Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 25-03-2021 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161625)
See what I mean? Dumb people.

Eh dun avoid topic leh try again lai lai NUS BBA offers his support + jia you!

#SIMdoggy@HYPSM/Oxbridge siol!

Bahahahaha 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered 25-03-2021 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161628)
Eh dun avoid topic leh try again lai lai NUS BBA offers his support + jia you!

#SIMdoggy@HYPSM/Oxbridge siol!

Bahahahaha 😂😂😂😂

NUS BBA 2.5k offer support. Don’t make me laugh pls.

I earn enough straight out of uni to be able to support both you and another trash friend. Get better. :(

Unregistered 25-03-2021 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161629)
NUS BBA 2.5k offer support. Don’t make me laugh pls.

I earn enough straight out of uni to be able to support both you and another trash friend. Get better. :(

Eh but you need it leh, considering you've failed in CtrlC+V twice now

How you expect to graduate from Harvard and Oxford without referencing sia (kena rejected by NUS, but that's neither here nor there)? :( Dis one not SIM anymore you know, standards are *slightly* higher :D

Bahahahahaha SIM Doggy @ HYPSM siollll! Bahahaa 😂😂😂

Unregistered 25-03-2021 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161630)
Eh but you need it leh, considering you've failed in CtrlC+V twice now

How you expect to graduate from Harvard and Oxford without referencing sia (kena rejected by NUS, but that's neither here nor there)? :( Dis one not SIM anymore you know, standards are *slightly* higher :D

Bahahahahaha SIM Doggy @ HYPSM siollll! Bahahaa 😂😂😂

You might be smirking to yourself whenever you post the same sh*t, but honestly... it’s just really sad and laughable when you wear “Ctrl C+V” as a badge of honour LOL

Asia’s Best Business School. Yeah right 😂 No wonder so many of us are doing better than you. Get better, NUS BBA trash :(

Unregistered 25-03-2021 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161631)
You might be smirking to yourself whenever you post the same sh*t, but honestly... it’s just really sad and laughable when you wear “Ctrl C+V” as a badge of honour LOL

Asia’s Best Business School. Yeah right 😂 No wonder so many of us are doing better than you. Get better, NUS BBA trash :(

Eh, your life trajectory really remind me of a deluded 8 year old autistic wheelchair bound kid leh. Get rekt by entire pre-school hospital wing in tennis, nevermind lah! Still can win Wimbledon one day - and now World Cup too :D 😂😂😂

Bahahahaha bomb out of poly/A levels, NUS dun want me? It's ok, let's just go Oxbridge and HYPSM boys! Bahahahahahaha power lah, upz bro! :D

Unregistered 25-03-2021 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161640)
have a tinge of pity for him lah. lousy that’s why got time kpkb on internet forums mah. noticed how he doesn’t that he’s a worthless keyboard warrior?

Oi stop avoiding topic leh, time to work on your referencing skills. Liddat how to enter harvard sia (even NUS dun want you, but that's neither here nor there)? :(

Go on, try post dem linkedin profiles again. Ctrl slowly, remember to highlight! NUS BBA believes in SIM Doggy and offers his support & jia you! Bahahahaha :D 😂

Unregistered 26-03-2021 10:20 AM

Eh, dis one for your own good lah doggy, rlly leh. Picture dis:

You're at Harvard.

Harvard professor: SIM doggy, all the references on your essay lead to dead links. Would you mind fixing that up for me?

You: Humjiii try harder next time :(

Bahahahahaha fk lah sial I kennot leh 😂😂😂😂

Eh brudder dun do dat at Harvard uh ok hahahahahaahahah 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered 26-03-2021 11:24 AM

Hi my fellow SIM UOL seniors,

I got a very serious question to ask.

How come my grabfood delivery recently come so late? Is it because of the weather or traffic?

Thanks

Unregistered 26-03-2021 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161779)
Hi my fellow SIM UOL seniors,

I got a very serious question to ask.

How come my grabfood delivery recently come so late? Is it because of the weather or traffic?

Thanks

Sorry Local Uni Master,

Since NUS/NTU/SMU rejected me, I've been busy applying for Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, and MIT.

😂😂😂😂

Unregistered 26-03-2021 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161786)
Sorry Local Uni Master,

Since NUS/NTU/SMU rejected me, I've been busy applying for Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, and MIT.

😂😂😂😂

Why never try SUTD?