Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 23-12-2020 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151835)
Ya sia regret never go NUS so I can obsess over SIM-UOL and SIM-RMIT forums to seek self-validation :(

#AutisticLivesMatter

Poly nvr study

A levels too dumb to pass

No choice must rot in fake university get fake degree

Have harder time find job

Pay lesser :(

Promotion lesser :(

Respect lesser :(

Unregistered 23-12-2020 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151888)
Wait, so you people are throwing the term 'autism' around as an insult? The state you people are in, may god save you.

Surely as SIM students/alumni themselves, they should be aware of the fact that Pathlight is a feeder school to the UOL program? The irony cannot be completely lost on them.

#simdegreesmatter
#simdegreesareREALdegrees

Unregistered 23-12-2020 05:04 PM

don’t need so triggered until reply to your own posts la

#AutisticLivesMatter #LocalUniPride

Unregistered 23-12-2020 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151894)
don’t need so triggered until reply to your own posts la

I trigger b/c SIM UOL steal all my McLornal cashier job

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 24-12-2020 04:17 AM

SIMian trash still wanna talk back after getting rejected by NUS/NTU and SMU :)

Unregistered 24-12-2020 01:05 PM

Cry :(

Unregistered 24-12-2020 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151359)
just report the posts to police la

good deal leh, go jail at least got free food and accom, better than being unemployed visit SIM-UOL forum 24/7 to seek validation. can bunk with his buddies on the news too sia!

#midnightgrind #nolastpostnosleep

Daily reminder. Wounding SIM feelings is an offence punishable by imprisonment.

#yousaysimbadICALLPOLICE!

Unregistered 24-12-2020 09:46 PM

Imagine going through 12 or so years of rigorous education & tuition, only end up in SIM university.

Worse still, is watching all your friends go to NUS/NTU/SMU or prestigious overseas unis while you rot away in a fake institution studying for a fake degree.

I would probably kill myself.

Unregistered 24-12-2020 09:56 PM

Imagine doing well since P1, go through 4 years of local uni, paying higher school fees and having to meet much more deadlines/submissions. Yet, they can still lose out to SIM-UOL grads for graduate positions.

Worse still, jobless until develop an obsession for stalking a private uni thread 24/7 to whine and cry.

I would probably become autistic. Oh wait.

:(

Unregistered 24-12-2020 11:05 PM

Damn, forgot that you are right.

SIM uni number 1 placement in Mcdonalds graduate associate program (cashier position).

Agreed brudder. Liddat why study so hard go local uni. Siao.

#simdegreesmattet
#simbetterthanharvard

Unregistered 24-12-2020 11:55 PM

LOL why this guy so pathetic one ah? Go local uni until every day come here seek validation, buay paiseh meh.

X'mas eve still crying non-stop, feel better la aiyo

Unregistered 25-12-2020 01:56 AM

Never score well enough in A levels, thats why salty mah. I hear only 90RP scholars got chance enrol in SIM university :o

Yes, we know you one-up locals in job search. Even Oxford, Harvard and Stanford must kowtow to the prestigious SIM university and SIM degree (distance learning). So no need to keep reminding ;)

#simdegreesmatter
#simbetterthanharvard

Unregistered 25-12-2020 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151957)
LOL why this guy so pathetic one ah? Go local uni until every day come here seek validation, buay paiseh meh.

X'mas eve still crying non-stop, feel better la aiyo

Wouldn't that apply to you as well?

Unregistered 25-12-2020 11:22 AM

Have heard that all uni grads in a lower tier BB ops draw the same pay! I think the pay depends on your job role and the company/industry. Private sector is less likely to pay differently based on your qualifications. :)

Unregistered 25-12-2020 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151973)
Have heard that all uni grads in a lower tier BB ops draw the same pay! I think the pay depends on your job role and the company/industry. Private sector is less likely to pay differently based on your qualifications. :)

You are SIM university filth. You are not getting into BB lmao.

Unregistered 25-12-2020 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151971)
Wouldn't that apply to you as well?

