Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 03-04-2024 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273687)
Since Gen Y don't care Gen Z whether can cope with workload

Why should Gen Z care about Gen Y ?

Some ppl wasted their youth and want ppl suffer the same. B4 a lot sick ppl.

Unregistered 03-04-2024 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273667)
Just curious, what happens if you miss a deadline?

You get a PIP. I actually got one this way in case some people think there are zero consequences to it. If you can deal with the con$equences of being fired (yes they can ask you to leave anytime before the PIP is over) then that's fine.

Unregistered 03-04-2024 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273690)
You get a PIP. I actually got one this way in case some people think there are zero consequences to it. If you can deal with the con$equences of being fired (yes they can ask you to leave anytime before the PIP is over) then that's fine.

performance review twice a year only, scared what???

Unregistered 03-04-2024 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273691)
performance review twice a year only, scared what???

I got mine even before roundtable. Contrary to popular belief, if your PM agrees, you can be assigned to one anytime. You best pray that they are too busy to want to do paperwork.

Unregistered 03-04-2024 05:06 PM

Quote:

Sounds like EY

Unregistered 03-04-2024 05:10 PM

Quote:

oh man that sounds horrible.

So its meet the deadline or risk getting fired

That explains the OT

Doesn’t change it’s a toxic expectation

Unregistered 03-04-2024 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273692)
I got mine even before roundtable. Contrary to popular belief, if your PM agrees, you can be assigned to one anytime. You best pray that they are too busy to want to do paperwork.

what does PM stand for?

Unregistered 03-04-2024 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273693)
Sounds like EY

Nah I'm not. Based on my friends' experience, they just bully you so that you leave in EY. No paperwork needed! So them doing a proper PIP is already considered going by the books.

Unregistered 04-04-2024 09:39 AM

Gen Z all resigned liao

Left Gen Y to do the work

Unregistered 04-04-2024 10:32 AM

I feel the Gen X and Gen Y audit personnel just wanted to avoid doing fieldwork as soon as possible