Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 26-03-2021 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161904)
Hi guys,

I recently graduated from UOL last year and I have managed to get into foodpanda graduate program. But the working hours are long and very tiring, and I need to work almost 6 day weeks to deliver food and i feel worn out. Should i try out grabfood?

McD cashier better, no need to suffer in the Singapore sun. Work hard, and you will be promoted to senior associate. Can easily rake in $5.50-6 per hour after 2-3 years. Gl bro, remember that your degree doesn't define you.

Unregistered 26-03-2021 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161907)
McD cashier better, no need to suffer in the Singapore sun. Work hard, and you will be promoted to senior associate. Can easily rake in $5.50-6 per hour after 2-3 years. Gl bro, remember that your degree doesn't define you.

Thanks for the advice, its really appreciated. How's life working at McD front office role? Need to OT alot?

Unregistered 26-03-2021 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161912)
Thanks for the advice, its really appreciated. How's life working at McD front office role? Need to OT alot?

Of course - that's how I make the big bucks. OT $6 p/h instead of $5.50 siol! Looking forward to being promoted to head cashier in another 4-6 years time. At that point, can bring home $10p/h liao :D

Like i said, your degree really doesn't define you. I am proof of that. Work hard, and you will succeed!

Unregistered 26-03-2021 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161914)
Of course - that's how I make the big bucks. OT $6 p/h instead of $5.50 siol! Looking forward to being promoted to head cashier in another 4-6 years time. At that point, can bring home $10p/h liao :D

Like i said, your degree really doesn't define you. I am proof of that. Work hard, and you will succeed!

Very motivated now haha. Anyway can ask, how does the front office role at McD compare with the other bulge bracket firms like KFC and Pizza hut?

Unregistered 26-03-2021 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161917)
Very motivated now haha. Anyway can ask, how does the front office role at McD compare with the other bulge bracket firms like KFC and Pizza hut?

Equally as prestigious. Rest assured, SIM grads have by far the best placement at all 3 institutions, so no issues with cert recognition there. In fact, a good 2:1 UOL B&F degree almost guarantees acceptance into a GA cashier position at McD. Working alongside many such SIM grads now :D

Unregistered 27-03-2021 12:53 AM

So sad ah? Friday still self-replying 😂

Humjiiiii :( Really feel quite sad for you tbh. 2.5k NUS BBA Trash also can get let your hair down and go out have fun la.

Rmb ah - I can sponsor one of your friend to pei you. Just don’t rope hor LOL

Unregistered 27-03-2021 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161955)
So sad ah? Friday still self-replying 😂

Humjiiiii :( Really feel quite sad for you tbh. 2.5k NUS BBA Trash also can get let your hair down and go out have fun la.

Rmb ah - I can sponsor one of your friend to pei you. Just don’t rope hor LOL

We're having a productive conversation about SIM salaries (the title of this thread)

Nothing to contribute, please move along

Or if you are waiting for NUS BBA to abuse you, he is not free (currently destroying a certain someone's mother rn). Tomorrow I am sure you will receive your daily dose of abuse x2, don't worry.

Unregistered 27-03-2021 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161962)
We're having a productive conversation about SIM salaries (the title of this thread)

Nothing to contribute, please move along

Or if you are waiting for NUS BBA to abuse you, he is not free (currently destroying a certain someone's mother rn). Tomorrow I am sure you will receive your daily dose of abuse x2, don't worry.

Don’t rope okie :(

Humjiiiii

Unregistered 27-03-2021 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161973)
Don’t rope okie :(

Humjiiiii

Hnnnnng another load sorry what was dat doggy? :)

Unregistered 27-03-2021 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161442)
???

linkedin.com/in/violypurnamasari
sg.linkedin.com/in/amoskkp
sg.linkedin.com/in/gabrielkohjr
sg.linkedin.com/in/yong-sam7
linkedin.com/in/shi-ru-tan
linkedin.com/in/tommykhoo

🥱 These are just the people from my connections whom I can recall btw.

Keep coping indeed. Humjiiiii Please don’t rope after this. Still got hope for you (I think).

Links work for me. Got to say I am genuinely surprised, but kudos to them. Anyway life is a journey, can’t be complacent at any point.