Shh, logic and critical thinking is sometimes lost on the SIMian crowd :)

Unregistered 25-12-2020 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151996)
You are SIM university filth. You are not getting into BB lmao.

So, what is the point of your claim? To confirm that it is incorrect?

I have completed an internship there and can confirm that. FYI, I'm not from SIM and it's funny of you to assume my education background. Your assumption is incorrect.

Unregistered 25-12-2020 04:48 PM

One lowly local uni grad entertaining himself during the holiday lull period. Sibei sad :(

Unregistered 25-12-2020 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151998)
So, what is the point of your claim? To confirm that it is incorrect?

I have completed an internship there and can confirm that. FYI, I'm not from SIM and it's funny of you to assume my education background. Your assumption is incorrect.

Good to hear. I wish you a happy life. You deserve it for going to a proper university.

Unregistered 25-12-2020 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152001)
Good to hear. I wish you a happy life. You deserve it for going to a proper university.

Thks for your well wishes, same goes to you too.

I apologise if I offended you in any way, but I do not have intentions to do so. I just wanted to point out the fact that the private sector actually cares less about the uni we are from and our grades.

Unregistered 25-12-2020 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152003)
Thks for your well wishes, same goes to you too.

I apologise if I offended you in any way, but I do not have intentions to do so. I just wanted to point out the fact that the private sector actually cares less about the uni we are from and our grades.

They still care a lot.

Public sector = SIM trash are not to be entertained whatsoever. **** off.
Private sector = only hire SIM trash if absolutely necessary. Then tolerate and exploit them until they are of no use. Then **** off

So its true what you are saying, but it is also a bit misleading. A local grad will always win out against a SIMian, unless in the most extreme of circumstances.

Have a good day sir.

Unregistered 25-12-2020 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152008)
They still care a lot.

Public sector = SIM trash are not to be entertained whatsoever. **** off.
Private sector = only hire SIM trash if absolutely necessary. Then tolerate and exploit them until they are of no use. Then **** off

So its true what you are saying, but it is also a bit misleading. A local grad will always win out against a SIMian, unless in the most extreme of circumstances.

Have a good day sir.

Yet you are here crying and whining for the past month?

Uninstall LinkedIn if all the private uni grads job updates are killing you la. So bitter for what? If you’re frustrated just work on yourself lor

#LocalUniPride #NoLastPostNoSleep

Unregistered 25-12-2020 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152009)
Yet you are here crying and whining for the past month?

Uninstall LinkedIn if all the private uni grads job updates are killing you la. So bitter for what? If you’re frustrated just work on yourself lor

#LocalUniPride #NoLastPostNoSleep

Lol. Not even talking to you brudder. Was addressing the gentlemen's thoughts on private vs public sector. Unlike some, he graduated from a real university ;)

Clearly I live rent free in your head. Christmas time is for arguing with that NUS punk, fk spending time with family!

Who am I kidding. Your family probably abandoned you once you announced your intention to enrol in SIM :(

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 25-12-2020 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152011)
Lol. Not even talking to you brudder. Was addressing the gentlemen's thoughts on private vs public sector. Unlike some, he graduated from a real university ;)

Clearly I live rent free in your head. Christmas time is for arguing with that NUS punk, fk spending time with family!

Who am I kidding. Your family probably abandoned you once you announced your intention to enrol in SIM :(

#simdegreesmatter

Oh man sim boy gonna be so upset now that you stole his beloved #rentfree phrase

Unregistered 26-12-2020 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152012)
Oh man sim boy gonna be so upset now that you stole his beloved #rentfree phrase

Bro SIM is liddat one. You say anything they will upset. I say SIM better than NUS, they upset. I say SIM better than Harvard, they also upset. Siao. No pleasing this lot lah. Gotta learn when to give up 😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣

#simbetterthanharvard
#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 26-12-2020 10:03 AM

LOL this local uni kid is fking autistic

Unregistered 26-12-2020 10:36 AM

UOL grad few years back, i managed to secure a MAP in one of the local banks few years back, felt like i rob the local uni kids, a 3 year private education > 4 year local uni

Poor local uni kids wasted their 4 years hehe

Unregistered 26-12-2020 11:14 AM

Wah lao, y'all. All school is a good school la. :)

Ultimately, it depends on the person's drive to succeed. Admittedly some schools may offer more opportunities but if these students don't make use of them, also useless what. The degree can only give one a better headstart, if one's EQ sucks, he/she wouldn't make it far.

