Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 01-04-2024 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273464)
Hmm what’s your rank

first year senior

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273465)
SkillsFuture is the answer.

how so?

Unregistered 01-04-2024 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273462)
how is everyone else doing? most of my batch resigned without a job but with how long the job search these days is taking, i'm worried about resigning without one in hand... i've been applying since last august but barely got any interviews even though i've gotten my resume reviewed so many times. is the job market this bad? anyone else landed anything non-accounting related? any tips on breaking in?

U singaporean,? Disqualified!

Unregistered 01-04-2024 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273462)
how is everyone else doing? most of my batch resigned without a job but with how long the job search these days is taking, i'm worried about resigning without one in hand... i've been applying since last august but barely got any interviews even though i've gotten my resume reviewed so many times. is the job market this bad? anyone else landed anything non-accounting related? any tips on breaking in?

Chilling at home. Perks of being a single who lives with your parents, no mortage nor rent to worry about.

Unregistered 01-04-2024 09:00 PM

I feel seniors and juniors resigned during peak period really give us alot problem.

Not happy why don't say earlier?

Like purposely want sabo and avoid peak period to resign together

Nevermind

You win

Happy?

Unregistered 01-04-2024 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273481)
I feel seniors and juniors resigned during peak period really give us alot problem.

Nevermind

You win

Happy?

From other dept. I always sit one corner with my colleagues laughing at audit mgr.

Unregistered 01-04-2024 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273469)
how so?

SkillsFuture is a joke

Unregistered 01-04-2024 10:54 PM

Quote:

Nevermind

You win

Happy?

Say also nothing happen, might as well collect some money then resign

Unregistered 01-04-2024 10:57 PM

Can someone share the full rank system in the B4?

I see got Junior and Senior. Where does the Manager fit in

Unregistered 01-04-2024 11:57 PM

Quote:

Nevermind

You win

Happy?

HAHAHAHAH manager alr still like crybaby?

Unregistered 02-04-2024 09:14 AM

As a senior manager born in 1987, I seen many audit managers born in the 1990s who are shy, introvert, reserved and like to keep to themselves.

That's why they got some problem motivating their staff - seniors and juniors, and keeping them for more than a year.

I think maybe is how their parents bring them up lah. Maybe they never teach them how to talk openly, so now they struggle to communicate with their team.

So, don't just focus on your own work, talk to your seniors and juniors more and explain why it's important for them to stay.

If you start encouraging open talk and mentorship, you can keep you staff longer and help them grow in the company.