Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 30-05-2020 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135935)
Again, please seek help & be more at ease and secure with yourself. How pathetic to be lurking a private uni forum 24/7.

Again, so many pte uni people here buttering each other up and feeling shiok about it. how pathetic.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135934)
Given how much hate and attention are given to this private uni forum, I would say they have already succeeded or at least done something right to be able to anger a bunch of cry babies with nothing better to do.

i just love to make fun of you loser pte uni grads 😂

Unregistered 30-05-2020 10:06 PM

I strongly suggest poster of these online comments, where readers here do consider offensive, to be sensible. Referring you to familiarise yourself with POHA. Posting as unregistered user does not mean that you are anonymous. I shall leave it as that.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135938)
Again, so many pte uni people here buttering each other up and feeling shiok about it. how pathetic.

Again, please seek help & be more at ease and secure with yourself. How pathetic to be lurking a private uni forum 24/7.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135939)
i just love to make fun of you loser pte uni grads 😂

No one is saying you don’t.

I doubt there’s a better way to spend your time considering it’s worthless anyway.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 10:18 PM

What is with all this bashing of pte uni grads? We are also human. Can everyone just shut up, and stop? If you don't like us, please GTFO of this thread. This thread is to originally discuss SIM UOL fresh grad pay. Stop diverting from the damn topic please.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 10:20 PM

Sinkie pwn sinkie. Local vs private...

Yet politician blame is foreigners steal job.

What a joke this country

Unregistered 30-05-2020 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135946)
Sinkie pwn sinkie. Local vs private...

Yet politician blame is foreigners steal job.

What a joke this country

Be careful, later kena POFMA.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 10:24 PM

Omg, stop embarrassing us local uni students

Unregistered 30-05-2020 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135949)
Omg, stop embarrassing us local uni students

Studying private uni is already an embarrassment by itself.

No need say others embarrass you.

I bet your parents are sad that they had born Such a useless child who went to private uni.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unregistered (Post 135950)
studying private uni is already an embarrassment by itself.

I bet your parents are sad that they had born such a useless child who went to private uni.

what the hell is wrong with u? I study private your problem is it? Can you pls stop it? Seriously.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135950)

I bet your parents are sad that they had born Such a useless child who went to private uni.

Omg, are you sure you’re from local uni? I am extremely appalled by the quality of your English.

Which part of stop embarrassing us (local uni students) do you not understand? There isn’t a comma after. Jesus, this troll may not even be from a uni!

Yeah I’m sure your parents must be so proud of you that you’re lurking forums all day every day. Get a dictionary or an English tutor for the love of God.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 10:41 PM

Quote:

Friend, you sure you want to fight private uni? Simple English also tak boleh rly facepalm leh.

Your parents disowned you ah? Why so insecure and sadistic?. I genuinely hope you feel better about yourself someday.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 10:51 PM

Quote:

Just your friendly local uni student passing by to say that this guy doesn’t represent the bulk of us.

He/she is probably frustrated and has too much time on his/her hand.

Besides, it’s just a forum guys. lots of keyboard warriors and anons who like to spread hate and fake info.

None of these ‘lurkers’ here are actually successful irl.

Unregistered 31-05-2020 12:39 AM

Jin sleepy now after reading these posts

Unregistered 31-05-2020 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135964)
Jin sleepy now after reading these posts

Must be another useless private uni person. Abit then sleepy. Go sleep with ya mum la.

sinkingfeeling 31-05-2020 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135955)
Just your friendly local uni student passing by to say that this guy doesn’t represent the bulk of us.

Besides, it’s just a forum guys. lots of keyboard warriors and anons who like to spread hate and fake info.

My ah hia ah zeh all local uni grads, they look down on me :(

Good thing is, all of my friends are fellow private uni losers :(

Unregistered 31-05-2020 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinkingfeeling (Post 135970)
My ah hia ah zeh all local uni grads, they look down on me :(

Good thing is, all of my friends are fellow private uni losers :(

Unregistered 31-05-2020 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135971)

this is damn funny. ive been asleep since 10.30pm yesterday

Unregistered 31-05-2020 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135974)
this is damn funny. ive been asleep since 10.30pm yesterday

Unregistered 31-05-2020 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135978)

Please stop throwing our face as private grads la. You seem super obsessed already. How are you better than the retard who is so persistent in trolling here?

