Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 25-06-2022 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223363)
Does having big 4 fast track program in your resume look good for your potential big employers (e.g BB banks like MS/JPM/GS/Citi or large asset management firms like Blackstone/Blackrock/Citadel? Cuz the fast track program allows u to reach senior associate faster than ur regular peers which means you are sort of high flyer?

only black has fastrack programme that allows you to make shorten associate to 1 year. It just means that you took on a long audit internship with them, not high flyer

Unregistered 25-06-2022 02:47 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;223376]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223358)

They did increase in mar/apr and last yr oct but those increases was to match the rest. Yellow just annouced salary increment and bonus wef from oct this year, check with your other yellow mates bro

The mar/apr revision is higher than the rest. Do your homework and not acknowledging a stranger as a brother. It’s embarrassing

Unregistered 25-06-2022 02:56 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;223382]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223376)

The mar/apr revision is higher than the rest. Do your homework and not acknowledging a stranger as a brother. It’s embarrassing

Lol you are so funny. Is okay, we dont have to get into an argument. Those who are in yellow will know who did the "homework".

Unregistered 25-06-2022 03:59 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;223384]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223382)

Lol you are so funny. Is okay, we dont have to get into an argument. Those who are in yellow will know who did the "homework".

its funny how the people who are not in yellow are trying to act like they know what is happening in yellow.

Unregistered 25-06-2022 05:10 PM

Hello everyone, I am extremely delighted to announce that I will be commencing my employment with one of the big 4 as an audit associate this coming July. Just wanted to know if there are any tips for people like me to climb the big 4 corporate ladder and any advise for fresh intakes that wishes to onboard the partner track?

Unregistered 25-06-2022 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223396)
Hello everyone, I am extremely delighted to announce that I will be commencing my employment with one of the big 4 as an audit associate this coming July. Just wanted to know if there are any tips for people like me to climb the big 4 corporate ladder and any advise for fresh intakes that wishes to onboard the partner track?

I think you read online and got confused by US or other overseas forum. To them, yes there is a big thing called the Partner Track and also a difference between Salaried Partner and Equity Partner.

In Singapore I have not heard of such thing.

Unregistered 25-06-2022 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223397)
I think you read online and got confused by US or other overseas forum. To them, yes there is a big thing called the Partner Track and also a difference between Salaried Partner and Equity Partner.

In Singapore I have not heard of such thing.

This is the process in US:

s://.howtomakepartner.com/how-do-i-become-a-partner-at-the-big-4-part-1/

Unregistered 25-06-2022 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223396)

lol delighted.. ok can

Unregistered 25-06-2022 08:15 PM

EY FSO Consulting

Hi all, checking on the salary range for negotiating with EY FSO Consulting. They are willing to offer SM2. 8 yrs exp, what shld I aim for.. ballpark base $???

Unregistered 25-06-2022 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 223412)
Hi all, checking on the salary range for negotiating with EY FSO Consulting. They are willing to offer SM2. 8 yrs exp, what shld I aim for.. ballpark base $???

Check with them whether it is possible to nego.

Big 4 have pre-determined "salary bands". Means within SM2, is just that fixed range of pay.