Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1506-q-big4-yearly-salary-increment.html)

Unregistered 07-05-2023 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 247893)
Now is become ppty/fin agent. where got time to be lowly paid in big 4

Big 4 for JHK ba liao
Because big 4 is 3:1 ji gou li yi xia for them
LOL jokes malaysian with broken english

Unregistered 07-05-2023 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 247767)
Damn..I see many insecure sinkie losers here…so scared of jhk until need to keep bashing them. I work in tech but I welcome capable foreigners. Why? Cause I rather work with capable ppl who know their stuff rather than some brainless guy who only get in by merit of being singaporean. And as a singaporean I feel damn xia suey to read you guys insecure posts…big4 losers..pls buck up la..if you capable you’ll find your way to climb de

you work in tech, so you don't know the atrocious jhk standard in accounting industry. so don't act like you know a lot.

if they are capable (both technically inclined and communication wise), it is always a joy to work with jhk or any nationality for that matter.

it's precisely jhk are low calibre, can take low pay, and still make it to big4 that boggles us.

Unregistered 07-05-2023 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 247894)
Big 4 for JHK ba liao
Because big 4 is 3:1 ji gou li yi xia for them
LOL jokes malaysian with broken english

being in a lift and overhearing jhk auditors / accountants making small talks can give you ear cancer

they are here for 1:3, not to make the profession prestigious or be liked by sinkies / clients

Unregistered 07-05-2023 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 247886)
Sunday, you dont go out? Poor thing stalking forum on weekend 😆

You no one to eat with on sunday dinner ah then take the time to reply me all 😆 so sad, nth to show for in life except working slave hours in big 4

Unregistered 07-05-2023 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 247901)
you work in tech, so you don't know the atrocious jhk standard in accounting industry. so don't act like you know a lot.

if they are capable (both technically inclined and communication wise), it is always a joy to work with jhk or any nationality for that matter.

it's precisely jhk are low calibre, can take low pay, and still make it to big4 that boggles us.

****ing ISCA should mandate all foreigners to sit for English proficiency test before they can work as accountants or auditors in SG. These jhk speak poor english, are rude and come here to depress our salary. ISCA only knows how to make sinkies' lives difficult. sinkie pwn sinkie

Unregistered 07-05-2023 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 247907)
****ing ISCA should mandate all foreigners to sit for English proficiency test before they can work as accountants or auditors in SG. These jhk speak poor english, are rude and come here to depress our salary. ISCA only knows how to make sinkies' lives difficult. sinkie pwn sinkie

Thats true, no wonder no one wanna sign up for SCA and they have to keep giving free "exemptions" overtime to encourage people to take up.

Will until big fraud issues exposed than ACRA will do something about actual audit quality.
The perceived audit quality is already very low and they don't wanna do anything about it.
All thanks for JHK that can't write or speak proper english.

Unregistered 07-05-2023 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 247902)
being in a lift and overhearing jhk auditors / accountants making small talks can give you ear cancer

they are here for 1:3, not to make the profession prestigious or be liked by sinkies / clients

These bloody JHK. Go to linkedin can see tons of them.

It is EYE cancer to read walkthrough process and internal controls in broken english.
You barely understand what is written and have to go through it with client again. Worst still is they don't really understand the difference between a control and a process.

Unregistered 07-05-2023 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 247901)

Thats what i'm trying to tell him over and over again and his comprehension fails every time. I just give up. Not worth the time to educate him.

I doubt he is in tech, he probably is trying to break into big 4 advisory since tech has heavy layoffs and freeze hiring. So pitiful

Unregistered 08-05-2023 01:48 AM

Anyone know the updated figures for 2023 graduates?

Unregistered 08-05-2023 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 247916)
Anyone know the updated figures for 2023 graduates?

You can ask those from tunku, sunway, multimedia, taylor uni from Malaysia