 pay out Annual Wage Supplement (13 month) or is it included in the monthly?

Unregistered 27-05-2022 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 219307)
does Big 4 pay out Annual Wage Supplement (13 month) or is it included in the monthly?

There is no such thing.

Unregistered 27-05-2022 09:18 AM

Quote:

if you think your SM is 100% advising in your favour + you love audit, then fine stay in B4. Fyi, the JPM offer will be snapped out asap so atb with your future endeavours and thanks in adv for rejecting hehe