Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 31-03-2021 07:55 PM

Cry finish already ah? Finally found the courage to crawl back is it? 😂

Humjiiiii :( You study so hard also no use la, still not gonna change the fact that I’m earning twice your starting. If you count opportunity cost (study 1 year more hence work 1 year less + tuition fees), I would be a good 80k ahead of you after just 1 year of work LOL

Quick, what other antics can your inferior brain come up with? I’m here to abuse you 24/7. Just don’t rope ok? :)

Unregistered 31-03-2021 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162947)
hahaha cb this humji kia fking entertaining ngl lmao

*raise hand*’ until 4 years local uni 2.5k traineeship ah? rly pui. machiam retarded.

Don’t like that leh. He was taught to *raise hand* from P1 all the way to now - a grown adult. Proud accomplishment, don’t play play.

If not how to be NUS BBA 2.5k trash?

Unregistered 01-04-2021 11:08 AM

Why this SIM all of a sudden stop talking about Oxbridge?

Unregistered 01-04-2021 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162920)
*raises hand*

NTU Comp Sci.

Viewing this thread whilst SIM doggy mother pegging me :D

SMU Law here... she was making the rounds with the law kids last night lol

Wouldn't shutup about how depressed she was seeing other parent's kids make it to local unis and overseas unis, while watching her own utter failure of a son rotting in SIM. Ngl kinda feel bad and wanted to stopped her from sucking, but damn she knows how to work dat tongue! :D 😂😂😂 Ended up coming between her titties :D

Unregistered 01-04-2021 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162918)
Smooth brain 10IQ cannot accept or understand there are multiple local uni grads abusing him at the same time, sot liao :D

Just like there are multiple local uni grads and students taking turns with poor SIM doggy mother :(

Nus law here

She was making the rounds with the law kids last night. Wouldnt shutup about how depressing it was watching other kids go to local unis but knowing her own pathetic failure of a son has no choice but to rot in SIM

Ngl felt bad, but damn that woman knows how to work her tongue. Ended coming twice between her boobs 😁😁😅

Unregistered 02-04-2021 01:24 AM

Ive read that that nus ntu smu salary survey is fake cos theres no way to verify them anyway.

Unregistered 02-04-2021 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163527)
Eh why no more mention of Oxbridge? Your mother keep telling me about how much you want to get in 🤣🤣

Lai lai lets focus on your referencing, see someone so sad and pathetic I also pity tbh 😄

Kena fk until asshole bleed alr for spouting Oxbridge nonsense (daily reminder SIM dog brutally rejected by local unis, that's why SIM doggy mah), dun think he dare bring up Oxbridge again liao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered 02-04-2021 07:08 PM

Aw Humjiiii :( cry finish already ah?

Prepping for your final sem no use one la, first year of work I’ll still rake in 80k (oppt cost incl.) more than you. Don’t rope k:(

Come, what’s next my slave? What else can your inferior brain come up with my NUS BBA 2.5k Trash? :)

Unregistered 02-04-2021 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163528)
Kena fk until asshole bleed alr for spouting Oxbridge nonsense (daily reminder SIM dog brutally rejected by local unis, that's why SIM doggy mah), dun think he dare bring up Oxbridge again liao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Btw, why you so poor thing ah? Reply own post until so fast, so obvious. Told you already, abuse until siao cannot take it just leave.

Here are your options slave:

1) Kena abused online by SIM Masters
2) Share your embarrassing credentials and really get destroyed both irl and online
3) Quit - like you should have when you started your education years ago. Go NUS only to earn 2.5k and get mogged here really sibei pathetic :(

Unregistered 03-04-2021 12:31 AM

SIM has given many a chance to stand toe to toe with other SG grads. The future is yours to make

Unregistered 03-04-2021 01:13 AM

You’re not wrong

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162871)
???

linkedin.com/in/violypurnamasari
sg.linkedin.com/in/amoskkp
sg.linkedin.com/in/gabrielkohjr
sg.linkedin.com/in/yong-sam7
linkedin.com/in/shi-ru-tan
linkedin.com/in/tommykhoo

🥱 These are just the people from my connections whom I can recall btw.