We make our mark in the workforce, not in this cesspool of a forum. Local grads. Pfft. Come out also same as us.

Unregistered 31-05-2020 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135988)
Please stop throwing our face as private grads la. You seem super obsessed already. How are you better than the retard who is so persistent in trolling here?

We make our mark in the workforce, not in this cesspool of a forum. Local grads. Pfft. Come out also same as us.

sinkingfeeling 31-05-2020 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135971)

My friends all got their own lives, so I come here to seek validation and pretend I matter :(

There's not a lot of places I can hang around in :(

sinkingfeeling 31-05-2020 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135955)

Singapore has a serious insomnia problem :(

No achievements, no nothing, Singaporeans need to bash others for a good night's sleep :(

Unregistered 31-05-2020 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinkingfeeling (Post 136001)
My friends all got their own lives, so I come here to seek validation and pretend I matter :(

There's not a lot of places I can hang around in :(

Unregistered 31-05-2020 10:20 PM

I have two children. The eldest went to LSE Clementi Branch and the second, NUS Computing. Since the eldest matriculated in SIM, every CNY, I will hide the eldest away as it is too embarrassing, especially during house visits. Imagine if words spread that I have a son in SIM. It will embarrass my whole family's name and I can't never forgive myself. Sibeh xia suay.

Unregistered 31-05-2020 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136049)
I have two children. The eldest went to LSE Clementi Branch and the second, NUS Computing. Since the eldest matriculated in SIM, every CNY, I will hide the eldest away as it is too embarrassing, especially during house visits. Imagine if words spread that I have a son in SIM. It will embarrass my whole family's name and I can't never forgive myself. Sibeh xia suay.

Unregistered 31-05-2020 10:48 PM

Quote:

I concur with you same situation. My youngest daughter study Kaplan degree course. Asked me to fund her in such sia sway school. No way I will do that. End up she work part time to pay for her tution fees. Study such school must as well don’t study.

She better faster marry out and don’t dirty my house.

Stopped winning 4D ever since she go this school. No wonder all those from such private uni cannot prosper.

Unregistered 31-05-2020 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136052)

You must be pathetic yourself too. Perpetually here all the time.

Unregistered 31-05-2020 10:51 PM

Quote:

Typical troll who probably never went to a uni.

“If wordS spread”

“I CAN’T never forgive”

sO CrInGe.

Unregistered 31-05-2020 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136055)
You must be pathetic yourself too. Perpetually here all the time.

Unregistered 31-05-2020 11:24 PM

I am from SIM UOL Finance (2nd lower) and my starting pay is $7000+ in Standard Chart.

Unregistered 01-06-2020 10:45 AM

UOL study 3 years for what.

RMIT Engineering grad, $10,000 basic at JPM S&T

local u grads. haha.

sinkingfeeling 01-06-2020 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136060)
I am from SIM UOL Finance (2nd lower) and my starting pay is $7000+ in Standard Chart.

Cool story, bro :rolleyes:

sinkingfeeling 01-06-2020 01:32 PM

Quote:

It's true, I am your eldest son :(

sinkingfeeling 01-06-2020 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136057)

Bot spotted :mad:

Unregistered 01-06-2020 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinkingfeeling (Post 136098)
Bot spotted :mad:

Again, please seek help & be more at ease and secure with yourself. How pathetic to be lurking a private uni forum 24/7. :(

Unregistered 01-06-2020 03:17 PM

SIM-RMIT pass degree (no honours), starting pay in public service $8000. Emplaced into AO a year later as RMIT>>>Oxbridge>>>NUS/NTU/SMU.

Unregistered 01-06-2020 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136106)
Again, please seek help & be more at ease and secure with yourself. How pathetic to be lurking a private uni forum 24/7. :(

Unregistered 01-06-2020 04:54 PM

local uni grads, please don\'t feed the troll.

let the private uni grads feed their own ego with their make belief salaries.

sure, there are successful one out there. but definitely not on this forum.

so don\'t stoop their level when they are clearly beneath you.

cheers