Salary.sg Forums

Salary.sg Forums (https://forums.salary.sg/)
-   Income and Jobs (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/)
-   -   SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay (https://forums.salary.sg/income-jobs/1491-sim-uol-fresh-grad-starting-pay.html)

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160169)
Don’t angry leh. Tell you liao — wanna off yourself just go ahead. Not my fault you’re born without balls & embarrassed to share your SME banking aspirations irl :(

My credentials mog yours to pluto and back lah doggy.

i scare if I share, you kena suicide. Then my entertainment no more liao. Must have victim to abuse after all :(

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160122)
Tell you how many times liao — if YOU cannot take it, YOU want to kill yourself, just go ahead LOL

Always the first one mentioning roping and suicide. Calm down la humjiiii

Eh, SIM doggy kill himself might be good for gene pool (diluting it of filth and subhumanity) but quite bad for NUS BBA, who derives a great deal of joy and pleasure from abusing SIMians.

So dun kill yourself lah

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160170)
Eh good doggy.

Never tell you to stop begging for dem credentials, better don't stop 😂

Here are my feet. Now lick :D

There, there. No need to get upset my fav keyboard warrior.

I know it’s tough to swallow — studying 4 years at NUS Business only to stalk “SIM-UOL fresh grad starting salary” for a year to share your SME banking aspirations with us and learn that you’re drawing 50% less than some sim grads.

It hurts. I know. :(

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160171)
My credentials mog yours to pluto and back lah doggy.

i scare if I share, you kena suicide. Then my entertainment no more liao. Must have victim to abuse after all :(

You say one ah.

Faster, I want to be sentenced to death by laughter when I look at your 2.5k SME banking aspirant credentials 🤣🤣

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160173)
There, there. No need to get upset my fav keyboard warrior.

I know it’s tough to swallow — studying 4 years at NUS Business only to stalk “SIM-UOL fresh grad starting salary” for a year to share your SME banking aspirations with us and learn that you’re drawing 50% less than some sim grads.

It hurts. I know. :(

4 years at the top business school in Asia, the National University of Singapore. Interning at multiple local banks and GA in DBS SME Banking.

vs.

SIM UOL doggy wasting 2 years attaining a lower than toilet paper 'degree'. Deliver grab food to NUS BBA after graduation everyday.

Mogged. Keep em coming lah doggy :D

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160174)
You say one ah.

Faster, I want to be sentenced to death by laughter when I look at your 2.5k SME banking aspirant credentials 🤣🤣

Eh, never promise I won't share.

I need to be 100$ sure my source of entertainment will not disappear :(

Dun kill yourself lah please.

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160175)
4 years at the top business school in Asia, the National University of Singapore. Interning at multiple local banks and GA in DBS SME Banking.

vs.

SIM UOL doggy wasting 2 years attaining a lower than toilet paper 'degree'. Deliver grab food to NUS BBA after graduation everyday.

Mogged. Keep em coming lah doggy :D

Precisely.

4 years at the top business school only to get mocked on a forum that you have been stalking for a close to year. By someone who’s drawing twice your starting no less.

And yes, to the point that you’re embarrassed to even share your 2.5k credentials. Don’t get upset boo :(

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160177)
Precisely.

4 years at the top business school only to get mocked on a forum that you have been stalking for a close to year. By someone who’s drawing twice your starting no less.

And yes, to the point that you’re embarrassed to even share your 2.5k credentials. Don’t get upset boo :(

Yeap, keep begging for them credentials peasant! I never say stop right :D

Btw, grab delivery driver salary lose to my PA leh. Wanna apply?

Unregistered 20-03-2021 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160176)

Tbh, I’m scared you’ll kill yourself when you realise the person on the other end. Knowing your embarrassing credentials no less.

Quick. You share I will xfer you $100 (your specified amount) out of pity. I mean it LOL

Unregistered 20-03-2021 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160179)
Tbh, I’m scared you’ll kill yourself when you realise the person on the other end. Knowing your embarrassing credentials no less.

Quick. You share I will xfer you $100 (your specified amount) out of pity. I mean it LOL

I can more or less gather what kind of person I'm dealing with alr bro.

Pathlight School --> SIM UOL B&F --> Grab delivery driver

In other words, I'm dealing with the absolute bottom of society. Literal bacteria :(

Unregistered 20-03-2021 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160178)
Yeap, keep begging for them credentials peasant! I never say stop right :D

Btw, grab delivery driver salary lose to my PA leh. Wanna apply?

Aiyo, talk so big but end up pussy out again ah?

Nvm — like I said, just eat abuse online lor. Really damn poor thing. Wanted to find out what went wrong with Mr. SME Banking Dream Job, hais :(

Unregistered 20-03-2021 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160181)

Nvm — like I said, just eat abuse online lor. Really damn poor thing. Wanted to find out what went wrong with Mr. SME Banking Dream Job, hais :(

Yeap never say stop, means keep begging for dem credentials :D

Like the filthy, subhuman peasant you are ;)

Unregistered 20-03-2021 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160180)
I can more or less gather what kind of person I'm dealing with alr bro.