Keep coping indeed. Humjiiiii Please don’t rope after this. Still got hope for you (I think).

Unregistered 03-04-2021 01:13 AM

You’re not wrong.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162871)
???

linkedin.com/in/violypurnamasari
sg.linkedin.com/in/amoskkp
sg.linkedin.com/in/gabrielkohjr
sg.linkedin.com/in/yong-sam7
linkedin.com/in/shi-ru-tan
linkedin.com/in/tommykhoo

🥱 These are just the people from my connections whom I can recall btw.

Keep coping indeed. Humjiiiii Please don’t rope after this. Still got hope for you (I think).

Unregistered 03-04-2021 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163581)
You’re not wrong.

I just graduated from SIM last year. Starting salary 5k.

Unregistered 03-04-2021 09:07 PM

Graduated from sim com sci. Offered swe role bytedance 7.5k

Unregistered 03-04-2021 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163532)
Btw, why you so poor thing ah? Reply own post until so fast, so obvious. Told you already, abuse until siao cannot take it just leave.

2) Share your embarrassing credentials and really get destroyed both irl and online
3) Quit - like you should have when you started your education years ago. Go NUS only to earn 2.5k and get mogged here really sibei pathetic :(

Noooo!! Cannot be more than one local uni grad abusing me at the same time!! Noooo smooth brain refuse to accept!! 🤣🤣

Bahahaha keep crying with self reply lah you filthy doggy. Makes me hard 😁

Unregistered 03-04-2021 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163692)
Noooo!! Cannot be more than one local uni grad abusing me at the same time!! Noooo smooth brain refuse to accept!! 🤣🤣

Bahahaha keep crying with self reply lah you filthy doggy. Makes me hard 😁

Seriously, how obtuse do you have to be to believe there's only one local uni grad abusing you.

Hint, everyone on this island who went to a proper university thinks you sim trash as lower than bacteria.🤣

I guess that's why you have that lower than toilet paper sim 'degree' hanging on your bedroom wall😀

Cope harder with 'Self reply' lah doggy bahahahahahq😆

Unregistered 03-04-2021 09:51 PM

Again, welcome back slave. Done drying your tears?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163532)

Pick your poison Humjiii :(

Remember ah - 80k more than you. Lai dog, what else can you come up with? Don’t study alr, it evidently doesn’t work. Still 2.5k NUS BBA slave, it’s your destiny leh. Cannot change de, you’re meant to be a clown from the day you were born :)

Unregistered 05-04-2021 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160538)
???

s://linkedin.com/in/violypurnamasari
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/amoskkp
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/gabrielkohjr
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/yong-sam7
s://.linkedin.com/in/shi-ru-tan
s://.linkedin.com/in/tommykhoo

🥱 These are just the people from my connection whom I can recall btw.

Keep coping indeed. Humjiiiii :( Please don’t rope after this. Still got hope for you (I think).

Aiyoh ☹ crawl into my house this afternoon begging for PA job, but cannot even copy paste properly. Liddat how sia? 🤣

Tbh, I really pity you lah. Go fake uni get fake degree and disappoint dear mother until she become addicted to NUS ah boy schlong bahahhaha 😅

I not so mean lah, also wanna improve your life a bit after abusing, dominating, and mogging you for so long. PA job x2 your current grab salary. Your lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' accepted also. No wonder you beg 😀

But first, need to learn how to reference properly bahahahaha. Come doggy, link me dem profiles again - slowly, NUS BBA believes in u! Ahahaha your dream job is riding on dis 🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered 05-04-2021 12:45 AM

reading this articles, it seems like the supposed nus is probably not nus anyway.

