Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 30-03-2021 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162446)
The fact that you didn’t bombed your As, made it to NUS, studied 4 years, failed to convert & all you have to brag about is applying to DBS GA (3.8k).

Again, even SIM grads in ACN are doing better than you (provided you can even beg your way back to DBS to find yourself shoulder-to-shoulder to SIM-UOL grads in the GA programme). Keep coping.

Worst, a humji. Don’t rope la my fav NUS BBA slave :(

Unregistered 30-03-2021 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162790)
Told you already. Go ahead and share your LinkedIn. I see my mood, if I feel like making your life an absolute hell, I’ll drop you a douchey message. Because unlike you, 5k to me is just meh.

Think everyone like you ah? 2.5k traineeship already feel need to brag. Smh.

Humjiiii :( Ball’s in your court now, slave.

Bahahahaha :D

Keep begging for my linkedin like the filthy, dalit-caste peasant you are, dog :D 😂😂😂

Unregistered 30-03-2021 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162798)
3 years private uni, 50k student debt, ~1.5k starting tiring delivery job

4 years local uni, 30k student debt, ~5k starting office job

You forgot to put quotation marks around private 'uni'.

Nobody outside of SIM actually considers that institution a proper university.

Unregistered 30-03-2021 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162790)
Told you already. Go ahead and share your LinkedIn. I see my mood, if I feel like making your life an absolute hell, I’ll drop you a douchey message. Because unlike you, 5k to me is just meh.

Think everyone like you ah? 2.5k traineeship already feel need to brag. Smh.

Humjiiii :( Ball’s in your court now, slave.

You’re the one who’s begging for mine though :( Anyway, keep em coming NUS BBA 2.5k trash. Let’s see what else your inferior brain can come up with?

Don’t worry, I’ll be here to mog you 24/7. Literally don’t have to worry about academics or job search at this point.

Gotta tell you, that’s the best feeling :)

Unregistered 30-03-2021 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162845)
You’re the one who’s begging for mine though :( Anyway, keep em coming NUS BBA 2.5k trash. Let’s see what else your inferior brain can come up with?

Don’t worry, I’ll be here to mog you 24/7. Literally don’t have to worry about academics or job search at this point.

Gotta tell you, that’s the best feeling :)

No thanks - would rather not taint my network with filthy, SIM trash. NUS BBA connect with SIM UOL - diu lian leh :(

Unregistered 30-03-2021 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162797)
Thought I would add that I have no student loan as well LOL. Really damn loserish sia you.

3 years private uni, cheaper tuition, ~5k starting.

4 years local uni, expensive tuition, 30k+ student loan, ~2.5k starting.

Not my taiji ppl don’t consider you for any job paying >2.5k leh Humjiii :(

Remember, don’t rope ah.

Unregistered 30-03-2021 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162847)
Not my taiji ppl don’t consider you for any job paying >2.5k leh Humjiii :(

Remember, don’t rope ah.

Don't forget to practice your referencing and CtrlC+V ah, very important for your Harvard admission :D 😂😂😂

Unregistered 30-03-2021 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162846)
No thanks - would rather not taint my network with filthy, SIM trash. NUS BBA connect with SIM UOL - diu lian leh :(

Don’t change topic. You dumb and autistic now short-term memory? If you don’t want connect with me, then why beg for it? :( Aiya, just continue to serve yours masters here, slave.

Unregistered 30-03-2021 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162848)
Don't forget to practice your referencing and CtrlC+V ah, very important for your Harvard admission :D 😂😂😂

You writing how you learn Ctrl c + v for your Harvard personal statement? Don’t risk it leh, you desperately need to rebrand.

NUS BBA 2.5k after all 😂

Unregistered 30-03-2021 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162849)
Don’t change topic. You dumb and autistic now short-term memory? If you don’t want connect with me, then why beg for it? :( Aiya, just continue to serve yours masters here, slave.

Eh - wan go harvard or not? :D

I here to help you. Harvard need referencing one (standards *slightly* higher than SIM).

NUS BBA offers his jia you and support! Remember, CtrlC+V slowly - make sure to highlight.

Bahahahahahhaha!!! 😂😂😂

Unregistered 30-03-2021 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162849)

No, thanks - would rather not connect and taint my network with filthy SIM trash :(

Unregistered 30-03-2021 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162851)

I here to help you. Harvard need referencing one (standards *slightly* higher than SIM).

NUS BBA offers his jia you and support! Remember, CtrlC+V slowly - make sure to highlight.

Bahahahahahhaha!!! 😂😂😂

“NUS BBA 2.5k offers her jiayou and support”. Remember, you’re a 2.5k nus bba trash that’s been enslaved by your sim masters. Never forget, eunuch.

Humjiiiii :( dont rope k?

Unregistered 30-03-2021 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162851)

Bahahahahahhaha!!! 😂😂😂

“NUS BBA 2.5k offers her jiayou and support”. Remember, you’re a 2.5k nus bba trash that’s been enslaved by your sim masters. Never forget, eunuch.

Humjiiiii :( dont rope k. Still got chance for 2.6k.

