Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 10-03-2021 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158535)
shhhh. humji kia don’t need keyboard warrior so much, just take abuse.

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui.

Eh i tell you better not get on your knees and undo my belt next time you deliver my grab order ah

Your mother sucky sucky my NUS schlong enough already sia, dun need mother+son become my sex slave too ahaha 😂

Two generation of SIM doggies turn to selling their bodies to me for a living siol! 😂

Unregistered 10-03-2021 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158538)
Eh i tell you better not get on your knees and undo my belt next time you deliver my grab order ah

Your mother sucky sucky my NUS schlong enough already sia, dun need mother+son become my sex slave too ahaha 😂

Two generation of SIM doggies turn to selling their bodies to me for a living siol! 😂

simi schlong? you boji bo lj rmb?

again - 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. continue to be ashamed of yourself, nus bba xia suay. pui.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158539)
simi schlong? you boji bo lj rmb?

again - 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. continue to be ashamed of yourself, nus bba xia suay. pui.

You wouldn't know. Ask your mother (assuming you're still on talking terms). I nearly choked her one time siol! Come to think of it, she choked herself - too eager for that NUS ah boy. At home only got filthy failure of a SIM son :(

Unregistered 10-03-2021 11:03 PM

don’t describe yourself leh.

go nus bba 4 years but ps to even share ur credentials. look forward to ur 2.5k traineeship la, pui.

rly buang sia ur life

Unregistered 10-03-2021 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158545)

go nus bba 4 years but ps to even share ur credentials. look forward to ur 2.5k traineeship la, pui.

rly buang sia ur life

So sad this SIM scum, his single digit IQ is only capable of rehashing the same points over and over again. 2.5k blah blah blah, must be cause he forgot to take his meds.

Don't worry I will ask the nurse to give you extra dosage after I'm done ramming her while your mom sucks my balls from beneath. Will also tell her to give you a good spanking for misbehaving and being tardy on your Grab deliveries.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158546)
So sad this SIM scum, his single digit IQ is only capable of rehashing the same points over and over again. 2.5k blah blah blah, must be cause he forgot to take his meds.

Don't worry I will ask the nurse to give you extra dosage after I'm done ramming her while your mom sucks my balls from beneath. Will also tell her to give you a good spanking for misbehaving and being tardy on your Grab deliveries.

talking to who again?

i like to speak the truth what you gonna do abt it nus bba trash? share ur embarrassing credentials/linkedin? LOL

again - 4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158545)

rly buang sia ur life

And again - no, I'd rather not network with SIM rats. Later interact with your smooth brain I also lose IQ sial

Unregistered 11-03-2021 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158559)
And again - no, I'd rather not network with SIM rats. Later interact with your smooth brain I also lose IQ sial

who said anything about networking? i know u despo fr job la but we just gonna view ur embarrassing credentials & laugh nia LOL

faster dont humji. alr 4 years local uni & 2.5k traineeship liao. pui.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158562)
who said anything about networking? i know u despo fr job la but we just gonna view ur embarrassing credentials & laugh nia LOL

faster dont humji. alr 4 years local uni & 2.5k traineeship liao. pui.

Dun lie lah doggy. Filthy SIM rat see NUS BBA (top Business School in Asia) confirm wanna network one. Nothing to lose, everything to gain.

For me, other way around; nothing to gain and lots of things to lose (brain cells, face, etc)

So again, the answer is no. I'd rather not network with SIM filth.

Unregistered 11-03-2021 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158566)
Dun lie lah doggy. Filthy SIM rat see NUS BBA (top Business School in Asia) confirm wanna network one. Nothing to lose, everything to gain.

For me, other way around; nothing to gain and lots of things to lose (brain cells, face, etc)

So again, the answer is no. I'd rather not network with SIM filth.

humji don’t talk so much.

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui. forever in my shadow.