Pathlight School --> SIM UOL B&F --> Grab delivery driver

In other words, I'm dealing with the absolute bottom of society. Literal bacteria :(

Okok. Don’t angry la humjiiiii :( no need to off yourself okie. Half my salary is still $ 😂

Unregistered 20-03-2021 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160183)
Okok. Don’t angry la humjiiiii :( no need to off yourself okie. Half my salary is still $ 😂

You're earning about 20% of my PA's salary (SIM after all). Wanna apply? I see you deliver food to me everyday also a bit pity leh :(

Unregistered 20-03-2021 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160185)
You're earning about 20% of my PA's salary (SIM after all). Wanna apply? I see you deliver food to me everyday also a bit pity leh :(

Shhhhhh. Humjiiii :(

Step so big end up machiam one nobody. No wonder you are such a loser tbh. Real talk, work and study harder la. There’s a lot to catching up to do for you.

Top Business School. 4 years. NUS BBA. 2.5k. Fking joke 🤣😅

Unregistered 20-03-2021 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160186)
Shhhhhh. Humjiiii :(

Step so big end up machiam one nobody. No wonder you are such a loser tbh. Real talk, work and study harder la. There’s a lot to catching up to do for you.

Top Business School. 4 years. NUS BBA. 2.5k. Fking joke 🤣😅

Eh don't angry lah.

Not my fault you were born with room temperature IQ, zero choice become SIM trash.

I am now giving you an opportunity to become my PA. SIM toilet paper degree accepted. Current one want to leave, cannot take massaging my feet.

You already deliver my food everyday, what's the big change? :D

Unregistered 20-03-2021 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160188)
Eh don't angry lah.

Not my fault you were born with room temperature IQ, zero choice become SIM trash.

I am now giving you an opportunity to become my PA. SIM toilet paper degree accepted. Current one want to leave, cannot take massaging my feet.

You already deliver my food everyday, what's the big change? :D

Yeah I’m the one that’s angry — so many frustrated 😂🤣 emojis siol 😅

Just not the one who’s being a pussy & spouting nonsense :) Grow a pair la, already lacking brains liao lmao

Humjiiiii :(

Unregistered 20-03-2021 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160189)
Yeah I’m the one that’s angry — so many frustrated 😂🤣 emojis siol 😅

Just not the one who’s being a pussy & spouting nonsense :) Grow a pair la, already lacking brains liao lmao

Walao eh I give you this amazing opportunity still so disrespectful sia

Most SIMs would dream of earning a salary of over 1k. As my PA, you can :D

Btw, you already deliver food to me everyday. What's the difference? 😂

Unregistered 21-03-2021 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160181)

sia la, he still here ah?

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui. forever in my shadow.

rly sibei xia suay. once a humji, forever a humji.

Unregistered 21-03-2021 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160198)
sia la, he still here ah?

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui. forever in my shadow.

rly sibei xia suay. once a humji, forever a humji.

Of course - I never get tired of abusing SIM doggies.

PA job is still on offer. Remember, 10x your current pay. I'm a generous master - SIM toilet paper degree accepted :)

Unregistered 21-03-2021 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160199)
Of course - I never get tired of abusing SIM doggies.

PA job is still on offer. Remember, 10x your current pay. I'm a generous master - SIM toilet paper degree accepted :)

translation: don’t bully me pls, im a humji kia nus bba 2.5k.

cry :(

Unregistered 21-03-2021 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160202)
translation: don’t bully me pls, im a humji kia nus bba 2.5k.

cry :(

I promise you I won't bully you too hard as my PA. How good are you at foot-rubbing? Should get used to it, considering you are SIM trash and will be relegated to the bottom of society for life :)

Like I said, you already deliver my lunch and dinner everyday. Why not make it a full time gig? :)

Unregistered 21-03-2021 09:41 AM

There, there. No need to get upset my fav keyboard warrior. :(

It hurts. I know.

Unregistered 21-03-2021 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160176)

Don’t humji until you off yourself okie :(

Quick. Share your embarrassing credentials. I will xfer you the $100 (your specified amount) that you so desperately need out of pity. 🤣

Unregistered 21-03-2021 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160203)
I promise you I won't bully you too hard as my PA. How good are you at foot-rubbing? Should get used to it, considering you are SIM trash and will be relegated to the bottom of society for life :)

Like I said, you already deliver my lunch and dinner everyday. Why not make it a full time gig? :)

but but, how you bully me when you study longer, spend more on tuition & still earn 2.5k? :(

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. rly pui.

keep crawling back here for abuse :)

Unregistered 21-03-2021 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160211)
Don’t humji until you off yourself okie :(

Quick. Share your embarrassing credentials. I will xfer you the $100 (your specified amount) that you so desperately need out of pity. 🤣

Yeap - keep begging for my credentials like the subhuman peasant you are.

I never say stop right? :D Beg harder! Ahahaha 🤣

Unregistered 21-03-2021 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160210)

It hurts. I know.

