Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 23-03-2021 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160636)
Eh why so hostile again sia, x2 posts so quickly :(

NUS BBA really trying to help you this time, promise :D

First, let's work on linking one page to another. Then can think about applying for Oxbridge, ok? (kena rejected by local unis, but that's neither here nor there 😂)

If not how to survive sia? Cambridge write essay you think don't need referencing ah? Ahahaha😂😂😂

Huh, just pointing out that you're taking your time also considered too much abuse for you take ah?

But but, how you going to help though? NUS BBA 2.5k leh :( Slowly ah - maybe with 3 years of exp you can hit 5k. LOL

Unregistered 23-03-2021 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160642)
Huh, just pointing out that you're taking your time also considered too much abuse for you take ah?

But but, how you going to help though? NUS BBA 2.5k leh :( Slowly ah - maybe with 3 years of exp you can hit 5k. LOL

Ai yoh see you so pitiful, tbh NUS BBA also heart ache :(

It's ok to have high aspirations. Like that autistic 8 y/o wheelchair bound kid who wants to win Wimbledon, it's cute seeing a smooth-brain SIM aim for Oxbridge (even though kena rejected by local unis).

But first must learn how to link sia. You think write Oxbridge essay dun need referencing? Ahahahaha jia you NUS BBA cheering you on! Jia you! 😂😂😂😂

Unregistered 23-03-2021 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160645)
Ai yoh see you so pitiful, tbh NUS BBA also heart ache :(

It's ok to have high aspirations. Like that autistic 8 y/o wheelchair bound kid who wants to win Wimbledon, it's cute seeing a smooth-brain SIM aim for Oxbridge (even though kena rejected by local unis).

But first must learn how to link sia. You think write Oxbridge essay dun need referencing? Ahahahaha jia you NUS BBA cheering you on! Jia you! 😂😂😂😂

Answer the question leh. You NUS BBA 2.5k, how to help? LOL

Lai, I give you chance. We take this irl la. Why so pussy of your 2.5k credentials? :) Force yourself not to view the links won't magically double your pathetic starting leh.

Humjiiii :( Say real, don't rope ah.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160646)

Lai, I give you chance. We take this irl la. Why so pussy of your 2.5k credentials? :) Force yourself not to view the links won't magically double your pathetic starting leh.

Ahahahahaha angry siolllll! 😂:D

Brudder, you too low IQ to CtrlV+C properly pls don't blame me for not being able to access your dead link ah. Like I said, this one v important - next time your Cambridge professor cannot see your sources, how? 😂

Ahahahahahaha keep begging for my credentials pls, NUS BBA on verge of orgasm alr :D

Unregistered 23-03-2021 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160635)
Indeed. Slowly ah - 4 years of uni 2.5k.

Maybe you can hit my starting in 3 years? Jiayou!

LOL. Really joke leh you.

Bastard sial. Why you liddat to our NUS SME banking world superstar? Dangle something in front of him which he cannot achieve, so cruel.

Unregistered 23-03-2021 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160688)
Bastard sial. Why you liddat to our NUS SME banking world superstar? Dangle something in front of him which he cannot achieve, so cruel.

Ai yoh why ignore me sia, are you really dat angry with me? :(

NUS BBA really got ur best interests at heart - cannot reference properly, how Cambridge professor gonna mark your essay? :D Agree?

Eh, I really think, smooth brain SIM wanna go Oxbridge (kena rejected by local unis, but that's neither here nor there), so what? Nothing wrong with it. Just like that autistic 8 year old wheelchair-bound kid, everyone has a right to dream big, no? Ahahaha 😂

Unregistered 23-03-2021 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160703)
Ai yoh why ignore me sia, are you really dat angry with me? :(

NUS BBA really got ur best interests at heart - cannot reference properly, how Cambridge professor gonna mark your essay? :D Agree?

Eh, I really think, smooth brain SIM wanna go Oxbridge (kena rejected by local unis, but that's neither here nor there), so what? Nothing wrong with it. Just like that autistic 8 year old wheelchair-bound kid, everyone has a right to dream big, no? Ahahaha 😂

??? You ok or not? Think I so free like you refresh every minute meh. Other ppl want abuse you what you expect me to do LOL

Speaking of ignoring, answer the question leh — you NUS BBA 2.5k how to help? 😂

Humjiiiii :( Slowly ah — maybe 3, 4 years later can reach my starting. Jiayou, don’t give up! I believe in you smoothest of brain! 💪🏻

Unregistered 23-03-2021 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160754)
??? You ok or not? Think I so free like you refresh every minute meh. Other ppl want abuse you what you expect me to do LOL

Speaking of ignoring, answer the question leh — you NUS BBA 2.5k how to help? 😂

Humjiiiii :( Slowly ah — maybe 3, 4 years later can reach my starting. Jiayou, don’t give up! I believe in you smoothest of brain! 💪🏻

Aiyoh so aggro for what :(

Not even trying to abuse you, just stating some facts (see you so kelian I also pity LOL).

So you wanna use your lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' to apply for Oxbridge. Even NUS don't want you, but ok lah, nevermind. I support!

Of course, as a proud alumnus of SIM University, you wouldn't be aware of proper referencing - a habit essential in any non-degree mill university. And needless to say, Oxbridge standards are *slightly* higher than SIM, which makes referencing all the more important! 😂😂😂😂😂

Come on lah, try slowly. Show me dem linkedin profiles again! NUS BBA says jia you! Ahahahaha :D

Unregistered 23-03-2021 07:41 PM

Tread lightly guys. Every response is deemed as aggressive and hostile to our dear NUS snowflake here.

later he kill himself, or worst, explode, how?

Unregistered 23-03-2021 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160818)
Tread lightly guys. Every response is deemed as aggressive and hostile to our dear NUS snowflake here.

later he kill himself, or worst, explode, how?

Aiyoh, threatening to 'take this irl' not hostile meh? I just trying to help you lah, calm down pls 😂😂😂😂

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160646)

Brudder, you angry will not change the fact that Oxbridge requires referencing, something that you evidently do not know how to do. Understandable, considering you went to SIM University mah (even NUS don't want you sial). Like I said... the standards at Oxbridge are *slightly* higher 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Let's work on that, no? Link me dem profiles again, I believe you can do it! NUS BBA says jia you! Ahahahaha :D