Unregistered 05-04-2021 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163799)
Aiyoh ☹ crawl into my house this afternoon begging for PA job, but cannot even copy paste properly. Liddat how sia? 🤣

Tbh, I really pity you lah. Go fake uni get fake degree and disappoint dear mother until she become addicted to NUS ah boy schlong bahahhaha 😅

I not so mean lah, also wanna improve your life a bit after abusing, dominating, and mogging you for so long. PA job x2 your current grab salary. Your lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' accepted also. No wonder you beg 😀

But first, need to learn how to reference properly bahahahaha. Come doggy, link me dem profiles again - slowly, NUS BBA believes in u! Ahahaha your dream job is riding on dis 🤣🤣🤣

humji kia, diam. limpei got give u permission to ki siao yet bo?

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. rly pui.

once a nus bba slave, always a nus bba slave - its rly ur destiny leh lmao :(

Unregistered 05-04-2021 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163694)
Again, welcome back slave. Done drying your tears?

Pick your poison Humjiii :(

Remember ah - 80k more than you. Lai dog, what else can you come up with? Don’t study alr, it evidently doesn’t work. Still 2.5k NUS BBA slave, it’s your destiny leh. Cannot change de, you’re meant to be a clown from the day you were born :)

humji kia ofc choose option 1. but srsly tho - he study so much also no use, come here try to save face also tio kan, rly damn amusing ngl lol

Unregistered 05-04-2021 08:01 PM

Quote:

???

Keep coping indeed. Humjiiiii :( Please don’t rope after this. Still got hope for you (I think).

Eh really leh, come beg for PA with lower than toilet SIM 'degree', I still can accept (pity lah, some people brain just too smooth to make it to a proper university).

But cannot even CtrlC+V and highlight? I mean, I know SIMs aren't exactly the brightest tool in the shed, but apparently I have not been giving you lot enough credit 😂😂😂

Come lah, since I pity you so much, I rlly want you to get this PA job. x2 your current salary. Lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' accepted alr - just need to learn to copy/paste bahahahahaha :D

Lai lai, one more time doggy - link me dem linkedin pages. Your dream job is riding on this ahahahahaha 😂

Unregistered 05-04-2021 08:04 PM

Quote:

???

Eh really leh, come beg for PA with lower than toilet SIM 'degree', I still can accept (pity lah, some people brain just too smooth to make it to a proper university).

But cannot even CtrlC+V and highlight? I mean, I know SIMs aren't exactly the brightest tool in the shed, but it seems I have been underestimating you lot 😂😂😂

Come lah, since I pity you so much, I rlly want you to get this PA job. x2 your current salary. Lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' accepted alr - just need to learn to copy/paste bahahahahaha :D

Lai lai, one more time doggy - link me dem linkedin pages. Your dream job is riding on this ahahahahaha 😂

Unregistered 05-04-2021 08:13 PM

diam leh. why u avoiding the questions? rly one true humji kia srsly

4 years local/‘proper’ local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui.

crawl back and let us abuse u la dog. mai rope ah :(

Dong Shi Hui 06-04-2021 12:37 AM

contact me thanks

contact me thanks

[email protected]
6643 6479 / 6354 4078
Block 858 Yishun Avenue 4
#05-95 Singapore 760858

Unregistered 06-04-2021 04:50 PM

How about asking the manager directly?

On this site called Connect - s://.startconnect.co, it was basically like a more efficient forum. I could chat with founders, hrs and managers directly without the pressure of an interview. I could ask for the salary range or state what I was expecting, they would either answer or would ignore me on it...

Unregistered 06-04-2021 04:51 PM

Hi. I'm a SIM doggy and I want to be put up for adoption.

I have paid almost 50k for my school fees and cannot find a job. I am willing to lick some balls to get paid.

Unregistered 06-04-2021 05:00 PM

Hi. I am a SIM UOL graduate.

I feel ashamed about my educational history.

Whenever people ask me where I study, I will say UOL instead of SIM.

But nevermind, who cares about education when job is more important.

I proudly tell everyone I am working as a front office analyst at McDonalds, and also a part time insurance agent at night to pay off my 50k student debt.

Unregistered 06-04-2021 05:03 PM

Hi I'm a UOL graduate.

