Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 30-05-2020 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135862)
dont be retarded. we also know that.

the point being no distance learning institution "grad" can even smell the chance to get that kind of job.

As much as you would like to believe that being in a local uni is the be all & end all, it isn't.

Don't want to drop any names myself, but do a simple LinkedIn search with the UOL filter in MF/HF/BB/PE FO roles if you wish.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135863)
lurk*

Might not be a good idea to talk about success when you are making basic grammatical errors in your brief sentences.

Are all local uni grads who lurk forums of such quality?

No wonder my friends and I managed to pwn so many of them in intern/job interviews lmao.

its a forum, fking idiot.

says the one who says pwn? LOL

Unregistered 30-05-2020 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135866)

don't xiasuey us local uni here leh please.

just stfu and make full use of ur time. tks.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135868)
don't xiasuey us local uni here leh please.

just stfu and make full use of ur time. tks.

Oh look here. Private Uni student posing as Local U. Idiot.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135872)
Oh look here. Private Uni student posing as Local U. Idiot.

“Oh look here~” Just shut up la fking idiot. You bbfa or u just got fired?

Put ur name here and I’ll visit you in person with my schools student card.

Stfu and stop being a keyboard warrior crying non-stop.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 05:07 PM

Fresh graduates get bashing each other. Is this job market so bad now?

Unregistered 30-05-2020 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135866)

This guy is really such an embarrassment.

Look down on private uni nbm but grammar kena pointed out then still so childish.

Grow up lah. Like what is mentioned above, don’t xiasuay local U please

Unregistered 30-05-2020 05:27 PM

With current batch of fresh local batch needing to take jobs @ around 2.5k.

Those private uni people will probably need to take on bangala or maid jobs.
Guys from private u be construction workers. Female become maids.

This will solve the issue of heavy reliance of overseas workers.

Cheers!

Unregistered 30-05-2020 05:27 PM

most likely some loser who needs validation about his/her own worth (or lack of) - an empty vessel makes the most noise :)

a local uni bach is nothing to shout about actually, and its pointless to repeatedly throw pte uni grads under the bus.

to each his/her merit

Unregistered 30-05-2020 05:28 PM

haha so many butthurt private u grads here. keep lying to yourselves. the working world isn't gonna be fair at all to you.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135878)
With current batch of fresh local batch needing to take jobs @ around 2.5k.

Those private uni people will probably need to take on bangala or maid jobs.
Guys from private u be construction workers. Female become maids.

This will solve the issue of heavy reliance of overseas workers.

Cheers!

If by saying that, it makes you feel better & gives you reassurance then... okay.

LMAO.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135880)
haha so many butthurt private u grads here. keep lying to yourselves. the working world isn't gonna be fair at all to you.

The working world isn't fair. That I agree.

But to be candid, I have met multiple private uni grads who are extremely driven and wouldn't mind saying that I have actually "lost" per se to 2 pte uni grads in group ACs at both a bulge bracket bank (think GS/JPM/MS/Citi) & a local bank when recruiting for 2020 SA postions.

Am a local uni undergrad myself and did managed to secure a decent internship eventually for this summer.

Fyi, they are both from UOL. Seems like public opinion on UOL are sorta better that RMIT/UB it seems.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135880)

ditto to you too, non-private local uni grad. whilst i am privileged to be from imperial (bach) and brown (masters), i dont go around thrashing peeps who are not from oxbridge or ivy - until now to this obnoxious idiot. btw my younger sis is from a sim-uol programme, and is definitely of a finer character and orientation than you.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135883)
The working world isn't fair. That I agree.

But to be candid, I have met multiple private uni grads who are extremely driven and wouldn't mind saying that I have actually "lost" per se to 2 pte uni grads in group ACs at both a bulge bracket bank (think GS/JPM/MS/Citi) & a local bank when recruiting for 2020 SA postions.

Am a local uni undergrad myself and did managed to secure a decent internship eventually for this summer.

Fyi, they are both from UOL. Seems like public opinion on UOL are sorta better that RMIT/UB it seems.

Don’t troll la. These top companies don’t take in private uni ppl. The most is ladies as pantry cleaners. Confirm u is private uni person too.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135876)
This guy is really such an embarrassment.

Look down on private uni nbm but grammar kena pointed out then still so childish.

Grow up lah. Like what is mentioned above, don’t xiasuay local U please

Word.

Grow up guys, ignore the trolls.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 06:03 PM

Steady the boat folks :) just treat this troll and irrelevant spouting as weekend entertainment and dont take it to heart :) trolls need to be 'fed' and just ignore the nonsense lol

Unregistered 30-05-2020 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135887)
Don’t troll la. These top companies don’t take in private uni ppl. The most is ladies as pantry cleaners. Confirm u is private uni person too.

Please seek help.