Excelling in the workplace isn't about being book smart or street smart. It's about playing the office politics game well.

Unregistered 26-12-2020 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 151359)
just report the posts to police la

good deal leh, go jail at least got free food and accom, better than being unemployed visit SIM-UOL forum 24/7 to seek validation. can bunk with his buddies on the news too sia!

#midnightgrind #nolastpostnosleep

Daily reminder not to say anything bad about SIM, otherwise they call police hor

#simuolno1siol
#simdegreesmatter
#saysimbadICALLPOLICE!

Unregistered 26-12-2020 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152033)
UOL grad few years back, i managed to secure a MAP in one of the local banks few years back, felt like i rob the local uni kids, a 3 year private education > 4 year local uni

Poor local uni kids wasted their 4 years hehe

Cannot say until liddat leh.

Not everyone has the brains and aptitude to get into prestigious SIM university (distance learning edition).

My friend score 90rp still never get in, no choice must settle for Stanford.

Better than NUS but still cannot compare with SIM (distance learning edition).

:(

#simbetterthanNUS
#simbetterthanharvard
#simbetterthanstanford
#simbetterthanoxford

Unregistered 27-12-2020 10:32 AM

Why this local uni kid so sad de ah?

Unregistered 27-12-2020 04:00 PM

Never get into prestigious SIM UOL mah :(

#simdegreesmatter

Unregistered 29-12-2020 03:50 AM

No entry requirements = no salary

Sorry SIM

Unregistered 29-12-2020 09:27 AM

Even if by some miracle a SIMian manages to secure employment after graduation, he/she will still be stuck with the SIM tag for their entire life.

SIM tag = second class citizen/subhuman/human trash

Remember, once a SIMian always a SIMian.

Unregistered 29-12-2020 10:18 AM

Jobless local uni kid going at it again

#feelbetter :(

Unregistered 29-12-2020 11:35 AM

Hi, I believe we are getting off topic here.

back to my original proposition. I am looking to fk SIM girls.

Willing to negotiate. $10 per session? Since that is double the $5 you would otherwise be paid at McDonald. I believe fairly reasonable.

Contact me at @[email protected] if u are interested

Thnks

Unregistered 29-12-2020 03:19 PM

Ke lian de local uni xiao hai

#LocalUniPride #AutisticLivesMatter

Unregistered 29-12-2020 09:37 PM

Go SIM study something like 'banking and finance' not paiseh meh. Usually banks quite academically discriminatory and require atas paper qualification on leh, SIM so low-class confirm laugh out of interview room. Go hawker centre cleaner better lah, SIMian.

Unregistered 29-12-2020 09:52 PM

Can find SIM-UOL grads in banks MA/GA programmes but here only got this autistic local uni kiddo whining 24/7 in a private uni thread. Tells the whole story tbf.

Awkwarddddddddddd :(

#AutisticLivesMatter #NoLastPostNoSleep

Unregistered 29-12-2020 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152079)
Never get into prestigious SIM UOL mah :(

#simdegreesmatter

Are the new laws and security measures against public masturbation at MRTs and date raping clueless women at night clubs really that tough now that you changed your main method of catharsis to instead troll people in an anonymous message board? You’re the kind of emotionally underdeveloped, sociopathic freak that perfectly encapsulates the reasons why any company who cares about their reputations should not hire exclusively on paper qualifications, your pathetically dedicated and confusingly targeted autistic screeching shows a manchild desperately yearning for a sense of purpose in a society that does not give a **** about anything outside of one’s ability to generate capital for the top 0.1%. There is always a bigger fish than you Wang or whatever your name is, remember that.