Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 19-03-2024 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271629)
Are they really not going to do anything about the attrition rate? I'm working on 4 clients full time at the same time thanks to having to "follow up" for people who resigned. Haven't slept for more than 4 hours for weeks. I'm only seeing fresh grads and associates getting offers on social media but not seniors.

mf who said Big 4 Audit attrition rate is 25% is blatantly lying.

Lol I am in the same situation as you

I gave the managers a middle finger

Just tender my resignation today

Unregistered 19-03-2024 09:38 PM

Quote:

Are they really not going to do anything about the attrition rate? I'm working on 4 clients full time at the same time thanks to having to "follow up" for people who resigned. Haven't slept for more than 4 hours for weeks. I'm only seeing fresh grads and associates getting offers on social media but not seniors.

What do you want them to do about it? Do you have any feasible ideas?

Unregistered 19-03-2024 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271645)
Lol I am in the same situation as you

I gave the managers a middle finger

Just tender my resignation today

Even without context, I confidently say there's no point giving the finger to mangers. It's not their fault at all.

You'll understand when you make manager, and see how you feel about it.

This is like Primary One student complaining to Primary Five student that canteen food expensive...

Unregistered 19-03-2024 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271652)
Even without context, I confidently say there's no point giving the finger to mangers. It's not their fault at all.

You'll understand when you make manager, and see how you feel about it.

This is like Primary One student complaining to Primary Five student that canteen food expensive...

understand that managers are useless and no decision maker. But the very least they can do is show some level of EQ to their seniors and treat them with basic respect instead of talking down to them like seniors owe them a living

Unregistered 19-03-2024 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271653)
understand that managers are useless and no decision maker. But the very least they can do is show some level of EQ to their seniors and treat them with basic respect instead of talking down to them like seniors owe them a living

Wa piang audit are all those cha pa lang ppl no place go then do audit. U wan culture go other place

Unregistered 19-03-2024 10:11 PM

Quote:

Will you tendered your resignation?

Unregistered 19-03-2024 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271653)

Every batch say that, but so many from each batch become the very thing they complain about after becoming manager...

cause they also under a lot of stress and pressure from above

and they get in trouble because of things the senior do or never do

Unregistered 20-03-2024 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271659)
Every batch say that, but so many from each batch become the very thing they complain about after becoming manager...

cause they also under a lot of stress and pressure from above

and they get in trouble because of things the senior do or never do

Invalid argument. Being in a stressful working environment does not give you the rights to anyhow bark at ppl.

Unregistered 20-03-2024 12:33 AM

And also, pls la audit where got stress one. Dun bluff ppl leh. Stress simi? U saving lives ah?

Unregistered 20-03-2024 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271679)
And also, pls la audit where got stress one. Dun bluff ppl leh. Stress simi? U saving lives ah?

Grow up kid. This is distasteful and uncalled for.