Out of pity, let me throw a bone your way: LinkedIn is immensely helpful - use it.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135887)

Exactly - so many pte uni people here buttering each other up and feeling shiok about it. how pathetic.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135898)
Exactly - so many pte uni people here buttering each other up and feeling shiok about it. how pathetic.

Much less pathetic than those who are insecure enough to put every single author who dare remark that pte uni grads are doing well down.

Grow up.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135900)
Much less pathetic than those who are insecure enough to put every single author who dare remark that pte uni grads are doing well down.

Grow up.

Again - so many pte uni people here buttering each other up and feeling shiok about it. how pathetic.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apple123 (Post 135833)
Can't deny the fact that some pte uni grads come from well connected families, and can tap on such resources to get them into high paying jobs, or they might know someone who are willing to give them a chance, etc etc the possibilities are limitless. However, having said that such cases of high salaries for fresh grads be it pte or local uni are rare.

90% of pte uni grads go and become dishwashers.

the other 10% come from rich backgrounds and think they have made it in life.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135902)
Again - so many pte uni people here buttering each other up and feeling shiok about it. how pathetic.

This dude is literally lurking a private uni forum HAHAHA.

K, whatever you say BBFA.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135903)
90% of pte uni grads go and become dishwashers.

the other 10% come from rich backgrounds and think they have made it in life.

I hire 10 local uni grads just for them to clean my shoes.

$10/hr, title Strategic Analyst in a F500 fashion company to make them feel shiok shiok.

Too much hor? I think so too, maybe can ask them take peeping Tom videos for me, add additional $1 perhaps

Unregistered 30-05-2020 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135904)
This dude is literally lurking a private uni forum HAHAHA.

K, whatever you say BBFA.

Once again - so many pte uni people here buttering each other up and feeling shiok about it. how pathetic.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135908)
Once again - so many pte uni people here buttering each other up and feeling shiok about it. how pathetic.

Once again - please seek help & be more at ease and secure with yourself. How pathetic to be lurking in private uni forum 24/7

Unregistered 30-05-2020 09:10 PM

I think local university grads are jealous losers. Work so hard in JC/poly and uni while we, from prestigious schools like LSE, UOL and RMIT (Clementi Branch) can enter with a 6 months diploma, 2 years degree and command a higher starting pay in the civil service and banking sector than NUS losers who sloth for 4 years to get pathetic starting pay.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135910)
Once again - please seek help & be more at ease and secure with yourself. How pathetic to be lurking in private uni forum 24/7

Well, once again - so many pte uni people here buttering each other up and feeling shiok about it. how pathetic.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135918)
I think local university grads are jealous losers. Work so hard in JC/poly and uni while we, from prestigious schools like LSE, UOL and RMIT (Clementi Branch) can enter with a 6 months diploma, 2 years degree and command a higher starting pay in the civil service and banking sector than NUS losers who sloth for 4 years to get pathetic starting pay.

Damn!!!!! so good sial i also want. how can i get mai 1 month sim degree

Unregistered 30-05-2020 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135919)
Well, once again - so many pte uni people here buttering each other up and feeling shiok about it. how pathetic.

Again, please seek help & be more at ease and secure with yourself. How pathetic to be lurking in a private uni forum 24/7.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135920)
Damn!!!!! so good sial i also want. how can i get mai 1 month sim degree

Did you fail reading comprehension?

Unregistered 30-05-2020 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135921)
Again, please seek help & be more at ease and secure with yourself. How pathetic to be lurking in a private uni forum 24/7.

Again, so many pte uni people here buttering each other up and feeling shiok about it. how pathetic.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135923)
Did you fail reading comprehension?

yes i did, because im from local uni. all book smart only, never street smart. nor reading comprehension smart for that matter 😂

Unregistered 30-05-2020 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135927)
yes i did, because im from local uni. all book smart only, never street smart. nor reading comprehension smart for that matter 😂

Tbh, it’s just you who is mentally challenged. It’s ok, things will get better.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135926)
Again, so many pte uni people here buttering each other up and feeling shiok about it. how pathetic.

Again, please seek help & be more at ease and secure with yourself. How pathetic to be lurking a private uni forum 24/7.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135929)
Again, please seek help & be more at ease and secure with yourself. How pathetic to be lurking a private uni forum 24/7.

No. You grow up

Unregistered 30-05-2020 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135929)

Unregistered 30-05-2020 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135928)
Tbh, it’s just you who is mentally challenged. It’s ok, things will get better.

this is why pte uni grads can never succeed - nuance is lost on them

Unregistered 30-05-2020 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135930)
No. You grow up

No, no. You grow up.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135932)
this is why pte uni grads can never succeed - nuance is lost on them

Given how much hate and attention are given to this private uni forum, I would say they have already succeeded or at least done something right to be able to anger a bunch of cry babies with nothing better to do.

Unregistered 30-05-2020 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 135931)