Would you like to buy insurance? I like to post picture of rolex and car i borrow from my NUS friends to show off my success on Instagram.

Always post positive quotes I take from google every day to make my sad life a little brighter, but that works...

Unregistered 06-04-2021 05:07 PM

That’s the spirit! What a good doggo!

Keep posting my dbs reject, 4 years NUS BBA 2.5k trash. Just don’t rope leh :(

Unregistered 06-04-2021 05:09 PM

Hi fellow friends, me is UOL graduate. (Maybe connected with SIM? IDK?)

I recently learn the word rope from my friend and now i keep saying rope rope rope. Am I smart enough for you? :P

Unregistered 06-04-2021 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164279)
Hi fellow friends, me is UOL graduate. (Maybe connected with SIM? IDK?)

I recently learn the word rope from my friend and now i keep saying rope rope rope. Am I smart enough for you? :P

Yes I know how to spell R O P E. Am I good my NUS masters?

Unregistered 06-04-2021 05:10 PM

Good doggy! Do more ok! Remember - can jio another friend. My salary quite decent a can afford to pay 2.5k (above market) to you.

You of course smart la - where got ppl go nus bba come out 2.5k cry in sim forum de? Sibei smart!

Unregistered 06-04-2021 05:13 PM

You don’t know 2500 is 95th percentile NUS BBA? Everyone is hunting for the famous sim forum traineeship nowadays

Unregistered 06-04-2021 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164283)
Good doggy! Do more ok! Remember - can jio another friend. My salary quite decent a can afford to pay 2.5k (above market) to you.

You of course smart la - where got ppl go nus bba come out 2.5k cry in sim forum de? Sibei smart!

Hi ebweyone, mi is from SIM!!!!

I see 2.5k i scared, because me teacher only teach me how to count until ten only. why got the . and the k? I SCARED

Unregistered 06-04-2021 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163581)

3) Quit - like you should have when you started your education years ago. Go NUS only to earn 2.5k and get mogged here really sibei pathetic.

If option 1 too much just let me know. I’ll keep it up - want to abuse you until you siao :)

Lai NUS BBA 2.5k Trash, what else can your inferior brain come up with? :(

Unregistered 06-04-2021 07:01 PM

Eh - I believe I am being v reasonable leh.

Your lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' accepted alr.

Dun even need you to suck my schlong for the job (your dear mother doing it alr ahahaha)

All I require is for you to learn to CtrlC+V properly. Dunno how to copy/paste... how to be my PA? :(

Quote:

???

s:// for what sia? Come lah doggy - try again. NUS BBA see you so kelian, also wanna help u bahahahaha 😂 Link me dem linkedin profiles again - your dream job is riding on this! :D

Unregistered 06-04-2021 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 164302)
Eh - I believe I am being v reasonable leh.

Your lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' accepted alr.

Dun even need you to suck my schlong for the job (your dear mother doing it alr ahahaha)

All I require is for you to learn to CtrlC+V properly. Dunno how to copy/paste... how to be my PA? :(

s:// for what sia? Come lah doggy - try again. NUS BBA see you so kelian, also wanna help u bahahahaha 😂 Link me dem linkedin profiles again - your dream job is riding on this! :D

SIM here... Copy/paste properly and take the job, bro.

Not many SIMs get the privilege of working under a local grad. Usually only valedictorian of the cohort - but even that's a stretch :(

NUS BBA is being a Merciful Master by providing you such an opportunity. If I was you, I'd jump at it - instead I'm starting as a hawker cleaner after graduating with UOL FCH :(

Unregistered 06-04-2021 07:18 PM

guai la doggo. don’t rope ah humji kia :(

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui.

forever a slave here - it’s ur destiny :)

Unregistered 07-04-2021 01:23 AM

Hi everyone, SIM UOL graduate here...

I just graduated and recently got 2 offers and am deciding between them now...

One is front office role at KFC with monthly salary of 1.8k, and the other is sales and trading role at a coffee shop stall, but for this salary is dependent on stall performance and may range from nothing to 1.5k max

Which should I choose?