Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 26-03-2021 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161788)
Why never try SUTD?

Also kena rejected :( Same deal with SUSS lel

But it's ok, like I said - Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, and MIT :D

Unregistered 26-03-2021 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161789)
Also kena rejected :( Same deal with SUSS lel

But it's ok, like I said - Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, and MIT :D

NAFA got try?

Unregistered 26-03-2021 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161792)
NAFA got try?

Kena brutally rejected, before the University even came into existence.

It's ok, still got Oxbridge and HYPSM :D

Unregistered 26-03-2021 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161794)
Kena brutally rejected, before the University even came into existence.

It's ok, still got Oxbridge and HYPSM :D

What about IMH?
Got try?

Unregistered 26-03-2021 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161798)
What about IMH?
Got try?

Already warded several times during my stint in LSE Clementi, and before that, Pathlight School.

Unregistered 26-03-2021 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161799)
Already warded several times during my stint in LSE Clementi, and before that, Pathlight School.

So jialat.

Unregistered 26-03-2021 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161801)
So jialat.

Keep talking like this to me and I throw away your grab order.

Unregistered 26-03-2021 01:02 PM

all schools are good schools

Unregistered 26-03-2021 05:45 PM

i graduated from uol in 2018 1st job 2.8k
2020 2nd job 4k
that's my path, still trying to work upwards

Unregistered 26-03-2021 06:51 PM

Hi guys,

I recently graduated from UOL last year and I have managed to get into foodpanda graduate program. But the working hours are long and very tiring, and I need to work almost 6 day weeks to deliver food and i feel worn out. Should i try out grabfood?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2