Unregistered 30-03-2021 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160538)
???

s://linkedin.com/in/violypurnamasari
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/amoskkp
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/gabrielkohjr
s://sg.linkedin.com/in/yong-sam7
s://.linkedin.com/in/shi-ru-tan
s://.linkedin.com/in/tommykhoo

🥱 These are just the people from my connection whom I can recall btw.

Keep coping indeed. Humjiiiii :( Please don’t rope after this. Still got hope for you (I think).

Aiyoh, referencing like this how to make it in Harvard (notwithstanding kena brutally rejected from NUS)? :(

I know SIM brain smooth smooth one but apparently I have not been giving SIMs enough credit :D

Eh - try again, lah, doggy. NUS BBA believes in u and offers his jia you! 😂😂😂

Unregistered 30-03-2021 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162855)
Aiyoh, referencing like this how to make it in Harvard (notwithstanding kena brutally rejected from NUS)? :(

I know SIM brain smooth smooth one but apparently I have not been giving SIMs enough credit :D

Eh - try again, lah, doggy. NUS BBA believes in u and offers his jia you! 😂😂😂

???

Eh this SIM kena fk by you until he dun dare mention Harvard or oxford again... Yet still wanna keep going... You damn cruel sia, i think he learned his lesson already :(

Unregistered 30-03-2021 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161442)
???

linkedin.com/in/violypurnamasari
sg.linkedin.com/in/amoskkp
sg.linkedin.com/in/gabrielkohjr
sg.linkedin.com/in/yong-sam7
linkedin.com/in/shi-ru-tan
linkedin.com/in/tommykhoo

🥱 These are just the people from my connections whom I can recall btw.

Keep coping indeed. Humjiiiii Please don’t rope after this. Still got hope for you (I think).

Hmm...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 161442)
Links work for me. Got to say I am genuinely surprised, but kudos to them. Anyway life is a journey, can’t be complacent at any point.

Life is a journey indeed. Just like how some people are destined to go to NUS BBA, earn 2.5k traineeship and get enslaved my sim masters online.

Humjiiiii :( Dont rope la.

Unregistered 30-03-2021 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162856)
???

Eh this SIM kena fk by you until he dun dare mention Harvard or oxford again... Yet still wanna keep going... You damn cruel sia, i think he learned his lesson already :(

Good. That’s what I like to see. Continue to self-reply. I want to abuse you until you sot again.

Start the show, NUS BBA slave.

Unregistered 30-03-2021 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162858)
Good. That’s what I like to see. Continue to self-reply. I want to abuse you until you sot again.

Start the show, NUS BBA slave.

Bahahahahaha :D

Noooo! I refuse to believe there's only 1 local uni grad abusing me!! Nooo! Smooth brain no accept! 😂😂😂

Ahahahah keep coping with 'self reply' doggy :D

Unregistered 30-03-2021 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162857)
Hmm...

Life is a journey indeed. Just like how some people are destined to go to NUS BBA, earn 2.5k traineeship and get enslaved my sim masters online.

Humjiiiii :( Dont rope la.

Aiyoh, quote post filled with dead links again :(

Brain rlly smooth smooth until liddat. You don't know links start with . ah? Eh try again lah. This time, slowly - NUS BBA offers his jia you and support! :D

Bahahahahahaha :D

Unregistered 30-03-2021 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162860)

Noooo! I refuse to believe there's only 1 local uni grad abusing me!! Nooo! Smooth brain no accept! 😂😂😂

Although I can tell from this gibberish reply that you’re getting a bit crazy, still not sot enough for me. Keep going slave.

I try again - NUS BBA 2.5k trash, let the show begin.

Unregistered 30-03-2021 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162862)
Although I can tell from this gibberish reply that you’re getting a bit crazy, still not sot enough for me. Keep going slave.

Eh - say how many times alr - too much abuse, cannot cope, just say. I will tone it down for my doggy. :D

Don't give up, NUS BBA hopes to reach 2000 pages of abuse, then 3000, then 4, and so on and so forth :)

Unregistered 30-03-2021 10:08 PM

Quote:

Exactly.

If too much abuse your 2.5k NUS BBA brain cannot cope, just say.

However, I won’t one it down. Don’t rope ok Humjiiii :(

Unregistered 30-03-2021 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162860)

How obtuse do you have to be to believe only there's on a single local grad on these boards abusing you?

Hello, everyone on this island who made it to a proper university thinks this way of you.

I guess there's a reason why you have that lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' hanging on your bedroom wall :(

Unregistered 30-03-2021 10:11 PM

Finally. Go full on sot now, slave.

Quote:

Although I can tell from this gibberish reply that you’re
getting a bit crazy, still not sot enough for me. Keep going slave.

Unregistered 30-03-2021 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162876)
Finally. Go full on sot now, slave.

In all seriousness, I don't want you to give up on your dreams of Oxbridge and HYPSM just because of a little abuse on my part.

I never meant to crush your (completely unrealistic) dreams.

