Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 10-03-2021 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158464)
I eat your mother's pussy she scream nice nice I also consider myself lucky lol. But not sure if actually lucky or not because the entire NUS cohort has probably had their way with her by now. :/

am I supposed to feel hurt or sth?

LOL fking amusing leh you. humji until like that rly damn pathetic.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158466)
am I supposed to feel hurt or sth?

LOL fking amusing leh you. humji until like that rly damn pathetic.

You feel nothing towards your dear mother, who gave life to you and raised you up (to be a failure, but I suspect that's more on your end than hers), and is now to be forced into gagging 1000 NUS schlongs per day by your hand?

Cruel. SIM doggies have no heart. Or brain cells ;)

Unregistered 10-03-2021 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158496)
Pussy that’s why talk so much.

Pity him a bit la, he’s here for so god damn long already. Almost 99.99% confirmed that some sim grad/undergrad trumped him over a job/intern position.

SIM grad stole my younger bro's McDonalds gig.

I am seething.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158498)
SIM grad stole my younger bro's McDonalds gig.

I am seething.

humji kia cry finish already ah? too harsh just now is it?

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 08:10 PM

Gonna graduate soon. Should I take business in SIM or art design in NUS?

Unregistered 10-03-2021 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158502)
humji kia cry finish already ah? too harsh just now is it?

Eh your grab job not enough income meh? Next order make sure to arrive on time, and if I'm in a good mood, I will throw you tip and tell you can fetch like a good doggy.

Literally. I will command you to go down on all-fours and fetch that $5 note with your mouth. And you will heed, like an obedient doggy should.

Liddat for sure earn more than McD cashier I tell you.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158504)
Gonna graduate soon. Should I take business in SIM or art design in NUS?

The most cui course in NUS is still far better than becoming a filthy SIMian. Even polytechnic diplomas and ITE certs rank ahead of SIM 'degree'.

Go SIM, kena marked as lowly peasant for rest of your life I tell you. Spend every day of your life here getting abused by NUS BBA for entertainment like our resident SIM doggy.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 08:55 PM

go nus bba until so obessed with us. kena abused here until boji to share ur credentials/linkedin. rly xia suay max leh you.

diam diam and eat my leftovers (referring to both food and open job positions), trash.

Unregistered 10-03-2021 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158512)

go nus bba until so obessed with us. kena abused here until boji to share ur credentials/linkedin. rly xia suay max leh you.

diam diam and eat my leftovers (referring to both food and open job positions), trash.

Time for SIM doggy to check into Buangkok Green Residences, his perpetual envy of his local uni masters has made him insane in the membrane!

Unregistered 10-03-2021 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 158513)
Time for SIM doggy to check into Buangkok Green Residences, his perpetual envy of his local uni masters has made him insane in the membrane!

at least you got one thing right - your life really buang alr. grad nus bba end up 2.5k traineeship only can come cry on Internet forum, fking sad sia.

just rot in one corner quietly la humji kia