Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 17-03-2024 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271272)
Don’t need already. Manager liao.

Also mgr but just take lo.

Unregistered 17-03-2024 11:41 PM

can someone explain how to deal with managers who complain you don't ask them questions, but when you ask them questions, they just ask you back 'what is the answer? you are the senior so you should know.' if i knew i wouldn't ask, and obviously none of my other friends know too.

Unregistered 18-03-2024 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271339)
can someone explain how to deal with managers who complain you don't ask them questions, but when you ask them questions, they just ask you back 'what is the answer? you are the senior so you should know.' if i knew i wouldn't ask, and obviously none of my other friends know too.

You’ll understand when you become manager

Unregistered 18-03-2024 08:07 AM

Quote:

You need to learn where to find the answers

Unregistered 18-03-2024 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271274)
But u need CA and PA to become partner

If not, people usually leave to become financial controller at this point is it

Unregistered 18-03-2024 09:02 AM

Quote:

Do you know that the audit seniors and audit associates are talking among themselves about how useless their audit partner and managers are

Unregistered 18-03-2024 09:19 AM

Quote:

Too bad u missed out talented kor kor era where everyone is nice and cool, willing to take time to teach. Now is like follow last year awp where ppl dun even know whats happening lol.

Unregistered 18-03-2024 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271374)
Too bad u missed out talented kor kor era where everyone is nice and cool, willing to take time to teach. Now is like follow last year awp where ppl dun even know whats happening lol.

Plus my seniors will pay for junior meals, snacks, and buy them things like portable fan and second screen from their own pocket.

Unregistered 18-03-2024 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271372)
Do you know that the audit seniors and audit associates are talking among themselves about how useless their audit partner and managers are

Do you know the managers probably also talking among themselves about the associates and seniors.

And in a few years time the seniors will become the next batch of managers and cycle repeats.

What’s the point of primary 1 student complaining about primary 5 student…

Please direct your grievance to the teachers and principals.

Unregistered 18-03-2024 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 271381)
Do you know the managers probably also talking among themselves about the associates and seniors.

And in a few years time the seniors will become the next batch of managers and cycle repeats.

What’s the point of primary 1 student complaining about primary 5 student…

Please direct your grievance to the teachers and principals.

Partners and Managers need to realise that they are very useless.

They also need to realise that the associates and seniors are judging them and thinking that they are useless.

Is not grievance.

The most frightening thing is Partners and Managers did not realise that the associates and seniors are talking sh1t about them behind their back.