Stalk? Abuse, my doggy :D

500 pages of abuse so far. Next milestone is 1000, then 1500, 2000, and so on. Until you kill yourself, or the forum shuts down :D

You're explicitly NOT allowed to crawl away, doggy 😂

Unregistered 21-03-2021 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160210)

It hurts. I know.

Oof. Don’t say until so straight. He crying.

Unregistered 21-03-2021 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160203)

This is a good opportunity.

To the SIM getting abused in this thread, you're basically already his bitch for a living. Why not get paid for it? I say take up this offer. +200% your current pay is a no brainer :)

Jia you, and good luck!

Unregistered 21-03-2021 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160226)
Oof. Don’t say until so straight. He crying.

Getting called out for having SME banking aspirations, being a pussy, his self-replying antics, impersonation, 2.5k traineeship, suicidal intentions and much more....

Yeah I wouldn’t imagine him doing anything else other than sobbing while he refreshes a superior thread LOL

Unregistered 21-03-2021 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160227)

To the SIM getting abused in this thread, you're basically already his bitch for a living. Why not get paid for it? I say take up this offer. +200% your current pay is a no brainer :)

Jia you, and good luck!

Don’t self-reply leh, I know PA is your second dream job after SME Banking la HAHAHA

Unregistered 21-03-2021 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160230)
Don’t self-reply leh, I know PA is your second dream job after SME Banking la HAHAHA

Noooo! There cannot be more than one local uni grad abusing me! Smooth brain refuse to accept! Nooo!! 😂😂😂

keep coping with muh 'self reply' lah you lowlife doggy.

Should listen to anon's advice leh. Where else got employer willing to pay 1k+ per month for toilet paper SIM degree? We pity you so much, trying to help you already lah doggy :(

Unregistered 21-03-2021 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160232)
Noooo! There cannot be more than one local uni grad abusing me! Smooth brain refuse to accept! Nooo!! 😂😂😂

keep coping with muh 'self reply' lah you lowlife doggy.

Should listen to anon's advice leh. Where else got employer willing to pay 1k+ per month for toilet paper SIM degree? We pity you so much, trying to help you already lah doggy :(

Yeah... pretty much.

Look, I have nothing against SIMs. but I'm just saying it as it is. You're already his bitch, kena grab order every lunch and dinner. Why not make it an official title, and increase your pay by 200%? Most local uni students would not lower themselves by employing a filthy SIM. NUS BBA is honestly doing you a favor :)

Think about it lah, ok?

Unregistered 21-03-2021 04:02 PM

Don’t angry leh 🤣 Why another tirade of self replies? At least space out a a bit la HAHAHA

Really damn poor thing sia you. Humjiiiii :( Dont rope okie, there’s still a lot of catching up for you to do :D

Unregistered 21-03-2021 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160235)
Don’t angry leh 🤣 Why another tirade of self replies? At least space out a a bit la HAHAHA

Really damn poor thing sia you. Humjiiiii :( Dont rope okie, there’s still a lot of catching up for you to do :D

Nooo! Cannot be more than one local uni grad abusing me simultaneously! Smooth SIM brain refuse to accept! Nooo!!! 🤣🤣🤣

'Self reply' more lah you coping doggy.

PA $1k per month, x2 your current salary. Lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' accepted. Take leh :D

Unregistered 21-03-2021 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160227)

Jia you, and good luck!

oi humji kia, i got give u permission to zao?

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui.

forever in my shadow rly. xia suay

Unregistered 21-03-2021 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160230)

bro, u dk he’s the type of suaku that chats sh*t like ‘sme banking is the backbone of our country’ meh? why u laugh at him?

good what service SMEs, prestigious exit opportunities ley. hopefully can convert into lateral hire in a SME with a whopping 6 employees on their payroll :)

Unregistered 21-03-2021 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160241)
oi humji kia, i got give u permission to zao?

4 years local uni, 2.5k traineeship. pui.

forever in my shadow rly. xia suay

I got give you permission to stop begging for my credentials like a filthy lowlife?

No? Then what are you waiting for? :D

Btw, PA x2 your current salary. Lower than toilet paper SIM 'degree' accepted. Take leh :D

Unregistered 21-03-2021 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160242)
bro, u dk he’s the type of suaku that chats sh*t like ‘sme banking is the backbone of our country’ meh? why u laugh at him?

good what service SMEs, prestigious exit opportunities ley. hopefully can convert into lateral hire in a SME with a whopping 6 employees on their payroll :)

SIM UOL. Growth. Exit Opportunities. PRESTIGE.

Aahahaha new LSE Clementi slogan siol!! 😂

Unregistered 21-03-2021 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 160229)
Getting called out for having SME banking aspirations, being a pussy, his self-replying antics, impersonation, 2.5k traineeship, suicidal intentions and much more....

Yeah I wouldn’t imagine him doing anything else other than sobbing while he refreshes a superior thread LOL

Oof. Isn’t that too direct for an online troll?