Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 29-12-2020 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152205)
Are the new laws and security measures against public masturbation at MRTs and date raping clueless women at night clubs really that tough now that you changed your main method of catharsis to instead troll people in an anonymous message board? You’re the kind of emotionally underdeveloped, sociopathic freak that perfectly encapsulates the reasons why any company who cares about their reputations should not hire exclusively on paper qualifications, your pathetically dedicated and confusingly targeted autistic screeching shows a manchild desperately yearning for a sense of purpose in a society that does not give a **** about anything outside of one’s ability to generate capital for the top 0.1%. There is always a bigger fish than you Wang or whatever your name is, remember that.

Wah, this one use so many big word to flame, confirm SIM scholar. Probably studying the atas 'banking and finance' course at UOL. Come I clap for u 🤣

Also how u know my name Wang, scary sia :o

Unregistered 29-12-2020 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152202)
Can find SIM-UOL grads in banks MA/GA programmes but here only got this autistic local uni kiddo whining 24/7 in a private uni thread. Tells the whole story tbf.

Awkwarddddddddddd :(

#AutisticLivesMatter #NoLastPostNoSleep

Yet you cannot show me 1 linkedin of SIMian in a graduate associate program at a local bank :(

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 30-12-2020 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152205)
Are the new laws and security measures against public masturbation at MRTs and date raping clueless women at night clubs really that tough now that you changed your main method of catharsis to instead troll people in an anonymous message board? You’re the kind of emotionally underdeveloped, sociopathic freak that perfectly encapsulates the reasons why any company who cares about their reputations should not hire exclusively on paper qualifications, your pathetically dedicated and confusingly targeted autistic screeching shows a manchild desperately yearning for a sense of purpose in a society that does not give a **** about anything outside of one’s ability to generate capital for the top 0.1%. There is always a bigger fish than you Wang or whatever your name is, remember that.

Broken liao HAHAHAHHA just like the #inyourhead or something kid, just in a different way LOL

Unregistered 30-12-2020 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151359)
just report the posts to police la

good deal leh, go jail at least got free food and accom, better than being unemployed visit SIM-UOL forum 24/7 to seek validation. can bunk with his buddies on the news too sia!

#midnightgrind #nolastpostnosleep

Daily reminder. Wounding SIM feelings is an offence punishable by imprisonment.

#simdegreesmatter
#simdegreesareREALdegrees
#yousaysimbadICALLPOLICE!

Unregistered 30-12-2020 12:45 PM

why local uni doggies coming to sim-uol forum to do traineeship ah? economy that bad meh LOL

Unregistered 30-12-2020 12:49 PM

Just fked 12 SIM girls. Showed them my NUS student card and they immediately became sl*tty and submissive :D

Life is good as a local U student. I shall study more at the SIM GE campus.

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 30-12-2020 01:27 PM

Pathetic, autistic. Cry :(

Unregistered 30-12-2020 02:02 PM

I love studying in SIM GE campus while wearing my NUS student card around my neck. I get lots of looks of admiration and awe. It is like a God descending down from heaven to grace his peoples.

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 31-12-2020 02:03 AM

Hi SIMians, Aussie grad here

I did just as bad or worse than you SIMians in poly, yet unlike you peasants my family has enough money to fund my education in Aussieland.

When I come back to SG with my second upper UniMelb/Usyd degree (no bell curve, party everyday can easily get 2:1) I will still be more competitive than you trash despite putting in equal/less effort.

I call this phenomenon 'lottery of birth'. Only those who are both stupid and poor are relegated to SIM. Those who are only stupid but born into privilege can still afford the opportunity to go to a real uni and attain a real degree :)

I guess all I am saying is, dun lump us Aussie grads in with you SIM trash. Money opens doors, and being stupid is forgivable if you are rich :D

#SIMian
#SIMpson

Unregistered 31-12-2020 09:32 AM

This local uni grad really damn hurt

Unregistered 31-12-2020 06:23 PM

Hi SIMians, Aussie grad here

I did just as bad or worse than you in poly, yet unlike you peasants my family has enough money to fund my education in Aussieland.

When I come back to SG with my second upper UniMelb/Usyd degree (no bell curve, party everyday can easily get 2:1) I will still be more competitive than you trash despite putting in equal/less effort.

I call this phenomenon 'lottery of birth'. Only those who are both stupid and poor are relegated to SIM. Those who are only stupid but born into privilege can still afford the opportunity to go to a real uni and attain a real degree.

I guess all I am saying is, dun lump us Aussie grads in with you SIM trash. Money opens doors, and being stupid is only forgivable if you are also rich. Cheers.

#SIMian
#SIMpson

Unregistered 31-12-2020 11:06 PM

Hope 2021 will be kinder to this local uni boi boi, feel better 💋

Unregistered 31-12-2020 11:55 PM

Who here is 2021 SIM cohort?

I am 2021 NUS BBA.

Pls post here so I can laugh at you.

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 01-01-2021 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152358)
Who here is 2021 SIM cohort?

I am 2021 NUS BBA.

Pls post here so I can laugh at you.

#simdegreesmatter

Whats the difference, all still taking pocket money from mommy?