Why don't we try linking those linkedin profiles again? Slow and steady doggy! :D 😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered 30-03-2021 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162879)
Eh, really - cannot take my abuse just say. I promise I will tone it down. Ok? :)

Ownself post. Ownself self-reply. Ownself cannot take abuse, just say.

But like I said, I won’t tone down. Slave.

Unregistered 30-03-2021 10:23 PM

oi humji kia, i got give u permission to off urself yet bo?

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui. forever in my shadow

Unregistered 31-03-2021 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162880)
Ownself post. Ownself self-reply. Ownself cannot take abuse, just say.

But like I said, I won’t tone down. Slave.

Bahahahaha!

Noooo! Cannot be more than one local uni grad abusing me! Nooo! Smooth brain won't accept!! :D 😂😂😂

Keep coping/crying with 'self-reply' lah doggy :D

Unregistered 31-03-2021 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162912)
Bahahahaha!

Noooo! Cannot be more than one local uni grad abusing me! Nooo! Smooth brain won't accept!! :D 😂😂😂

Bystander here. I'm with NUS BBA on this one.

I mean, how obtuse do you have to be to believe only there's on a single local grad on these boards abusing you?

Hello, everyone on this island who made it to a proper university thinks this way of you.

I guess there's a reason why you have that lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' hanging on your bedroom wall

Unregistered 31-03-2021 01:49 AM

Quote:

You’re really such a good dog.

Bad luck though. Like I said, I am here 24/7 to constantly remind you that you’re a 2.5k NUS BBA Trash.

What’s next, slave?

Unregistered 31-03-2021 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162912)
Bahahahaha!

Smooth brain 10IQ cannot accept or understand there are multiple local uni grads abusing him at the same time, sot liao :D

Just like there are multiple local uni grads and students taking turns with poor SIM doggy mother :(

Unregistered 31-03-2021 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162918)
Smooth brain 10IQ cannot accept or understand there are multiple local uni grads abusing him at the same time, sot liao :D

Just like there are multiple local uni grads and students taking turns with poor SIM doggy mother :(

*raises hand*

NTU Comp Sci.

Viewing this thread whilst SIM doggy mother pegging me :D

Unregistered 31-03-2021 02:41 AM

Autistic antics again ah? Fking raise hand some more bodoh LOL

Told you already. I’ll still be here to remind you that you are utter filth Humjiiii :( NUS BBA 4 years still mugging away ah? No use la, end up still 2.5k traineeship.

Lai, what’s next slave?

Unregistered 31-03-2021 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162871)
The fact that you didn’t bombed your As, made it to NUS, studied 4 years, failed to convert & all you have to brag about is applying to DBS GA (3.8k).

Again, even SIM grads in ACN are doing better than you (provided you can even beg your way back to DBS to find yourself shoulder-to-shoulder to SIM-UOL grads in the GA programme). Keep coping.

Your poor mother indeed. Raise a child, force him to study, go NUS BBA yet still cannot escape his destiny.

2.5k, Humjiiii :( SIM Forum Slave. The writing’s always on the wall ;)

Unregistered 31-03-2021 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 162922)
Autistic antics again ah? Fking raise hand some more bodoh LOL

Told you already. I’ll still be here to remind you that you are utter filth Humjiiii :( NUS BBA 4 years still mugging away ah? No use la, end up still 2.5k traineeship.

Lai, what’s next slave?

hahaha cb this humji kia fking entertaining ngl lmao

*raise hand*’ until 4 years local uni 2.5k traineeship ah? rly pui. machiam retarded.

Unregistered 31-03-2021 07:37 PM

Why this SIM all of a sudden stop talking about Oxbridge?

Unregistered 31-03-2021 07:41 PM

Lol angry until siao x3 post quick quick 🤣

SMU info systems here. Earlier tdy this woman ran up to me and glued her mouth to my crotch.

Shock sia, quickly take off boxers and let her sucky suck. Is this the legendary SIM doggy mother everyone here has been talking about? 😄

Unregistered 31-03-2021 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163061)
Lol angry until siao x3 post quick quick 🤣

SMU info systems here. Earlier tdy this woman ran up to me and glued her mouth to my crotch.

Shock sia, quickly take off boxers and let her sucky suck. Is this the legendary SIM doggy mother everyone here has been talking about? 😄

Did she constantly complain about her utter failure of a son, who embarrassed the family name by going to SIM? If so, yes. 😃😄

Unregistered 31-03-2021 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 163062)
Did she constantly complain about her utter failure of a son, who embarrassed the family name by going to SIM? If so, yes. 😃😄

Bahahahahaha😁😁 yep found her

Poor woman developed an addiction for local uni ah boy bc son too pathetic to make it to a real uni. Actually kinda sad sia 😔

Unregistered 31-03-2021 07:54 PM

Cry finish already ah? Finally found the courage to crawl back is it? 😂

Humjiiiii :( You study so hard also no use la, still not gonna change the fact that I’m earning twice your starting. If you count opportunity cost (study 1 year more hence work 1 year less + tuition fees), I would be a good 80k ahead of you after just 1 year of work LOL

Quick, what other antics can your inferior brain come up with? I’m here to abuse you 24/7. Just don’t rope okie? :)