Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 01-04-2024 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273430)
Why would you take ACCA in 2018 when SCAQ was already announced before that?

You would have known you not eligible and be subject to future arrangements.

I didn't think so much back then about being a ISCA Chartered Accountants

I thought why not just do ACCA since there so much ACCA study material and resources online

But now say so much like not much use...

Now I only hope is ACCA can sign RMA with ISCA asap....similar like what:-

1. ACCA signed RMA with CA ANZ
2. ISCA signed RMA with CA ANZ

Unregistered 01-04-2024 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273429)
Not that I don’t believe you, but can share screenshot of any such announcement?

You my who sia, why I need do so much to satisfy your "level of assurance". You don't believe then don't join la LOL

Unregistered 01-04-2024 03:53 PM

I'm a senior

I'm really sick and tired of teaching this junior

Everything I teach, the next moment forgot already

Unregistered 01-04-2024 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273429)
Not that I don’t believe you, but can share screenshot of any such announcement?

What do you want to know?

I help you check with the HR

Unregistered 01-04-2024 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273441)
You my who sia, why I need do so much to satisfy your "level of assurance". You don't believe then don't join la LOL

I explicitly said it’s not that I don’t believe, but I need to see the black and white.

And if I’m nobody to you, why you bother to reply? It does seem like you care about me.

Unregistered 01-04-2024 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273446)
I explicitly said it’s not that I don’t believe, but I need to see the black and white.

And if I’m nobody to you, why you bother to reply? It does seem like you care about me.

Are you a student? Surely you do know that we cannot post confidential stuff obtained from work publicly right? Company webpage and emails are some of them.

Unregistered 01-04-2024 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273460)
Are you a student? Surely you do know that we cannot post confidential stuff obtained from work publicly right? Company webpage and emails are some of them.

Siao eh

Mai guai lan to people lah

Unregistered 01-04-2024 06:58 PM

how is everyone else doing? most of my batch resigned without a job but with how long the job search these days is taking, i'm worried about resigning without one in hand... i've been applying since last august but barely got any interviews even though i've gotten my resume reviewed so many times. is the job market this bad? anyone else landed anything non-accounting related? any tips on breaking in?

Unregistered 01-04-2024 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273462)
how is everyone else doing? most of my batch resigned without a job but with how long the job search these days is taking, i'm worried about resigning without one in hand... i've been applying since last august but barely got any interviews even though i've gotten my resume reviewed so many times. is the job market this bad? anyone else landed anything non-accounting related? any tips on breaking in?

Hmm what’s your rank

Unregistered 01-04-2024 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 273462)

SkillsFuture is the answer.