Unregistered 01-01-2021 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152360)
Whats the difference, all still taking pocket money from mommy?

NUS Business #13 in the world

SIM Business #301-305 in the world

So the difference is roughly 290 ranking places.

Source: QS Ranking for Business & Management Studies 2020

Unregistered 01-01-2021 10:50 AM

NUS Biz still lose to me for jobs leh. Cry :(

Unregistered 01-01-2021 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152374)
NUS Biz still lose to me for jobs leh. Cry :(

McDonald? They on campus recruit at SIM GE I hear.

Unregistered 01-01-2021 01:31 PM

Guy obsessing over SIM-UOL forum want talk job prospects. Cringe lah

#AutisticLivesMatter #StillJobless #LocalUniPrideSiol

Unregistered 01-01-2021 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152382)
Guy obsessing over SIM-UOL forum want talk job prospects. Cringe lah

#AutisticLivesMatter #StillJobless #LocalUniPrideSiol

bro you don’t know 90th percentile for NUS Biz all vying for the coveted sim-uol forum traineeship? we have to pick up the scraps and take the 4k and up MA/GA positions leh sibei sad

#localunirepresent #nolastpostnosleep

Unregistered 01-01-2021 02:15 PM

Nothing to do today.

I know. Study in SIM GE campus while wearing NUS student card.

Let the dominating begin :D

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 01-01-2021 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152383)
bro you don’t know 90th percentile for NUS Biz all vying for the coveted sim-uol forum traineeship? we have to pick up the scraps and take the 4k and up MA/GA positions leh sibei sad

#localunirepresent #nolastpostnosleep

gong liao. SIM UOL talking to himself again :/

Unregistered 01-01-2021 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152385)
gong liao. SIM UOL talking to himself again :/

We expect nothing less 😂

Unregistered 01-01-2021 05:06 PM

This local uni kid really damn pathetic LOL

Unregistered 01-01-2021 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152389)
This local uni kid really damn pathetic LOL

But at least I make it into real university leh :/

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 01-01-2021 10:59 PM

Atleast is nus/ntu ppl trolling. Y’all got see before suss/sit ppl make fun of sim ppl anot. Lmao my colleague from suss think they considered “local uni”. Only dare to say when we alone, when got nus ppl ard they diam diam.

Unregistered 01-01-2021 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152402)
Atleast is nus/ntu ppl trolling. Y’all got see before suss/sit ppl make fun of sim ppl anot. Lmao my colleague from suss think they considered “local uni”. Only dare to say when we alone, when got nus ppl ard they diam diam.

nice try to change topic. BTW, even polytechnic grads can make fun of SIMGE students pls

Unregistered 01-01-2021 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152403)
nice try to change topic. BTW, even polytechnic grads can make fun of SIMGE students pls

LOL spotted the suss local u wannabe

Unregistered 01-01-2021 11:36 PM

Come stalk private uni forum 24/7 ownself say ownself better. Ok lah, 85rp best lor

Btw, thanks for spending the bulk of your time here leh, if not how I study 12 hrs a week also can make 4k+ starting?

NUS Business uWuu~ Cringe.

Unregistered 02-01-2021 12:26 AM

Can we go back to discussing salaries? kthxbai

Unregistered 02-01-2021 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152408)

cannot, lets talk about SIM vs ITE

Unregistered 02-01-2021 01:14 AM

for your level of maturity, should be you against the world

Unregistered 02-01-2021 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152412)
cannot, lets talk about SIM vs ITE

Honestly a good ITE cert > SIM UOL First

At least ITE not pretending they grant degrees

Unregistered 02-01-2021 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152408)

SIM UOL: $5 per hour I believe is standard for McDonald cashier

Unregistered 02-01-2021 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152414)
for your level of maturity, should be you against the world

His level of maturity is local uni level mah. That’s why he’s doing sim-UOL forum traineeship, 3 am still have to work even though it’s New Year’s Day leh

Unregistered 02-01-2021 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152446)
His level of maturity is local uni level mah. That’s why he’s doing sim-UOL forum traineeship, 3 am still have to work even though it’s New Year’s Day leh

LOL please this guy cfm not true local uni, more like SIT/SUSS "local uni"

Unregistered 02-01-2021 07:20 PM

SIM UOL: $5 per hour I believe is standard for McDonald cashier

Unregistered 02-01-2021 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152453)
LOL please this guy cfm not true local uni, more like SIT/SUSS "local uni"

Tbf even SIT and SUSS are real unis, unlike a certain SIM university.

Unregistered 02-01-2021 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152462)
Tbf even SIT and SUSS are real unis, unlike a certain SIM university.

LOL trolling so much in the end from sit/suss. Please lah if sit/suss is local uni might as well say murdoch or kaplan is local uni.

Unregistered 02-01-2021 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152466)
LOL trolling so much in the end from sit/suss. Please lah if sit/suss is local uni might as well say murdoch or kaplan is local uni.

SIM, Kaplan n Murdoch is better than smu nus ntu

Unregistered 02-01-2021 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152466)

Mai kaysiao SIM uni more atas than Harvard how can compare with SUSS/SIT brudder 🤣🤣🤣

#simdegreesmatter
#simbetterthanharvard